|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Diane Severe offer Alex in her chambers?
2. Whose information about Nona does Alex say must be taken with "a shake of salt"?
3. How old is Mr. Swopes?
(a) Early sixties.
(b) Mid fourties.
(c) Late thirties.
(d) Early fifties.
4. What kind of fish does Alex keep in his pond?
5. What is the name of the place where Doug once danced?
6. How old is Judge Diane Severe?
7. What nickname does Jan Rambo give Nona?
(a) Daisy Mae.
(b) Mae West.
8. What kind of contact did Diane Severe rule for Richard Moody and his children?
(a) Limited and monitored visitation.
(b) Full custody.
(c) No contact whatsoever.
(d) Joint custody.
9. What is the name of the person from Alex's message service that delivers the initial message from Raoul?
10. Who is Raoul's Cousin Ernesto?
(a) The hospital administrator.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Che Guevara.
(d) Alex's brother-in-law.
11. What does Nona list as her permanent residence on her application to the messenger service?
(a) Sea Breeze Motel.
(b) Western Pediatric Medical Center.
(d) Her parents' house.
12. What does Milo say Fordebrand found when he went to talk to Moody at the motel?
(a) Candy wrappers and b.o.
(b) A blood stain.
(c) Pictures of Alex.
(d) A list of names.
13. Bottles of what kind of medicine occupy one whole shelf in Raoul's office?
(a) Hall's cough drops.
(c) Pepto Bismol.
14. What has been done to the rat Mal Worthy receives?
(c) Chopped into little bits.
15. What game do Alex and Woody play when they meet?
(a) Chutes and Ladders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raoul jokingly tell Alex he'll die from in Chapter 2?
2. What is the nickname of the man who built Alex's pond?
3. What is the real name of the leader of the Touch?
4. What is Beverly Lucas' occupation?
5. What sauce does Raoul order with his scrambled eggs?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)