|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next morning, where does Graciela drive Terry?
(a) To the Times building.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the Daily News building.
(d) To a nearby restaurant.
2. What does Arrango take pleasure in?
(a) Making Jaye embarrassed.
(b) Slowing down the case.
(c) Capturing killers.
(d) Seeing Terry fail.
3. How do they finally convince Dr. Fox to give them more access to the database?
(a) Terry says he will go on a date with her.
(b) They tell her that the integrity of the database is now in question.
(c) They show her proof that Dr. Fox has been selling the information of the databank.
(d) They show her proof that the system is compromised.
4. Why is the cross important?
(a) The killer wanted to embarrass Gloria's family.
(b) Gloria was extremely religious.
(c) The killer was very religious.
(d) The killer knew that the cross was important to the killer.
5. What does Terry do for the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Looks over his notes.
(b) Reviews all the tapes.
(c) Makes new notes.
(d) Calls Jaye.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Terry calls Amelia to find out what blood type Cordell was, ____________
2. What does Jaye think about Gloria's killer and James' killer?
3. Who is the Good Samaritan?
4. When Terry returns to his boat, what is he unable to do?
5. Why does Terry get mad at Buddy?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)