|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Norman Alexander McDaniel; Sergeant Major Edgar A. Huff; Staff Sergeant Don F. Browne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Light Bulb do his basic training?
(a) Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
(b) Fort Knox, Kentucky.
(c) Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
(d) Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
2. How long is Norman a prisoner of war?
(a) About nine years.
(b) Nearly five years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Over six years.
3. How old is Haywood when he is told his unit is going to Chicago to the Democratic convention?
4. How old is Stephen when he is drafted?
5. How much money did Charles need to be able to take a class at the junior college?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Charles leave the military?
2. Where is Light Bulb's home town?
3. What medal does Archie earn for his part in the capture of two Russian-made guns?
4. In Archie's dreams about Vietnam, how many lives does he have?
5. How long is Norman in the prison called the Hilton?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)