|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Judge Diane Severe?
2. What drug does Beverly say Augie is heavily into?
3. What does Milo describe as a one man show?
(a) Adam and Eve Messenger Service.
(b) Raoul's lab.
(c) Augie's love life.
(d) The law in La Vista.
4. What do the police find while searching the area where the Swopes' bodies are found?
(a) A bag of cash.
(b) Another body.
(d) Drug paraphanelia.
5. What pattern is on Raoul's tie when Alex first goes to meet with him about Woody?
(a) Pink clocks.
(b) Diamond shapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ricky Moody make during his therapy session with Alex?
2. Where does Darlene plan to go when Alex suggests she leave town for a while following their therapy session?
3. What item does Milo take from the office that Jan Rambo protests?
4. How long does Jan Rambo say Nona worked for her?
5. How old is Alex?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Milo tell the receptionist that he does not need a warrant to see Jan Rambo?
2. How were the bodies of the Swopes found?
3. Why does Bev initially keep the information about the affair between Nona and Augie a secret?
4. Why don't Mal and Alex call the police after receiving rats from Moody?
5. Why did Milo choose not to take the lieutenants exam when it was offered to him?
6. Why did Norman Mathews (Noble Matthias) leave the law profession?
7. Why is Alex frustrated when Raoul shows up for their first meeting regarding Woody?
8. What reason does Doug give Milo for telling Jan Rambo he never wanted to work with Nona again?
9. How does Nona react to Raoul's inquiry about Woody's health in Chapter Three?
10. Why is Alex a bit reluctant to call Milo with the information he learns about Augie from Bev?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)