|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Haywood T. Kirkland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Haywood's division?
(b) Cacti Green.
(c) Red squad.
(d) Blue squad.
2. In what year was Wallace Terry asked to fly to Saigon and cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
3. Where did Light Bulb go to college for a semester before enlisting?
(a) Southern Illinois University.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) Bowling Green State University.
(d) Indiana State University.
4. Where is Light Bulb's home town?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) East St. Louis, Illinois.
(c) Topeka, Kansas.
(d) Phoenix, Louisiana.
5. When Haywood is sleeping in a rice paddy in the lowlands during monsoon season, how high does the water get?
(a) Up to his neck.
(b) Up to his waist.
(c) Up to his ankles.
(d) Up to his chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many villages does Haywood's platoon burn down?
2. How long does a Vietnamese interpreter tell Light Bulb that the Vietnamese had been fighting a war?
3. Where were Charles's family from?
4. Where does Richard hold a party to arrest some drug pushers?
5. How many days and nights does Charles say that it rains during monsoon season?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)