|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Haywood T. Kirkland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news reporter is in the Amtrac with Malik on August 5, 1965?
(a) Martha Gellhorn.
(b) Morley Safer.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Homer Bigart.
2. Where does Haywood spend his last six months in the army?
(a) Anniston Army Depot, Alabama.
(b) Fort Carson, Colorado.
(c) Fort Bliss, Texas.
(d) Fort Benning, Georgia.
3. Which was the last branch of the service to integrate?
(a) The Army.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Navy.
4. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
(a) Matches and dry brush.
5. What time does Luther finally quit shooting when the hospital is attacked?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles decide that the war in Vietnam was fought for?
2. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
3. During what time of day is Luther's hospital in attacked?
4. What does Gillis use to stop an armored personnel carrier during the hospital attack?
5. How many times does Studs Armstrong reenlist to stay in Vietnam?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)