|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through HM2 Luther C. Benton III; Specialist 5 Emmanuel J. Holloman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
2. Why does Richard go on disability after serving as a federal agent?
(a) He was shot in the shoulder.
(b) He was shot in the chest.
(c) He was shot in the head.
(d) He was shot in the leg.
3. What is the name of Richard's church?
(a) Way of the Cross Church.
(b) Church of the Open Door.
(c) First Baptist Church.
(d) Antioch Pentecostal Church.
4. What network is covering Malik and his regiment on August 5, 1965?
5. What medal does Luther get for his part in the hospital attack?
(a) Bronze Star.
(b) Meritorious Service Medal.
(c) Silver Star.
(d) Distinguished Service Medal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days and nights does Charles say that it rains during monsoon season?
2. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
3. How many men's stories does Wallace Terry tell in the book?
4. What do the VC fire directly at the bunker where Luther and Gillis are during the hospital attack?
5. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)