|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Lieutenant Archie Joe Biggers; Specialist 4 Stephen A. Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillis use to stop an armored personnel carrier during the hospital attack?
(a) Antitank rounds.
(b) Machine gun.
2. Why is the smell so awful when Stephen and his battalion find a downed helicopter?
(a) The helicopter had been down two weeks.
(b) The helicopter had been down for three weeks.
(c) The helicopter had been down for seven days.
(d) The helicopter had been down for ten days.
3. Who are killed when Brooks fires a grenade launcher?
(a) Some old women.
(c) Elderly people.
(d) Some Vietcong.
4. Where is Light Bulb's home town?
(a) Topeka, Kansas.
(b) Phoenix, Louisiana.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) East St. Louis, Illinois.
5. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should Richard have been in the rear rather than in combat?
2. What training does Charles get at Lai Khe?
3. Why does Richard go on disability after serving as a federal agent?
4. What is Haywood's favorite game in high school?
5. Where does Haywood go to basic training?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)