|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nona list as her permanent residence on her application to the messenger service?
(a) Sea Breeze Motel.
(b) Her parents' house.
(d) Western Pediatric Medical Center.
2. Who is Raoul's Cousin Ernesto?
(a) Alex's brother-in-law.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Che Guevara.
(d) The hospital administrator.
3. What is Woody's real name?
4. Where does Doug live?
(a) The Valley.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) La Vista.
5. Who comes with Mrs. Moody and the children to see Alex for a therapy session in Chapter 12?
(a) Carlton Conley.
(b) Beverly Lucas.
(c) Nona Swope.
(d) Richard Moody.
6. What item does Milo take from the office that Jan Rambo protests?
(a) A client list.
(b) Nona's file.
(c) A computer disk.
(d) Doug's file.
7. What sauce does Raoul order with his scrambled eggs?
8. What is Jan Rambo's father?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A mobster.
(c) A senator.
(d) A real estate mogul.
9. How much does Adam and Eve Messenger Service charge for each message?
10. Who does Alex ask Mal to call after they receive the rats?
(a) Diane Severe.
(c) The FBI.
11. What kind of pills does Doug take when he's stressed?
(b) Migraine pills.
(c) B-12 vitamins.
12. What kind of fish does Alex keep in his pond?
13. What does Ricky Moody make during his therapy session with Alex?
(a) A clay bowl.
(b) A picture of his dad.
(c) A block tower.
(d) Paper airplanes.
14. What observation does Alex make about Valcroix's sandal-clad toes?
(a) They are hairy.
(b) He has a nail fungus.
(c) He is missing a toe.
(d) They are long.
15. Whose information about Nona does Alex say must be taken with "a shake of salt"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of contact did Diane Severe rule for Richard Moody and his children?
2. Bottles of what kind of medicine occupy one whole shelf in Raoul's office?
3. What had Milo been studying at Indiana U. before going to Vietnam?
4. How does Raoul describe the psychologists that Social Services has been sending him?
5. How many members does Professor Fiacre believe are in the Touch?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)