|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terry realize about Gloria's personal effects?
(a) They are missing the earrings she was wearing.
(b) Gloria never wore earrings.
(c) Her journal is gone.
(d) The ones they had on file were not actually hers.
2. How does Terry feel about yelling at Buddy?
(b) Resentful and regretful.
(d) Confused because he enjoys his friends.
3. What does Arrango take pleasure in?
(a) Slowing down the case.
(b) Capturing killers.
(c) Making Jaye embarrassed.
(d) Seeing Terry fail.
4. What has James Noone agreed to do for Terry and Jaye?
(a) Detail his attack at the ATM.
(b) Be questioned again.
(c) Be hypnotized.
(d) Go through the 911 call.
5. Why does Terry get mad at Buddy?
(a) Buddy is not being a good driver, he is being nosy.
(b) Buddy never listens to Terry's advice.
(c) Buddy tries to hit on all of the Terry's date.
(d) Buddy eavesdrops on all of Terry's meetings.
6. Who is Terry's doctor?
(a) Dr. Bonnie Fox.
(b) Dr. Barnard Fox.
(c) Dr. Barry Fox.
(d) Dr. Belinda Fox.
7. What program does Jaye tell Terry about?
(a) MAD program.
(b) DARE program.
(c) DRUGFIRE program.
(d) DAMAGED program.
8. What wakes Terry up the next day?
(a) Graciela banging on his front door.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) His neighbor making a lot of noise.
(d) A loud cargo boat.
9. What does Terry ask for once at the station?
(a) Gloria's murder book.
(b) The pictures from the murder scene.
(c) To talk to witnesses.
(d) A chance to talk to Lieutenant Buskirk.
10. What is Arrango's reaction to Terry's visit?
(a) Congratulatory and excited.
(b) Almost hostile.
11. Who does Terry give his condolences to while he visits the store?
(a) Mrs. Lang.
(b) Mrs. Kan.
(c) Mrs. Kang.
(d) Mrs. Chan.
12. When Raymond, Terry, and Graciela are fishing, what type of fish does Raymond catch?
(a) A piranha.
(b) A Barracuda.
(d) A Salmon.
13. Why does Graciela want Terry to find her sister's killer?
(a) Terry was given her sister's heart.
(b) Terry knew her sister.
(c) Terry dated Graciela.
(d) Terry was married to Graciela's sister.
14. How does Graciela feel about Terry's call?
(a) Grateful and excited.
(c) Ready for change.
15. What does Terry conclude about the killer?
(a) He or she was not very smart because the crime scene was a mess.
(b) He or she is very smart and very organized.
(c) It seems as though he has killed before.
(d) The killer is inexperienced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jaye think about Gloria's killer and James' killer?
2. What word most accurately describes Graciela Rivers and her pursuit to find her sister's killer?
3. What is Graciela interested in as she and Terry talk?
4. How has Gloria's murder been captured?
5. When Terry returns to his boat, what is he unable to do?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)