|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes with Mrs. Moody and the children to see Alex for a therapy session in Chapter 12?
(a) Carlton Conley.
(b) Richard Moody.
(c) Nona Swope.
(d) Beverly Lucas.
2. How much does Adam and Eve Messenger Service charge for each message?
3. What kind of car does Alex drive?
4. What does Mrs. Moody find hanging from her doorknob?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A dead bat.
(d) A dead rat.
5. What sauce does Raoul order with his scrambled eggs?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Judge Diane Severe?
2. What room number are the Swopes staying in at the Sea Breeze Motel?
3. What type is the blood found in the room at the Sea Breeze Motel?
4. What kind of pills does Doug take when he's stressed?
5. What does Milo say he had done with the Swopes' car?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beverly describe Woody?
2. Why is Alex a bit reluctant to call Milo with the information he learns about Augie from Bev?
3. Why is Alex frustrated when Raoul shows up for their first meeting regarding Woody?
4. Why don't Mal and Alex call the police after receiving rats from Moody?
5. Who are the Touchers?
6. Why does Alex describe Raoul's world as "madness"?
7. What leads Beverly to immediately conclude that Milo is a cop even though she has not met him and he's not in uniform?
8. Why does Raoul say the parents who were Jehovah's Witnesses, were happy when Raoul took them to court to force them to allow blood transfusions for their daughter?
9. How does Augie react to Milo's questioning him about the Touch and Nona Swopes?
10. What does Alex tell Milo is done to help children cope with being in the Laminar Airflow rooms?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)