|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wallace Terry working when he was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
(a) Philadelphia Inquirer.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Time magazine.
2. How many tons of food supplies does Joseph's unit find when they go into Cambodia?
(a) 15 tons.
(b) 5 tons.
(c) 10 tons.
(d) 20 tons.
3. Where does Norman go to college?
(b) North Carolina A & T State University.
(c) University of South Carolina.
(d) University of North Carolina.
4. What rank does Don make and that he will have when he retires?
(b) Lieutenant Commander.
5. Why is Haywood and his unit going to Chicago to the Democratic convention?
(a) Swat duty.
(b) They were to be looking for bombs.
(d) Riot patrol.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the last time Emmanuel hears from his Vietnamese wife?
2. Where did Joseph go to college?
3. How many Bronze Stars does Richard receive in Vietnam?
4. How many men is Luther told that he shot and killed?
5. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)