|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are a group of Touch members doing when Alex leaves the compound after speaking with Baron and Delilah?
(b) Having sex.
(c) Meditating on the lawn.
(d) Abducting Houten.
2. Who is Delano Hardy?
(a) Milo's partner.
(b) Alex's cousin.
(c) An employee of the messenger service.
(d) A member of the Touch.
3. What kind of food does Ezra say he doesn't eat?
4. Who tells Raoul about the deaths of Mr. and Mrs. Swopes?
(b) The police.
5. Who does Houten tell Alex died of cancer ten years ago?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug refer to as "poison" when he enters the trailer?
2. What kind of fruit did Nona eat while trying to seduce Ezra?
3. When Raoul goes to see the Touch, what does he hit with his car?
4. How much money does Alex ask Matthias to pay him?
5. What does Alex discover Matthias lied about buying from Mr. Swopes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Alex buy Delano Hardy a guitar?
2. When Milo tells Alex that he will pursue the Swopes case after he's done with the rapist's case, why do his words chill Alex?
3. Why does Alex believe the diagnosis of cancer in their child must have been especially hard on the Swopes?
4. Who does Nona say took Woody from the hospital and why?
5. What does the name of the sect "The Touch" refer to?
6. What is significant about the route Ezra and Alex take to Ezra's home?
7. Why does Alex decide to follow the car he encounters as he leaves the Retreat?
8. Why is Alex particularly concerned about Ricky Moody following the death of Richard Moody?
9. Why does Raoul initially refuse to leave La Vista?
10. Why does Milo think Alex is still in danger even though Richard Moody is dead?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)