|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What program does Jaye tell Terry about?
(a) DAMAGED program.
(b) MAD program.
(c) DRUGFIRE program.
(d) DARE program.
2. How has Gloria's murder been captured?
(a) On a website.
(b) On video tape.
(c) On cassette tape.
(d) On DVD.
3. What wakes Terry up the next day?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) His neighbor making a lot of noise.
(c) Graciela banging on his front door.
(d) A loud cargo boat.
4. What does Terry bring to Arrango and Walters as a bribe?
(a) A hat.
(b) A new gun.
5. What does Arrango take pleasure in?
(a) Making Jaye embarrassed.
(b) Slowing down the case.
(c) Capturing killers.
(d) Seeing Terry fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In both of the videos of Gloria and James' murder, what happens?
2. What did Terry forget about while working on the case today?
3. What are many law enforcement officers not trained in?
4. Why is the cross important?
5. What does Arrango refuse to answer about Gloria's case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Terry always become so angry with his neighbor, Buddy?
2. Why do police rarely use hypnotism in their investigations?
3. Why is Buddy so shocked to see Terry in an uncomfortable state?
4. After the end of the interview, what does Terry tell Arrango?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, where does Terry meet Graciela to give her an upgrade on the case?
6. What does Terry notice about Gloria's file information?
7. As the agents and Terry discuss the murder, what do they decide about the murder?
8. How would you classify Blood Work by Micheal Connelly and how does the plot of the novel extend?
9. Why is Terry surprised to see Graciela and Raymond at his door step?
10. What happens during Noone's hypnotism?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)