|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person from Alex's message service that delivers the initial message from Raoul?
2. What motel does Richard Moody stay in following the custody hearing?
(a) Bedabye Motel.
(b) Red Roof Inn.
(c) Sleepy Time Motel.
(d) Sea Breeze Motel.
3. What does Mrs. Moody find hanging from her doorknob?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A dead bat.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A dead dog.
4. How old was Raoul's father when he died?
5. During dinner, what does Milo tell Alex he's cutting down on at Rick's request?
(a) Red meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nona list as her permanent residence on her application to the messenger service?
2. What does Milo say he had done with the Swopes' car?
3. What do the police find while searching the area where the Swopes' bodies are found?
4. What does Ricky Moody make during his therapy session with Alex?
5. What is Jan Rambo's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Mal and Alex call the police after receiving rats from Moody?
2. What reason does Doug give Milo for telling Jan Rambo he never wanted to work with Nona again?
3. What reasons does Professor Fiacre give for the Touch being a small, relatively unknown sect?
4. How does Nona react to Raoul's inquiry about Woody's health in Chapter Three?
5. Why did Norman Mathews (Noble Matthias) leave the law profession?
6. Who are the Touchers?
7. Why does Moody approach Alex in the parking lot of the court house after his hearing?
8. How were the bodies of the Swopes found?
9. What background does Diane Severe have that Alex believes makes her uniquely able to understand children?
10. Why does Alex describe Raoul's world as "madness"?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)