|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the religion of the parents that Raoul took to court to force them to allow blood transfusions for their daughter?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
2. What is the name of the person from Alex's message service that delivers the initial message from Raoul?
3. In Chapter 5, what is Beverly Lucas holding across her chest "like a shield" as Raoul yells at her?
(a) Her purse.
(b) A patient's chart.
(c) A file folder.
(d) Her jacket.
4. What motel does Richard Moody stay in following the custody hearing?
(a) Sea Breeze Motel.
(b) Sleepy Time Motel.
(c) Red Roof Inn.
(d) Bedabye Motel.
5. What does Alex find most striking about Nona?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her height.
(c) Her slim waist.
(d) Her coloring.
6. How old is Judge Diane Severe?
7. What nationality is the receptionist at Adam and Eve Messenger Service?
(b) Puerto Rican.
(d) Native American.
8. What color is Doug's hair?
9. Who drives Beverly home from the Sea Breeze Motel?
(c) Officer Fierro.
10. What pattern is on the wall paper in the hospital ward where Alex meets Woody?
(b) Bears and dolls.
(c) Disney characters.
11. Who comes with Mrs. Moody and the children to see Alex for a therapy session in Chapter 12?
(a) Nona Swope.
(b) Richard Moody.
(c) Carlton Conley.
(d) Beverly Lucas.
12. Who finds the Swopes' bodies?
(a) An old lady out walking.
(b) An old man with a metal detector.
(c) A man walking a dog.
(d) A boy riding a bike.
13. What is the nickname of the man who built Alex's pond?
(c) Shoestring John.
(d) Hazy Clifton.
14. Who calls as Alex is about to leave to see a matinee documentary about William Burroughs?
(c) Mrs. Moody.
15. What is Milo's partner Rick's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Beverly say Augie is heavily into?
2. What is the name of the place where Doug once danced?
3. Whose information about Nona does Alex say must be taken with "a shake of salt"?
4. What is Beverly Lucas' occupation?
5. What was Nona dressed as the last time she and Doug messengered together?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)