|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Milo been studying at Indiana U. before going to Vietnam?
(a) Police Science.
(c) American Literature.
2. What is the nickname of the man who built Alex's pond?
(b) Hazy Clifton.
(d) Shoestring John.
3. Who is Raoul's Cousin Ernesto?
(a) Che Guevara.
(b) Alex's brother-in-law.
(c) The hospital administrator.
(d) Fidel Castro.
4. How old is Mr. Swopes?
(a) Early sixties.
(b) Mid fourties.
(c) Early fifties.
(d) Late thirties.
5. What shape is the buckle on Valcroix's belt when Alex first sees him?
(a) A peace symbol.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) An Indian chief.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Beverly say Augie is heavily into?
2. In the poster behind the desk at Adam and Eve Messenger Service, what is in Adam's ear?
3. What slight accent does Valcroix have?
4. What was the religion of the parents that Raoul took to court to force them to allow blood transfusions for their daughter?
5. What does Milo say Fordebrand found when he went to talk to Moody at the motel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Touchers?
2. How does Beverly describe Woody?
3. Why is Alex a bit reluctant to call Milo with the information he learns about Augie from Bev?
4. What reasons does Professor Fiacre give for the Touch being a small, relatively unknown sect?
5. Why does Milo tell the receptionist that he does not need a warrant to see Jan Rambo?
6. Why does Milo say that Robin's trip to Japan puts Alex's and Robin's relationship in a new perspective?
7. Why don't Mal and Alex call the police after receiving rats from Moody?
8. What defense of the nurses does Valcroix offer when Raoul blames them for Woody's disappearance?
9. Why does Bev initially keep the information about the affair between Nona and Augie a secret?
10. Why does Doug Carmichael keep his job with Adam and Eve Messenger Service a secret?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)