|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archie and his men capture two huge Russian-made guns. Where does one of the guns go after the war?
(b) Camp Pendelton.
(c) Parris Island.
(d) Camp Lejeune.
2. What time does Luther finally quit shooting when the hospital is attacked?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
3. Archie gets fragments in his lower back and buttocks. Where is the doctor from who removes the fragments and stitches him up?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
4. When is the ammo dump at Long Binh blown up?
(a) November 1968.
(b) January 1969.
(c) January 1968.
(d) December 1968.
5. Where does Stephen say that Puff the Magic Dragon is damaged and four Cobras are lost?
(a) Bien Hoa.
(b) Sampan Valley.
(d) Tonkin Gulf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Archie's dreams about Vietnam, how many lives does he have?
2. How old is Stephen when he is drafted?
3. When is Robert Mountain hit outside his bunker?
4. Why is the smell so awful when Stephen and his battalion find a downed helicopter?
5. What is Norman doing at the time Terry interviews him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)