|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom cut Bob's throat?
(a) Because he started a fight.
(b) Because he spread rumors.
(c) Because he is white.
(d) Because he stole money.
2. What two symbols are dominant in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
(a) Blood and fire.
(b) Fire and water.
(c) Blood and air.
(d) Water and air.
3. Tom listens to an old black man tell stories of white folks, cotton picking, and what?
(b) Civil War.
(c) Church revivals.
4. How does Tom react to the joking workers?
(a) With mirth.
(b) With indifference.
(c) With jealousy.
(d) With sadness.
5. Who is at Louisa's house when Bob rushes there in a fury?
(a) No one.
(c) Mrs. Stone.
(d) Mr. Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two workers joking about that Tom overhears?
2. Where is Tom as Chapter 2 opens?
3. How many chapters are in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
4. What kind of relationship does Bob want to have with Louisa that he currently does not?
5. Where does Tom find Louisa when he stalks off to the factory town?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)