|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gloria's murder been captured?
(a) On video tape.
(b) On DVD.
(c) On a website.
(d) On cassette tape.
2. What does Terry realize about Gloria's killing?
(a) Gloria might have known her killer.
(b) Several witnesses have gone missing.
(c) No one successfully questioned all the witnesses.
(d) A timeline of the murder was never created.
3. What is Terry banned from doing after his surgery?
(b) Going out to dinner.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
4. Who is very reluctant to speak with Terry?
(a) A witness.
(c) Lieutenant Buskirk.
5. Who does Terry think is a good suspect for being the killer?
(a) Moore Banishev.
(b) Marvin Bankal.
(c) Mikail Bolotov.
(d) Michael Bolotov.
6. What is Buddy always interested in talking to Terry about?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) His new cars.
(c) People he suspects in the marina.
(d) His old cases.
7. What is buddy stunned by after he sees Terry?
(a) Terry's anger at Bolotov.
(b) Terry's mean attitude.
(c) To see Bolotov bolt from the broken window.
(d) His appearance.
8. What does Jaye think about Gloria's killer and James' killer?
(a) The killers are in a competition with each other.
(b) Their killers are probably the same.
(c) The killers know each other.
(d) The killers are different.
9. What forces Terry to stop his search for the day?
(a) His heart is thundering.
(b) A headache.
(c) A tingling sensation in his arm.
(d) Pain in his chest.
10. Who has a difficult time watching the murder on tape?
(c) Lieutenant Buskirk.
11. What does Terry conclude about the killer?
(a) It seems as though he has killed before.
(b) He or she is very smart and very organized.
(c) He or she was not very smart because the crime scene was a mess.
(d) The killer is inexperienced.
12. What meal do Terry and Graciela choose to have together to discuss the case?
(a) A coffee break.
13. Who did the shooting victim successfully identify?
(a) The Bayside Butcher.
(b) The Cemetery Man killer.
(c) The Code Killer.
(d) The Banished Brander.
14. Who does Terry call about James Cordell, the shooting victim?
(a) Jamie Win.
(b) James Windell.
(c) Jaye Winston.
(d) Jason Wick.
15. Why couldn't Noone give more of a description of the shooter?
(a) He was hit on the head and it made him loose his memory.
(b) He never actually saw the killer.
(c) The shooter was wearing a baseball hat.
(d) The shooter threatened him so he is afraid to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Graciela feel about Terry's call?
2. How does Terry feel he is now connected to Graciela?
3. What has James Noone agreed to do for Terry and Jaye?
4. What does Arrango refuse to answer about Gloria's case?
5. How does Terry justify his interest in the case to Arrango?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)