|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Charles leave the military?
(a) April 1971.
(b) March 1970.
(c) August 1973.
(d) December 1972.
2. What does Light Bulb's father do for a living?
(a) Is a janitor.
(b) Works in a factory.
(c) Drives a truck.
(d) Is a cook in a restaurant.
3. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Gillis?
(a) Breaks his arm.
(b) Blows out his eardrums.
(c) Blows his leg off below the knee.
(d) Breaks his jaw.
4. How many times does Luther have to watch an interrogation to make sure the prisoners are treated properly?
(a) Three times.
(c) Six times.
5. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
(a) Auto mechanic.
(b) Guerrilla warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles get out of the field in Vietnam?
2. Why does Richard go on disability after serving as a federal agent?
3. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
4. Why is Luther chosen to escort the Gemini 10 astronauts to sick bay?
5. What reimbursement does Emmanuel give for a house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)