|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Light Bulb look up first when he goes to the Vietnam Memorial?
(a) Michael Shea.
(b) LeRoy Tafoya.
(c) Robert Draper.
(d) James Plummer.
2. What kind of an infection does Charles get when they are out in the rain during monsoon season?
(a) Eye infection.
(b) Ear infection.
(c) Foot infection.
(d) Kidney infection.
3. Where were Charles's family from?
(a) South Carolina.
4. Where does Luther live when he is at the hospital in Vietnam?
(a) In a bunker he built outside.
(b) In a hut.
(c) In the barracks.
(d) In a room in the hospital.
5. Where does Richard hold a party to arrest some drug pushers?
(a) Hotel Wyatt.
(b) Ambassador Hotel.
(c) Diplomat Motel.
(d) Embassy Motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Light Bulb and his unit are trying to extricate a helicopter that had been shot down, what do they keep hearing in the night?
2. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
3. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Gillis?
4. In what year was Wallace Terry asked to fly to Saigon and cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
5. What street is Richard, his mother, and his wife driving on when white guys cut in front of them and blow the horn?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)