|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Haywood and his unit going to Chicago to the Democratic convention?
(a) Riot patrol.
(b) Swat duty.
(d) They were to be looking for bombs.
2. How long does Richard stay at his church his first night home?
(a) From 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
(b) From 7:00 to 11:30 p.m.
(c) From 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
(d) From 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
3. What does Robert Mountain say he was trained to do at Fort Benning?
(a) Combat paratrooper.
(d) Forward observer.
4. How old is Arthur Woodley when he goes to Vietnam?
5. Where does Richard go for therapy?
(a) Womack Army Medical Center.
(b) Walter Reed Hospital.
(c) Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center.
(d) General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Charles need to be able to take a class at the junior college?
2. How old is Luther at the time of the hospital attack?
3. How many tons of food supplies does Joseph's unit find when they go into Cambodia?
4. How many children does Robert Mountain have after he gets married?
5. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)