|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Light Bulb go to college for a semester before enlisting?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) Indiana State University.
(c) Bowling Green State University.
(d) Southern Illinois University.
2. What is Robert Mountain's major in college?
(a) Business administration.
3. How old was Edgar when his father died?
4. If Haywood's group is doing combat assault of a village, where would the command post be?
(a) About 500 yards from the village.
(b) In the center of the village.
(c) About 100 yards from the village.
(d) On the edge of the village.
5. How many Vietnamese do Don's team find in the embassy when it is attacked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that is in Archie's regiment that sniffs out Vietnamese?
2. When Archie makes his first kill, what does he think is the nationality of the man he kills?
3. How old is Charles when he goes to Vietnam?
4. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Luther?
5. How old was Malik when he joined the Marines?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)