|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what time of day is Luther's hospital in attacked?
(a) 6:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
2. How many men is Luther told that he shot and killed?
3. How many programs does Norman help to institute to make the Navy a better branch of service for the blacks?
4. When is the last time Emmanuel hears from his Vietnamese wife?
5. When does Norman retire from the Navy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Mountain do his first three months in country?
2. What does Gillis use to stop an armored personnel carrier during the hospital attack?
3. How old is Stephen when he is drafted?
4. How many times does Luther have to watch an interrogation to make sure the prisoners are treated properly?
5. How many soldiers does Archie lose from his regiment?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)