|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Haywood T. Kirkland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard hold a party to arrest some drug pushers?
(a) Hotel Wyatt.
(b) Diplomat Motel.
(c) Ambassador Hotel.
(d) Embassy Motel.
2. When Light Bulb arrives in the area near the Ia Drang Valley, how long had a man been standing on a mine?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) An hour.
3. Why does Richard go on disability after serving as a federal agent?
(a) He was shot in the shoulder.
(b) He was shot in the leg.
(c) He was shot in the chest.
(d) He was shot in the head.
4. During what time of day is Luther's hospital in attacked?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
5. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Luther?
(a) Blows the fillings out of his teeth.
(b) Blows out his eardrums.
(c) Breaks his hip.
(d) Blows off two fingers on his right hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
2. When Light Bulb and his unit are trying to extricate a helicopter that had been shot down, what do they keep hearing in the night?
3. How old was Haywood in 1960?
4. How long does Richard stay at his church his first night home?
5. When do Haywood and the others rob the post office?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)