|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the attack on the hospital, What does Luther fire at the VC when he is on top of the bunker?
(b) .38 Smith and Wesson Phantom.
(d) M-4 grease gun.
2. When does Charles leave the military?
(a) April 1971.
(b) December 1972.
(c) March 1970.
(d) August 1973.
3. When does Luther fly into Saigon?
(a) September 1970.
(b) January 1969.
(c) May 1967.
(d) April 1968.
4. Where does Luther live when he is at the hospital in Vietnam?
(a) In a hut.
(b) In the barracks.
(c) In a room in the hospital.
(d) In a bunker he built outside.
5. How many men is Luther told that he shot and killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Luther have to watch an interrogation to make sure the prisoners are treated properly?
2. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Luther?
3. What street is Richard, his mother, and his wife driving on when white guys cut in front of them and blow the horn?
4. When did Richard graduate from high school?
5. When is the last time Emmanuel hears from his Vietnamese wife?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)