|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boxes of grenades does Luther throw during the hospital attack?
2. Who does Luther save in the water before his tour in Vietnam?
(a) Guys in a life raft.
(b) Guys in a helicopter.
(c) A sailor who falls overboard.
(d) Guys in a boat.
3. How many months of training in Vietnamese language, customs, and history does Luther have before going to Vietnam?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
4. What time does Luther finally quit shooting when the hospital is attacked?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
5. What college does Robert Mountain attend before and after the war?
(a) Savannah State.
(b) University of South Carolina.
(c) University of Georgia.
(d) University of North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medal does Luther get for his part in the hospital attack?
2. Archie and his men capture two huge Russian-made guns. Where does one of the guns go after the war?
3. When does Robert Holcomb arrive in Vietnam?
4. During Norman's three tours in Asia, how many times does he set foot in South Vietnam?
5. What does Archie's scar from the fragments look like when it heals?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)