|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Norman Alexander McDaniel; Sergeant Major Edgar A. Huff; Staff Sergeant Don F. Browne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Don make and that he will have when he retires?
(d) Lieutenant Commander.
2. How many soldiers does Archie lose from his regiment?
3. When do Haywood and the others rob the post office?
(a) May 1970.
(b) April 1969.
(c) December 1969.
(d) January 1970.
4. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 13 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
(b) Matches and dry brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months of training in Vietnamese language, customs, and history does Luther have before going to Vietnam?
2. Where did Charles's family settle down?
3. What job does Haywood chose when he goes home?
4. What medal does Archie earn for his part in the capture of two Russian-made guns?
5. What do the VC fire directly at the bunker where Luther and Gillis are during the hospital attack?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)