|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What network is covering Malik and his regiment on August 5, 1965?
2. What does Light Bulb's father do for a living?
(a) Drives a truck.
(b) Works in a factory.
(c) Is a janitor.
(d) Is a cook in a restaurant.
3. When Louis dies, how much time did he have before he would have gone home?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two months.
(c) A week.
(d) One month.
4. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Richard Nixon.
5. During the attack on the hospital, What does Luther fire at the VC when he is on top of the bunker?
(a) .38 Smith and Wesson Phantom.
(b) M-4 grease gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Luther finally quit shooting when the hospital is attacked?
2. What reimbursement does Emmanuel give for a house?
3. Where were Charles's family from?
4. How old is Charles when he goes to Vietnam?
5. Whose name does Light Bulb look up first when he goes to the Vietnam Memorial?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)