|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Norman Alexander McDaniel; Sergeant Major Edgar A. Huff; Staff Sergeant Don F. Browne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Richard graduate from high school?
2. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 20 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 13 hours.
3. What does Light Bulb's father do for a living?
(a) Is a janitor.
(b) Drives a truck.
(c) Is a cook in a restaurant.
(d) Works in a factory.
4. What does Charles decide that the war in Vietnam was fought for?
(a) To stop Communism.
(b) To save the Vietnamese.
(d) To stop the Chinese.
5. What job does Haywood chose when he goes home?
(b) Post Office.
(c) Police Force.
(d) Sanitation Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality are many of the shop owners in the area around the hospital where Luther works?
2. Where is Light Bulb's home town?
3. What time does Luther finally quit shooting when the hospital is attacked?
4. Where did Charles's family settle down?
5. What year does Don get to Vietnam?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)