|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Charles need to be able to take a class at the junior college?
2. How many tons of Soviet weapons and ammunition are found by Joseph's unit in Cambodia?
(a) 25 tons.
(b) 35 tons.
(c) 100 tons.
(d) 50 tons.
3. How many times does Studs Armstrong reenlist to stay in Vietnam?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
4. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
5. Where did Charles's family settle down?
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard hold a party to arrest some drug pushers?
2. What kind of an infection does Charles get when they are out in the rain during monsoon season?
3. How high is the plane Norman is in when it is hit by a surface-to-air missile?
4. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
5. When does Arthur get out of the military?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)