|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Norman Alexander McDaniel; Sergeant Major Edgar A. Huff; Staff Sergeant Don F. Browne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the smell so awful when Stephen and his battalion find a downed helicopter?
(a) The helicopter had been down for three weeks.
(b) The helicopter had been down two weeks.
(c) The helicopter had been down for seven days.
(d) The helicopter had been down for ten days.
2. How many more months did Light Bulb have to serve when he left Vietnam?
(a) One month.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
3. How many Vietnamese do Don's team find in the embassy when it is attacked?
4. When is the last time Emmanuel hears from his Vietnamese wife?
5. When Haywood is moving in the night during a monsoon, how far does he fall when he falls into a well?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Two feet.
(d) Ten feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Don get to Vietnam?
2. How much schooling did Charles's father have?
3. What was the unemployment rate of black veterans?
4. If Haywood's group is doing combat assault of a village, where would the command post be?
5. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)