|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nona's given name?
2. What does Alex tell Milo that Richard Moody has on his left arm?
(a) A scar.
(b) Burn marks.
(c) A silver arm band.
3. What is the name of the person from Alex's message service that delivers the initial message from Raoul?
4. Who drives Beverly home from the Sea Breeze Motel?
(c) Officer Fierro.
5. What drink does Diane Severe offer Alex in her chambers?
6. What is Milo's partner Rick's profession?
7. What kind of personality does Raoul say Alex once described him as having?
(a) Type D.
(b) Type B.
(c) Type C.
(d) Type A.
8. What kind of fish does Alex keep in his pond?
9. In Chapter 5, what is Beverly Lucas holding across her chest "like a shield" as Raoul yells at her?
(a) Her purse.
(b) A file folder.
(c) Her jacket.
(d) A patient's chart.
10. How much does Adam and Eve Messenger Service charge for each message?
11. How long does Jan Rambo say Nona worked for her?
(a) One month.
(b) A week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two years.
12. Who do the policemen jokingly say they should call when they notice people at the Sea Breeze Motel pulling back the corners of their curtains to look out the windows?
(a) The police sargeant.
(b) An escort service.
13. What is Richard Moody's profession?
(a) Taxi driver.
14. What is the name of the place where Doug once danced?
15. How does Raoul describe the psychologists that Social Services has been sending him?
(c) Snot-nosed children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor of the hospital is the oncology unit where Alex meets Woody on?
2. Whose information about Nona does Alex say must be taken with "a shake of salt"?
3. What kind of car does Alex drive?
4. Who finds the Swopes' bodies?
5. What was Nona dressed as the last time she and Doug messengered together?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)