|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Specialist 4 Robert L. Mountain; Lieutenant Commander William S. Norman; Specialist 4 Robert E. Holcomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Luther have to watch an interrogation to make sure the prisoners are treated properly?
(a) Three times.
(b) Six times.
2. Why is Luther chosen to escort the Gemini 10 astronauts to sick bay?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He works in the pharmacy.
(c) He is a nurse.
(d) He is a medic.
3. In Archie's dreams about Vietnam, how many lives does he have?
4. How many siblings does Emmanuel have?
5. When is Luther's hospital attacked?
(a) May 14, 1968.
(b) April 27, 1970.
(c) January 15, 1969.
(d) August 27, 1967.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reimbursement does Emmanuel give for a house?
2. Who takes Robert Holcomb to the Army induction center?
3. When is the last time Emmanuel hears from his Vietnamese wife?
4. When is mail cut off to the United States by Hanoi?
5. What is Robert Mountain's mother's job?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)