|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terry strap on while heading over to Deltona Clocks?
(a) A small knife.
(b) A taser.
(c) His gun.
(d) His suspenders.
2. What program does Jaye tell Terry about?
(a) DRUGFIRE program.
(b) DAMAGED program.
(c) MAD program.
(d) DARE program.
3. Who must give Arrango permission to give the tapes to Terry?
(a) Lieutenant Ryan
(b) Lieutenant Buskirk.
(c) Lieutenant Dan.
(d) Lieutenant Band.
4. What does Terry ask for once at the station?
(a) Gloria's murder book.
(b) A chance to talk to Lieutenant Buskirk.
(c) The pictures from the murder scene.
(d) To talk to witnesses.
5. What does Terry's doctor think about his decision to help Graciela?
(a) It will be too stressful for him at this time.
(b) It will be okay, as long as he takes it easy.
(c) He should avoid getting romantically involved.
(d) It will take his mind off of his recovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Buddy's help, what does Terry discover about Cordell's truck?
2. How many cups of coffee does Terry have?
3. What has James Noone agreed to do for Terry and Jaye?
4. Who has also contacted the shooting victim?
5. How does Terry feel he is now connected to Graciela?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Fox decide to release Terry from her care?
2. Why does Terry decide to help Graciela find Gloria's murder?
3. What does Terry notice about Gloria's file information?
4. Why do police rarely use hypnotism in their investigations?
5. Who is responsible for solving Gloria's case and how do they react to Terry's desire for involvement?
6. After the end of the interview, what does Terry tell Arrango?
7. Why does Bolotov choose to attack Terry?
8. What was Terry's job before he retired?
9. When Terry asks Arrango about the time discrepancy in the Gloria Torres case, how does Arrango respond?
10. As the agents and Terry discuss the murder, what do they decide about the murder?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)