|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom, why can he give Louisa what the white folks can?
(a) Because he is a good, honest man.
(b) Because he is an honest, just man.
(c) Because he is a good, hard-working man.
(d) Because he is a hard-working, rich man.
2. How many men is Louisa involved with?
3. How could the tone of Chapter 1 be described?
4. Where does Louisa work?
(a) At Mr. and Mrs. Stone's home.
(b) At Mr. and Mrs. Sully's store.
(c) At Mr. Smith's apartment.
(d) At Mrs. Seeley's factory.
5. What is Tom Burwell's nickname?
(a) Big Tom.
(b) Little Burr.
(c) Little Tom.
(d) Big Burr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does the story open?
2. According to Bob, what could he have done in the time of masters and slaves?
3. What is the last name of Louisa's employer?
4. How many chapters are in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
5. Where is Bob as Louisa and Tom talk about their relationship?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)