|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom, why can he give Louisa what the white folks can?
(a) Because he is a good, honest man.
(b) Because he is a hard-working, rich man.
(c) Because he is a good, hard-working man.
(d) Because he is an honest, just man.
2. Tom listens to an old black man tell stories of white folks, cotton picking, and what?
(a) Church revivals.
(b) Civil War.
3. What two symbols are dominant in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
(a) Blood and fire.
(b) Blood and air.
(c) Water and air.
(d) Fire and water.
4. What does Tom do when the joking men laugh at him?
(a) He applauds.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He pulls a knife.
(d) He cries.
5. Who is at Louisa's house when Bob rushes there in a fury?
(a) Mrs. Stone.
(b) Mr. Stone.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chapters are in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
2. What has Tom spent time in jail for?
3. What do the white people do after seeing Bob with his throat cut?
4. What kind of relationship does Bob want to have with Louisa that he currently does not?
5. Where is Tom as Chapter 2 opens?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)