|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Noone give to the people investigating the shooting?
(a) The name of the murder.
(b) No helpful information.
(c) Description of the vehicle that the murderer was driving.
(d) A facial description of the killer.
2. Why couldn't Noone give more of a description of the shooter?
(a) The shooter was wearing a baseball hat.
(b) He was hit on the head and it made him loose his memory.
(c) He never actually saw the killer.
(d) The shooter threatened him so he is afraid to speak.
3. Why does Terry go to the store where the murders occurred?
(a) To get an idea of why the murderer committed them.
(b) To find some witnesses.
(c) To talk to the shop owner.
4. What do Terry and Jaye think the killer took the ring as?
(a) A tool of bribery.
(b) A souvenir.
(c) A gift for his mother.
(d) A way to get quick money.
5. What is buddy stunned by after he sees Terry?
(a) To see Bolotov bolt from the broken window.
(b) Terry's mean attitude.
(c) Terry's anger at Bolotov.
(d) His appearance.
6. How does Terry feel about Raymond?
(a) Concerned, the boy is destructive.
(b) Annoyed because he wants time alone with Ray's aunt.
(c) Sad that Raymond's mother has been taken away.
(d) Fascinated because he was never around kids much.
7. What does Terry begin to think about Gloria's killer's tracking ability?
(a) He was not a good stalker/tracker.
(b) Gloria was a random attack.
(c) The killer was unable to track her for more than a month.
(d) He followed Gloria for days.
8. When Terry returns to his boat, what is he unable to do?
(a) Carry on a successful conversation.
(b) Eat because he has no appetite.
(d) Keep his heart from rushing.
9. How does Terry feel he is now connected to Graciela?
(a) He feels like he is a father to Raymond.
(b) By blood.
(c) He feels they can be close friends.
(d) Through his sister's heart.
10. Why is the cross important?
(a) The killer wanted to embarrass Gloria's family.
(b) The killer was very religious.
(c) The killer knew that the cross was important to the killer.
(d) Gloria was extremely religious.
11. What does Arrango refuse to answer about Gloria's case?
(a) Whether he has any new leads.
(b) How exactly she was killed.
(c) Where they got the tape of the Gloria's murder.
(d) Whether or not a timeline was ever created.
12. What has James Noone agreed to do for Terry and Jaye?
(a) Be questioned again.
(b) Be hypnotized.
(c) Detail his attack at the ATM.
(d) Go through the 911 call.
13. What is Buddy always interested in talking to Terry about?
(a) His new cars.
(b) His old cases.
(c) People he suspects in the marina.
(d) His ex wife.
14. At first, what does Terry discover after searching Cordell's truck?
(b) A missing picture.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A broken car stereo.
15. Who is Terry's doctor?
(a) Dr. Barry Fox.
(b) Dr. Belinda Fox.
(c) Dr. Barnard Fox.
(d) Dr. Bonnie Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a difficult time watching the murder on tape?
2. What does Terry notice about the shooter?
3. Why is Terry nervous about Graciela?
4. Why are the police normally reluctant to hypnotize witnesses?
5. Why is Jaye angry with Terry?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)