|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two symbols are dominant in "Blood-Burning Moon"?
(a) Fire and water.
(b) Blood and air.
(c) Blood and fire.
(d) Water and air.
2. Tom listens to an old black man tell stories of white folks, cotton picking, and what?
(b) Civil War.
(c) Church revivals.
3. Where is Louisa when Bob arrives at their meeting place in Chapter 1?
(a) She is at home.
(b) She is downtown.
(c) She is at work.
(d) She is at school.
4. What does Bob hear the men talking about at the campfire?
(a) What Bob will do to Tom if he finds out about Tom and Louisa.
(b) What Tom will do to Bob if he finds out about Bob and Louisa.
(c) What Mr. Stone will do to Louisa when he finds out about Bob and Louisa.
(d) What Mr. Stone will do to Bob when he finds out about Bob and Louisa.
5. Where does Louisa work?
(a) At Mr. Smith's apartment.
(b) At Mr. and Mrs. Sully's store.
(c) At Mr. and Mrs. Stone's home.
(d) At Mrs. Seeley's factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tom, no man better try anything on Louisa - or what?
2. What did Louisa's neighbors used to listen to?
3. According to Bob, why is his dream of a different relationship with Louisa NOT possible?
4. What is the title of the novel that "Blood-Burning Moon" appears?
5. What are the two workers joking about that Tom overhears?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)