|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Norman Alexander McDaniel; Sergeant Major Edgar A. Huff; Staff Sergeant Don F. Browne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Haywood is sleeping in a rice paddy in the lowlands during monsoon season, how high does the water get?
(a) Up to his neck.
(b) Up to his chest.
(c) Up to his waist.
(d) Up to his ankles.
2. When Louis dies, how much time did he have before he would have gone home?
(a) One month.
(b) A week.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Two months.
3. Why is Haywood and his unit going to Chicago to the Democratic convention?
(a) They were to be looking for bombs.
(c) Swat duty.
(d) Riot patrol.
4. Why should Richard have been in the rear rather than in combat?
(a) Bad knees.
(b) Bad hip.
(c) Heart murmur.
(d) Bad shoulder.
5. When is Luther's hospital attacked?
(a) May 14, 1968.
(b) April 27, 1970.
(c) January 15, 1969.
(d) August 27, 1967.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Haywood go to basic training?
2. How long is Norman a prisoner of war?
3. When do Haywood and the others rob the post office?
4. Where does Luther live when he is at the hospital in Vietnam?
5. How many people attend Edgar's retirement party?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)