|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Terry contact Cordell's wife?
(a) He would like to speak to her about Cordell's last weeks.
(b) Terry wants to see is Amelia noticed anything odd about people around Cordell.
(c) He is searching for Cordell's emails and passwords.
(d) He wishes to search his truck and house for missing items.
2. Who is at Terry's house boat?
(a) the CIA.
(b) A weirdly dressed man.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The local cops.
3. Why does Dr. Fox reprimand Graciela?
(a) Because she wants to be with Terry.
(b) Graciela threatens Dr. Fox.
(c) Graciela is a nurse and should know not to put this type of stress on Terry.
(d) Because Graciela is unable to take care of Terry.
4. Why couldn't Noone give more of a description of the shooter?
(a) The shooter threatened him so he is afraid to speak.
(b) He never actually saw the killer.
(c) He was hit on the head and it made him loose his memory.
(d) The shooter was wearing a baseball hat.
5. What must Terry be concerned about regarding his new heart?
(a) Taking it easy so the heart will work well.
(b) Taking the proper medications so his body does not reject the heart.
(c) How it will make him feel from time to time.
(d) Not feeling guilty for taking the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nevins and Uhlig arrive at Terry's boat, what do they demand?
2. How does Terry feel about yelling at Buddy?
3. How was help slowed down for James Cordell?
4. At the end of this section, what shocks Terry?
5. What word most accurately describes Graciela Rivers and her pursuit to find her sister's killer?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)