|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital where Raoul works?
(a) St. Mary's Hospital.
(b) Western Pediatric Medical Center.
(c) Western Oncology Center.
(d) Western California Oncology Specialists.
2. What shape is the buckle on Valcroix's belt when Alex first sees him?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A peace symbol.
(c) A wolf.
(d) An Indian chief.
3. What illness does Alex come down with?
4. What does Milo describe as a one man show?
(a) Raoul's lab.
(b) Augie's love life.
(c) Adam and Eve Messenger Service.
(d) The law in La Vista.
5. In Chapter 1, where does Alex say his girlfriend is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Diane Severe offer Alex in her chambers?
2. What movie star did Alex and Robin see the last time they stayed at the Bel-Air Hotel together?
3. What does Milo say Fordebrand found when he went to talk to Moody at the motel?
4. Who does Alex ask Mal to call after they receive the rats?
5. How many members does Professor Fiacre believe are in the Touch?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)