|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arrango's reaction to Terry's visit?
(a) Almost hostile.
(b) Congratulatory and excited.
2. What does Terry's doctor think about his decision to help Graciela?
(a) It will take his mind off of his recovery.
(b) It will be too stressful for him at this time.
(c) He should avoid getting romantically involved.
(d) It will be okay, as long as he takes it easy.
3. Who calls the 911 Hotline before Gloria's murder takes place?
(b) The Good Samaritan.
(c) Graciela because he sister was missing.
(d) The owner of the store.
4. How does Graciela feel about Terry's call?
(b) Ready for change.
(d) Grateful and excited.
5. What does Terry ask for once at the station?
(a) A chance to talk to Lieutenant Buskirk.
(b) To talk to witnesses.
(c) Gloria's murder book.
(d) The pictures from the murder scene.
6. Who will perform the hypnotism on James Noone?
7. Why does Graciela want Terry to find her sister's killer?
(a) Terry dated Graciela.
(b) Terry was given her sister's heart.
(c) Terry was married to Graciela's sister.
(d) Terry knew her sister.
8. What does Arrango refuse to answer about Gloria's case?
(a) Whether or not a timeline was ever created.
(b) How exactly she was killed.
(c) Where they got the tape of the Gloria's murder.
(d) Whether he has any new leads.
9. What must Terry be careful about concerning Buddy?
(a) Buddy's affections towards him.
(b) Buddy will get too nosy and get himself killed.
(c) He must make sure Buddy does not think they have any sort of partnership.
(d) Buddy seems a little too interested in cases.
10. What are many law enforcement officers not trained in?
(a) How to threaten people.
(b) Examining suspects for
(d) How to hypnotize people.
11. What was taken from several gun stores?
(a) Benelli R1.
(c) Remington Model 750.
12. What does Terry bring to Arrango and Walters as a bribe?
(a) A new gun.
(c) A hat.
13. What characters are present for the hypnotism?
(a) Arrango, Walters, Al Hitchens, and Jaye
(b) Arrango, Walters, Al Hitchens, Jaye and Terry.
(c) Arrango, Al Hitchens, Jaye, and Terry.
(d) Walters, Hitchens, Jaye, and Terry.
14. Who does Terry give his condolences to while he visits the store?
(a) Mrs. Chan.
(b) Mrs. Kang.
(c) Mrs. Lang.
(d) Mrs. Kan.
15. Where was Cordell shot?
(a) At a store.
(b) At his home.
(c) At an ATM.
(d) Inside a mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Terry call to discuss Gloria's missing earring?
2. Why is the cross important?
3. What meal do Terry and Graciela choose to have together to discuss the case?
4. What does Jaye think about Gloria's killer and James' killer?
5. What does Terry strap on while heading over to Deltona Clocks?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)