Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of setting in "Blood-Burning Moon" in terms of class and race divisions.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the tone of "Blood-Burning Moon." Describe the tone and how it affects the story's overall meaning.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of music in "Blood-Burning Moon."
1) How is music used in the story?
2) What are the songs' tone and/or mood?
3) How does music bring the characters together?
Essay Topic 4
Discuss the following conflicts in "Blood-Burning Moon."
1) The conflict between Louisa and herself.
2) The conflict between Tom and Bob.
3) The conflict between the white and black communities.
Essay Topic 5
Discuss blood as a symbol in the story.
1) What is the significance of the title?
2) Where does blood appear and in what context?
3) What is the meaning of blood?
Essay Topic 6
Discuss fire as a symbol in the story.
1) Where does fire appear and in what context?
2) What is...
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)