|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Haywood T. Kirkland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Luther chosen to escort the Gemini 10 astronauts to sick bay?
(a) He is a medic.
(b) He works in the pharmacy.
(c) He is a nurse.
(d) He is a doctor.
2. Where does Haywood spend his last six months in the army?
(a) Fort Bliss, Texas.
(b) Anniston Army Depot, Alabama.
(c) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(d) Fort Carson, Colorado.
3. When does Charles leave the military?
(a) August 1973.
(b) December 1972.
(c) March 1970.
(d) April 1971.
4. How long does a Vietnamese interpreter tell Light Bulb that the Vietnamese had been fighting a war?
(a) 5 years.
(b) Hundreds of years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 50 years.
5. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months of training in Vietnamese language, customs, and history does Luther have before going to Vietnam?
2. Where were Charles's family from?
3. During what time of day is Luther's hospital in attacked?
4. How many more months did Light Bulb have to serve when he left Vietnam?
5. When Louis dies, how much time did he have before he would have gone home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)