|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Richard J. Ford III; Specialist 4 Charles Strong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Light Bulb's home town?
(a) Topeka, Kansas.
(b) East St. Louis, Illinois.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Phoenix, Louisiana.
2. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Gerald Ford.
3. Why should Richard have been in the rear rather than in combat?
(a) Bad hip.
(b) Bad knees.
(c) Bad shoulder.
(d) Heart murmur.
4. How many men's stories does Wallace Terry tell in the book?
5. Where did Light Bulb go to college for a semester before enlisting?
(a) Indiana State University.
(b) Southern Illinois University.
(c) Bowling Green State University.
(d) University of Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
2. How much money did Charles need to be able to take a class at the junior college?
3. What does Light Bulb's father do for a living?
4. How much schooling did Charles's father have?
5. When did Richard graduate from high school?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)