|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Luther's hospital attacked?
(a) April 27, 1970.
(b) May 14, 1968.
(c) January 15, 1969.
(d) August 27, 1967.
2. During the attack on the hospital, What does Luther fire at the VC when he is on top of the bunker?
(a) M-4 grease gun.
(c) .38 Smith and Wesson Phantom.
3. What is Robert Mountain's major in college?
(a) Business administration.
4. What does Robert Mountain say he was trained to do at Fort Benning?
(a) Combat paratrooper.
(d) Forward observer.
5. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Archie and his men capture two huge Russian-made guns. Where does one of the guns go after the war?
2. When does Robert Holcomb arrive in Vietnam?
3. Archie gets fragments in his lower back and buttocks. Where is the doctor from who removes the fragments and stitches him up?
4. When is Robert Mountain hit outside his bunker?
5. When is mail cut off to the United States by Hanoi?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)