|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Haywood T. Kirkland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are killed when Brooks fires a grenade launcher?
(a) Some Vietcong.
(b) Some old women.
(d) Elderly people.
2. What medal does Luther get for his part in the hospital attack?
(a) Distinguished Service Medal.
(b) Silver Star.
(c) Meritorious Service Medal.
(d) Bronze Star.
3. Where does Luther live when he is at the hospital in Vietnam?
(a) In a bunker he built outside.
(b) In a hut.
(c) In a room in the hospital.
(d) In the barracks.
4. Where does Haywood go to basic training?
(a) Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
(b) Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
(c) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(d) Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
5. What kind of an infection does Charles get when they are out in the rain during monsoon season?
(a) Kidney infection.
(b) Ear infection.
(c) Foot infection.
(d) Eye infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
2. If Haywood's group is doing combat assault of a village, where would the command post be?
3. What village are Malik and his regiment going to level?
4. When did Richard graduate from high school?
5. Where does Light Bulb do his basic training?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)