|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Light Bulb do his basic training?
(a) Fort Knox, Kentucky.
(b) Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
(c) Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
(d) Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
2. What network is covering Malik and his regiment on August 5, 1965?
3. What village are Malik and his regiment going to level?
(a) Cam Ne.
(b) Hong Gai.
(c) Thanh Hoa.
(d) Bao Loc.
4. What nationality are many of the shop owners in the area around the hospital where Luther works?
5. When does Charles leave the military?
(a) March 1970.
(b) August 1973.
(c) April 1971.
(d) December 1972.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men's stories does Wallace Terry tell in the book?
2. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
3. In what year was Wallace Terry asked to fly to Saigon and cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
4. What does Richard do when he joins the police department back home?
5. Why does Richard go directly to his church that first night he is home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)