|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been done to the rat Mal Worthy receives?
(a) Chopped into little bits.
2. What is the name of the person from Alex's message service that delivers the initial message from Raoul?
3. What country is Raoul originally from?
(b) Puerto Rico.
4. How old was Raoul's father when he died?
5. What room number are the Swopes staying in at the Sea Breeze Motel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Alex drive?
2. What color is Doug's hair?
3. What does Robin tell Alex she bought him during their phone conversation in Chapter 13?
4. How old is Woody when Alex meets him?
5. Who calls as Alex is about to leave to see a matinee documentary about William Burroughs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Doug give Milo for telling Jan Rambo he never wanted to work with Nona again?
2. What does Alex tell Milo is done to help children cope with being in the Laminar Airflow rooms?
3. What reasons does Professor Fiacre give for the Touch being a small, relatively unknown sect?
4. Why don't Mal and Alex call the police after receiving rats from Moody?
5. Why is Alex a bit reluctant to call Milo with the information he learns about Augie from Bev?
6. Why does Alex decide to return Moody's phone call?
7. Why does Moody approach Alex in the parking lot of the court house after his hearing?
8. Why does Jan Rambo nickname Nona Daisy Mae?
9. Who are the Touchers?
10. Why is Alex frustrated when Raoul shows up for their first meeting regarding Woody?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)