|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard go for therapy?
(a) General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center.
(c) Womack Army Medical Center.
(d) Walter Reed Hospital.
2. What street is Richard, his mother, and his wife driving on when white guys cut in front of them and blow the horn?
(a) Indiana Boulevard.
(b) Chicago Avenue.
(c) Michigan Street.
(d) Illinois Avenue.
3. How many programs does Norman help to institute to make the Navy a better branch of service for the blacks?
4. What does Gillis use to stop an armored personnel carrier during the hospital attack?
(c) Machine gun.
(d) Antitank rounds.
5. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
(b) Auto mechanic.
(d) Guerrilla warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Archie and his men capture two huge Russian-made guns. Where does one of the guns go after the war?
2. How does Haywood avoid going to Chicago?
3. Where did Joseph go to college?
4. Who does Luther save in the water before his tour in Vietnam?
5. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)