|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Milo been studying at Indiana U. before going to Vietnam?
(a) Police Science.
(b) American Literature.
2. What does Ricky Moody make during his therapy session with Alex?
(a) A block tower.
(b) Paper airplanes.
(c) A clay bowl.
(d) A picture of his dad.
3. In the poster behind the desk at Adam and Eve Messenger Service, what is in Adam's ear?
(a) Eve's tongue.
(b) Adam's finger.
(c) Ear plugs.
(d) A snake.
4. What country is Raoul originally from?
(b) Puerto Rico.
5. Where does Doug live?
(a) The Valley.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) La Vista.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raoul describe the psychologists that Social Services has been sending him?
2. Who goes with Alex to the Sea Breeze Motel to talk with the Swopes?
3. What kind of pills does Doug take when he's stressed?
4. Who comes with Mrs. Moody and the children to see Alex for a therapy session in Chapter 12?
5. How much does Adam and Eve Messenger Service charge for each message?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Raoul's office like?
2. Why don't Mal and Alex call the police after receiving rats from Moody?
3. What reason does Diane Severe give Mr. Moody for only allowing him supervised visits with his children?
4. Why does Milo tell the receptionist that he does not need a warrant to see Jan Rambo?
5. How does Alex finally get Ricky Moody to talk to him at Mal's office?
6. Why does Milo say that Robin's trip to Japan puts Alex's and Robin's relationship in a new perspective?
7. Why did Milo choose not to take the lieutenants exam when it was offered to him?
8. Why did Norman Mathews (Noble Matthias) leave the law profession?
9. Why does Moody approach Alex in the parking lot of the court house after his hearing?
10. How does Nona react to Raoul's inquiry about Woody's health in Chapter Three?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)