|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Radarman Second Class Dwyte A. Brown; Colonel Fred V. Cherry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Luther live when he is at the hospital in Vietnam?
(a) In a hut.
(b) In a room in the hospital.
(c) In a bunker he built outside.
(d) In the barracks.
2. How many months of training in Vietnamese language, customs, and history does Luther have before going to Vietnam?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
3. What news organization sends some business people from the Fortune 500 to see the base where Dwyte is stationed?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) New York Times.
(c) New Yorker.
(d) Time Magazine.
4. When Light Bulb and his unit are trying to extricate a helicopter that had been shot down, what do they keep hearing in the night?
(a) Viet Cong.
5. When is mail cut off to the United States by Hanoi?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many programs does Norman help to institute to make the Navy a better branch of service for the blacks?
2. Why is Luther chosen to escort the Gemini 10 astronauts to sick bay?
3. How old was Fred when his father died?
4. How long is Norman a prisoner of war?
5. Where is Light Bulb's home town?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)