|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Don make and that he will have when he retires?
(d) Lieutenant Commander.
2. What does Haywood's father do?
(c) Factory worker.
3. When is the ammo dump at Long Binh blown up?
(a) January 1968.
(b) November 1968.
(c) December 1968.
(d) January 1969.
4. Why does Richard go directly to his church that first night he is home?
(a) To talk to the pastor.
(b) To pray.
(c) To thank people for praying for him.
(d) To talk to the youth minister.
5. How long is Norman a prisoner of war?
(a) Nearly five years.
(b) About nine years.
(c) Over six years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
2. How many Vietnamese were dumped out of choppers by Arthur's team?
3. About how many villages does Haywood's platoon burn down?
4. What type of torpedoes do the VC put down to blow the fence at the hospital where Luther works?
5. What year does Don get to Vietnam?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)