|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Richard J. Ford III; Specialist 4 Charles Strong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
(b) Guerrilla warfare.
(c) Auto mechanic.
2. How many days and nights does Charles say that it rains during monsoon season?
3. Why does Richard go directly to his church that first night he is home?
(a) To talk to the youth minister.
(b) To thank people for praying for him.
(c) To pray.
(d) To talk to the pastor.
4. When Light Bulb and his unit are trying to extricate a helicopter that had been shot down, what do they keep hearing in the night?
(a) Viet Cong.
5. What news reporter is in the Amtrac with Malik on August 5, 1965?
(a) Homer Bigart.
(b) Morley Safer.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Martha Gellhorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What network is covering Malik and his regiment on August 5, 1965?
2. Which was the last branch of the service to integrate?
3. When does Charles leave the military?
4. What kind of an infection does Charles get when they are out in the rain during monsoon season?
5. How old was Malik when he joined the Marines?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)