|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose information about Nona does Alex say must be taken with "a shake of salt"?
2. In the poster behind the desk at Adam and Eve Messenger Service, what is in Adam's ear?
(a) A snake.
(b) Adam's finger.
(c) Ear plugs.
(d) Eve's tongue.
3. What does Milo describe as a one man show?
(a) Raoul's lab.
(b) Adam and Eve Messenger Service.
(c) Augie's love life.
(d) The law in La Vista.
4. What is the name of the club that Beverly asks Alex to meet her at?
(a) The Pegasus.
(b) Sea Breezes.
(c) Ocean Heights.
(d) The Unicorn.
5. What kind of contact did Diane Severe rule for Richard Moody and his children?
(a) Limited and monitored visitation.
(b) No contact whatsoever.
(c) Joint custody.
(d) Full custody.
6. What did the people who took Woody from the hospital pretend to be?
(b) Radiation techs.
(c) Social workers.
(d) His parents.
7. What toy does April Moody play with during her therapy session with Alex?
(a) A playhouse.
(b) A stuffed dog.
(c) A baby doll.
8. What color is Doug's hair?
9. What item does Milo take from the office that Jan Rambo protests?
(a) A computer disk.
(b) Doug's file.
(c) A client list.
(d) Nona's file.
10. How does Raoul describe the psychologists that Social Services has been sending him?
(b) Snot-nosed children.
11. What medical condition is Raoul affected by as he and Alex go to see Woody for the first time?
(c) Sore arm.
12. What floor of the hospital is the oncology unit where Alex meets Woody on?
13. What is the name of the place where Doug once danced?
14. What had Milo been studying at Indiana U. before going to Vietnam?
(b) American Literature.
(c) Police Science.
15. What did Robin design that has her visiting Japan on business?
(a) A china pattern.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A computer system.
(d) An apartment building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Swopes found?
2. What does Raoul jokingly tell Alex he'll die from in Chapter 2?
3. What do the police find while searching the area where the Swopes' bodies are found?
4. What shape is the buckle on Valcroix's belt when Alex first sees him?
5. Who calls as Alex is about to leave to see a matinee documentary about William Burroughs?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)