|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Mountain say he was trained to do at Fort Benning?
(b) Forward observer.
(c) Combat paratrooper.
2. What nationality are many of the shop owners in the area around the hospital where Luther works?
3. How old is Luther at the time of the hospital attack?
4. What was the unemployment rate of black veterans?
(a) 90 percent more than white veterans.
(b) 80 percent more than white veterans.
(c) Half the rate of white veterans.
(d) Double the rate of white veterans.
5. How many Vietnamese do Don's team find in the embassy when it is attacked?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Haywood and his unit going to Chicago to the Democratic convention?
2. How does Haywood avoid going to Chicago?
3. How far did Norman walk to get on a school bus when he was a child?
4. Where does Light Bulb do his basic training?
5. How many days does Arthur have left in country when he leaves the field?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)