|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Richard J. Ford III; Specialist 4 Charles Strong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Charles's family from?
(d) South Carolina.
2. Why should Richard have been in the rear rather than in combat?
(a) Bad knees.
(b) Bad hip.
(c) Bad shoulder.
(d) Heart murmur.
3. How old was Light Bulb when he enlisted?
4. What village are Malik and his regiment going to level?
(a) Cam Ne.
(b) Thanh Hoa.
(c) Hong Gai.
(d) Bao Loc.
5. How many more months did Light Bulb have to serve when he left Vietnam?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Light Bulb and his unit are trying to extricate a helicopter that had been shot down, what do they keep hearing in the night?
2. What does Charles decide that the war in Vietnam was fought for?
3. After Richard takes down the drug ring, where do he and his wife get to travel?
4. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
5. What news reporter is in the Amtrac with Malik on August 5, 1965?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)