|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Richard J. Ford III; Specialist 4 Charles Strong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are killed when Brooks fires a grenade launcher?
(a) Some old women.
(c) Elderly people.
(d) Some Vietcong.
2. What does Light Bulb's father do for a living?
(a) Works in a factory.
(b) Is a janitor.
(c) Is a cook in a restaurant.
(d) Drives a truck.
3. In the early years of the Vietnam War, what percent of fatalities were blacks?
(a) 45 percent.
(b) 23 percent.
(c) 11 percent.
(d) 33 percent.
4. How long does Richard stay at his church his first night home?
(a) From 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
(b) From 7:00 to 11:30 p.m.
(c) From 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
(d) From 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
5. After Richard takes down the drug ring, where do he and his wife get to travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men's stories does Wallace Terry tell in the book?
2. Why should Richard have been in the rear rather than in combat?
3. Where did Charles's family settle down?
4. What is the name of Richard's church?
5. How much money did Charles need to be able to take a class at the junior college?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)