|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Mountain do his first three months in country?
(a) Combat paratrooper.
(b) Forward observer.
2. Why is Luther chosen to escort the Gemini 10 astronauts to sick bay?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a medic.
(c) He is a nurse.
(d) He works in the pharmacy.
3. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
4. How long is Robert Mountain in the hospital while his stump heals?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six months.
(c) About a year.
(d) Three months.
5. What is Norman doing at the time Terry interviews him?
(a) Working for Amtrak.
(b) Working for Cummins Engine Company.
(c) Working for IBM.
(d) Working for Boeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Norman's three tours in Asia, how many times does he set foot in South Vietnam?
2. How many men is Luther told that he shot and killed?
3. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
4. Archie and his men capture two huge Russian-made guns. Where does one of the guns go after the war?
5. What is Robert Mountain's major in college?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)