|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Raymond, Terry, and Graciela are fishing, what type of fish does Raymond catch?
(a) A piranha.
(b) A Barracuda.
(c) A Salmon.
2. What must Terry be concerned about regarding his new heart?
(a) How it will make him feel from time to time.
(b) Not feeling guilty for taking the heart.
(c) Taking it easy so the heart will work well.
(d) Taking the proper medications so his body does not reject the heart.
3. What are many law enforcement officers not trained in?
(a) How to threaten people.
(b) Examining suspects for
(d) How to hypnotize people.
4. How does Terry feel about yelling at Buddy?
(a) Confused because he enjoys his friends.
(c) Resentful and regretful.
5. What is Buddy always interested in talking to Terry about?
(a) His new cars.
(b) His ex wife.
(c) People he suspects in the marina.
(d) His old cases.
6. Why do Arrango and Walters clam up at the end of watching the tape?
(a) They don't want talk to Terry.
(b) They know they should speak with their superiors before telling Terry more.
(c) They do not trust Terry.
(d) The tape is too brutal to watch.
7. Why does Terry go to the store where the murders occurred?
(a) To find some witnesses.
(b) To talk to the shop owner.
(c) To get an idea of why the murderer committed them.
8. Who is very reluctant to speak with Terry?
(a) A witness.
(b) Lieutenant Buskirk.
9. How has Gloria's murder been captured?
(a) On DVD.
(b) On a website.
(c) On cassette tape.
(d) On video tape.
10. Who has a difficult time watching the murder on tape?
(c) Lieutenant Buskirk.
11. What does Terry bring to Arrango and Walters as a bribe?
(a) A hat.
(b) A new gun.
12. What word most accurately describes Graciela Rivers and her pursuit to find her sister's killer?
13. How long has it been since the heart transplant?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 13 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
14. As dinner comes to an end, what does Graciela wonder about?
(a) How to get closer to Terry.
(b) How she can take care of Raymond.
(c) Where she and Raymond will live.
(d) Whether the killer will be brought to justice.
15. At first, what does Terry discover after searching Cordell's truck?
(a) A broken car stereo.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(d) A missing picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terry ask for once at the station?
2. What does Terry's doctor think about his decision to help Graciela?
3. Why does Terry think he should spend the weekend preparing for a case?
4. How does Terry justify his interest in the case to Arrango?
5. In both of the videos of Gloria and James' murder, what happens?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)