|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tom as Chapter 2 opens?
(a) Eating downtown.
(b) Sitting around a campfire.
(c) Sleeping at home.
(d) Working in the field.
2. How could the tone of Chapter 1 be described?
3. What is the name of Louisa's employers' son?
4. Where is Louisa when Bob arrives at their meeting place in Chapter 1?
(a) She is at work.
(b) She is at home.
(c) She is at school.
(d) She is downtown.
5. What is Louisa doing as she walks to her destination in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louisa believe she will choose to marry?
2. What literary genre does Toomer NOT employ in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
3. What surrounds Louisa as she walks to her destination in Chapter 1
4. After getting his throat cut, what does Bob tell the white people he meets?
5. According to Tom, why can he give Louisa what the white folks can?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)