|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months of training in Vietnamese language, customs, and history does Luther have before going to Vietnam?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
2. Where did Charles's family settle down?
(c) West Virginia.
3. How many men is Luther told that he shot and killed?
4. How long does a Vietnamese interpreter tell Light Bulb that the Vietnamese had been fighting a war?
(a) Hundreds of years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. How many days and nights does Charles say that it rains during monsoon season?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Light Bulb do his basic training?
2. Why does Richard go on disability after serving as a federal agent?
3. How old was Light Bulb when he enlisted?
4. How much schooling did Charles's father have?
5. Who does Luther save in the water before his tour in Vietnam?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)