|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bolotov decide concerning Terry?
(a) He must have stalked Terry.
(b) He is not a real policeman.
(c) Terry looks very suspicious.
(d) Terry must be here to help him.
2. Why does Dr. Fox release Terry from being her patient?
(a) He is exerting too much energy.
(b) She is going on a sabbatical.
(c) Because he is taking on the case against her advice.
(d) She wants to date him. It would be a conflict of interest if she were his doctor.
3. Who tried to save Gloria?
(a) Her boyfriend, but he was killed.
(b) An unidentified good samaritan.
(c) The shop owner.
(d) Her sister, but she was harmed in the fight.
4. How has Gloria's murder been captured?
(a) On cassette tape.
(b) On video tape.
(c) On DVD.
(d) On a website.
5. Who has also contacted the shooting victim?
(a) Kara Rich.
(b) Keisha Russell.
(c) Karl Reynolds.
(d) Kelly Russ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Terry be careful about concerning Buddy?
2. Who does Terry call to discuss Gloria's missing earring?
3. What is Arrango's reaction to Terry's visit?
4. Why is Terry nervous about Graciela?
5. What does Terry's doctor think about his decision to help Graciela?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Terry decide to help Graciela find Gloria's murder?
2. Why does Bolotov choose to attack Terry?
3. When Terry gets back home, what does he tell Jaye they need to do?
4. Why does Terry always become so angry with his neighbor, Buddy?
5. As the agents and Terry discuss the murder, what do they decide about the murder?
6. What makes Terry reconsider his weekend plans?
7. Why is Terry surprised to see Graciela and Raymond at his door step?
8. Who is responsible for solving Gloria's case and how do they react to Terry's desire for involvement?
9. Why do police rarely use hypnotism in their investigations?
10. As the novel begins, what physical condition is Terry dealing with?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)