|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Terry goes to see the Kangs, what do they figure out about the killer?
(a) The killer called 911 at the last minute.
(b) The killer called 911 before the murders.
(c) The killer attempted to stalk other people first.
(d) The killer never wanted to kill Kang.
2. Where was Cordell shot?
(a) At a store.
(b) At an ATM.
(c) Inside a mall.
(d) At his home.
3. What has James Noone agreed to do for Terry and Jaye?
(a) Go through the 911 call.
(b) Detail his attack at the ATM.
(c) Be hypnotized.
(d) Be questioned again.
4. What must Terry figure out concerning Donald Kenyon?
(a) How Kenyon was killed.
(b) How to connect the murders of Kenyon, Gloria, and Cordell.
(c) How Donald Kenyon stole millions of dollars.
(d) Why Donald Kenyon wanted to kill Gloria and Cordell.
5. What word most accurately describes Graciela Rivers and her pursuit to find her sister's killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jaye's news, how does Terry begin to feel?
2. What does Terry realize about Gloria's personal effects?
3. How does Graciela feel about Terry's call?
4. It does not seem like going to see Clint Neff was a good idea until _________.
5. When Raymond, Terry, and Graciela are fishing, what type of fish does Raymond catch?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)