|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Norman Alexander McDaniel; Sergeant Major Edgar A. Huff; Staff Sergeant Don F. Browne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norman come down when he ejects from his plane on July 20?
(a) 30 miles northwest of Hanoi.
(b) Near Son Tay.
(c) Near Hai Phong.
(d) South of Hanoi.
2. When is the ammo dump at Long Binh blown up?
(a) November 1968.
(b) January 1968.
(c) December 1968.
(d) January 1969.
3. What is the name of Richard's church?
(a) First Baptist Church.
(b) Antioch Pentecostal Church.
(c) Church of the Open Door.
(d) Way of the Cross Church.
4. Whose name does Light Bulb look up first when he goes to the Vietnam Memorial?
(a) Michael Shea.
(b) LeRoy Tafoya.
(c) Robert Draper.
(d) James Plummer.
5. Who are killed when Brooks fires a grenade launcher?
(a) Elderly people.
(b) Some Vietcong.
(d) Some old women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
2. During the attack on the hospital, What does Luther fire at the VC when he is on top of the bunker?
3. Who is Stephen's first white friend?
4. How long is Norman in the prison called the Hilton?
5. After Richard takes down the drug ring, where do he and his wife get to travel?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)