Discuss the importance of setting in "Blood-Burning Moon" in terms of class and race divisions.
Discuss the tone of "Blood-Burning Moon." Describe the tone and how it affects the story's overall meaning.
Discuss the significance of music in "Blood-Burning Moon."
1) How is music used in the story?
2) What are the songs' tone and/or mood?
3) How does music bring the characters together?
Discuss the following conflicts in "Blood-Burning Moon."
1) The conflict between Louisa and herself.
2) The conflict between Tom and Bob.
3) The conflict between the white and black communities.
Discuss blood as a symbol in the story.
1) What is the significance of the title?
2) Where does blood appear and in what context?
3) What is the meaning of blood?
Discuss fire as a symbol in the story.
1) Where does fire appear and in what context?
2) What is the meaning of fire?
Discuss the role of race in the story...
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)