|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do when the joking men laugh at him?
(a) He applauds.
(b) He cries.
(c) He pulls a knife.
(d) He runs away.
2. Who is at Louisa's house when Bob rushes there in a fury?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Stone.
(d) Mr. Stone.
3. Where is Tom as Chapter 2 opens?
(a) Sleeping at home.
(b) Working in the field.
(c) Sitting around a campfire.
(d) Eating downtown.
4. According to Bob, why is his dream of a different relationship with Louisa NOT possible?
(a) Because of Louisa's engagement to Tom.
(b) Because of his parents and friends up north.
(c) Because of his friends and colleagues down south.
(d) Because of Louisa's desire to leave town.
5. Where is Louisa at the end of the story?
(a) Sitting on her porch.
(b) In the field with Tom.
(c) Caring for Bob.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chapters are in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
2. How does Louisa respond to Tom's question about her and Bob?
3. How does Tom react to the joking workers?
4. According to Tom, no man better try anything on Louisa - or what?
5. Why does Bob not believe the gossip about Louisa and Tom?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)