|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Lieutenant Archie Joe Biggers; Specialist 4 Stephen A. Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Malik and his regiment use to burn down huts?
(b) Matches and dry brush.
2. Why does Richard go directly to his church that first night he is home?
(a) To pray.
(b) To talk to the pastor.
(c) To thank people for praying for him.
(d) To talk to the youth minister.
3. Who does Luther save in the water before his tour in Vietnam?
(a) Guys in a life raft.
(b) Guys in a boat.
(c) A sailor who falls overboard.
(d) Guys in a helicopter.
4. When does Luther fly into Saigon?
(a) September 1970.
(b) May 1967.
(c) January 1969.
(d) April 1968.
5. Whose name does Light Bulb look up first when he goes to the Vietnam Memorial?
(a) LeRoy Tafoya.
(b) Robert Draper.
(c) Michael Shea.
(d) James Plummer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Light Bulb when he enlisted?
2. Where did Charles's family settle down?
3. Why is Haywood and his unit going to Chicago to the Democratic convention?
4. How old was the youngest American soldier who died in combat in Vietnam?
5. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)