|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Alex use when he checks into the Bel-Air Hotel?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Louis Armstrong.
(c) Carl Jung.
(d) Milo Sturgis.
2. What does Alex find beneath underwear in a drawer in Delilah's room?
(a) Pictures of Woody.
(b) A diary.
(c) Old reviews and press clippings.
3. What does Raoul agree to in order for him to leave La Vista?
(a) A written apology from Matthias.
(b) Waiving his fines.
(d) Alex searching the Touch's Retreat.
4. How much does Ezra say two cherimoya might be sold for at a gourmet grocer?
5. What kind of food does Ezra say he doesn't eat?
6. What does the ambiance of the Bel-Air Hotel remind Alex of?
(a) His parents' house.
(b) A Tuscan villa.
(c) New York City.
(d) Old mythical Hollywood.
7. What is the name of Richard Moody's lawyer?
(a) Elridge Durkin.
(b) Mal Worthy.
(c) Diane Severe.
(d) Lawrence Daschoff.
8. What swings from the sash of the guard at the gate to the Retreat?
(a) A stash bag.
(b) A gun.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A sword.
9. Who does Houten tell Alex died of cancer ten years ago?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
10. What does Doug suggest Nona give Woody to eat?
11. What time does Alex leave the Retreat in Chapter 23?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
12. By what artist does Alex say the face of the waitress at the restaurant where he and Ezra meet looks as though it were painted by?
13. How old was Marla when she died?
14. What is in the red porcelain bowls on the table that Alex sees through the window at the Retreat?
15. How many gas cans are found in Richard Moody's truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug refer to as "poison" when he enters the trailer?
2. What movie star did Alex and Robin see the last time they stayed at the Bel-Air Hotel together?
3. What is Woody doing when Alex arrives at the trailer?
4. What years is on Volume 1 of Mr. Swopes' ledgers?
5. What prominent facial features does Noble have?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)