|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gloria's murder been captured?
(a) On video tape.
(b) On cassette tape.
(c) On DVD.
(d) On a website.
2. What did the FBI give Terry?
(a) Gift money.
(b) A pension.
(c) A settlement.
(d) Disability retirement.
3. What program does Jaye tell Terry about?
(a) DAMAGED program.
(b) MAD program.
(c) DARE program.
(d) DRUGFIRE program.
4. What does Jaye think about Gloria's killer and James' killer?
(a) The killers are different.
(b) Their killers are probably the same.
(c) The killers are in a competition with each other.
(d) The killers know each other.
5. What are many law enforcement officers not trained in?
(b) How to threaten people.
(c) Examining suspects for
(d) How to hypnotize people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will perform the hypnotism on James Noone?
2. Who has also contacted the shooting victim?
3. What does Terry conclude about the killer?
4. How was help slowed down for James Cordell?
5. How long has it been since the heart transplant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jaye and Terry come to the conclusion of concerning Gloria's earring?
2. Why does Terry decide to help Graciela find Gloria's murder?
3. After the end of the interview, what does Terry tell Arrango?
4. How does Buddy help to discover what is missing from James Cordell's personal effects?
5. When Terry gets back home, what does he tell Jaye they need to do?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 7, where does Terry meet Graciela to give her an upgrade on the case?
7. Why is Terry surprised to see Graciela and Raymond at his door step?
8. When Terry asks Arrango about the time discrepancy in the Gloria Torres case, how does Arrango respond?
9. Why does Terry call this person to get more information regarding the James Cordell case?
10. What do the officers show to Terry that is extremely hard for him to digest?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)