|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Haywood T. Kirkland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Haywood avoid going to Chicago?
(a) He comes down with bronchitis.
(b) He pretends he has a relapse of malaria.
(c) He cuts himself.
(d) He says an an old wound is bothering him.
2. Why does Richard go on disability after serving as a federal agent?
(a) He was shot in the leg.
(b) He was shot in the shoulder.
(c) He was shot in the chest.
(d) He was shot in the head.
3. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
(a) Guerrilla warfare.
(b) Auto mechanic.
4. What do the VC fire directly at the bunker where Luther and Gillis are during the hospital attack?
(a) LRAC F1.
(c) FIM-92 Stinger.
(d) B-40 rocket.
5. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months of training in Vietnamese language, customs, and history does Luther have before going to Vietnam?
2. What village are Malik and his regiment going to level?
3. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
4. Why does Richard go directly to his church that first night he is home?
5. When Light Bulb and his unit are trying to extricate a helicopter that had been shot down, what do they keep hearing in the night?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)