|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Radarman Second Class Dwyte A. Brown; Colonel Fred V. Cherry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Fred shot down?
(a) November 1, 1965.
(b) January 15, 1966.
(c) February 12, 1967.
(d) October 25, 1965.
2. Where does Richard go for therapy?
(a) Womack Army Medical Center.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center.
(c) Walter Reed Hospital.
(d) General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital.
3. What is Norman doing at the time Terry interviews him?
(a) Working for Boeing.
(b) Working for Cummins Engine Company.
(c) Working for Amtrak.
(d) Working for IBM.
4. What is Joseph's rank when he goes to Vietnam?
(b) Second Lieutenant.
(c) Lieutenant commander.
5. When does Joseph retire?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Bronze Stars does Arthur receive?
2. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Luther?
3. What network is covering Malik and his regiment on August 5, 1965?
4. Where does Norman grow up?
5. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)