|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Captain Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.; Sergeant Robert L. Daniels; Specialist 4 Arthur E. Woodley, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
2. How many times is Stephen shot down?
(b) Four times.
(d) Three times.
3. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
4. Why is the smell so awful when Stephen and his battalion find a downed helicopter?
(a) The helicopter had been down two weeks.
(b) The helicopter had been down for three weeks.
(c) The helicopter had been down for seven days.
(d) The helicopter had been down for ten days.
5. When Light Bulb arrives in the area near the Ia Drang Valley, how long had a man been standing on a mine?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that is in Archie's regiment that sniffs out Vietnamese?
2. Where does Arthur grow up?
3. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
4. How old is Norman when his plane is shot down?
5. How long does a Vietnamese interpreter tell Light Bulb that the Vietnamese had been fighting a war?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)