|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that is in Archie's regiment that sniffs out Vietnamese?
2. What does Robert Mountain do his first three months in country?
(a) Forward observer.
(c) Combat paratrooper.
3. What does Archie's scar from the fragments look like when it heals?
(a) A smile.
(b) A crooked S.
(c) Lightning bolt.
(d) A crooked stick.
4. What nationality are many of the shop owners in the area around the hospital where Luther works?
5. What is Robert Mountain's major in college?
(b) Business administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the last time Emmanuel hears from his Vietnamese wife?
2. What does the blast from the weapon that the VC fire at the bunker during the hospital attack do to Luther?
3. Where does Norman grow up?
4. What type of torpedoes do the VC put down to blow the fence at the hospital where Luther works?
5. How many times is Emmanuel ambushed when he is making his rounds?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)