|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is the receptionist at Adam and Eve Messenger Service?
(a) Native American.
(c) Puerto Rican.
2. What shape is the buckle on Valcroix's belt when Alex first sees him?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A wolf.
(c) An Indian chief.
(d) A peace symbol.
3. What is the nickname of the man who built Alex's pond?
(a) Shoestring John.
(b) Hazy Clifton.
4. What does Raoul say oncologists face every day?
(a) Sad families.
(b) Hospital boards.
5. What had Milo been studying at Indiana U. before going to Vietnam?
(b) Police Science.
(d) American Literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Beverly home from the Sea Breeze Motel?
2. How long does Jan Rambo say Nona worked for her?
3. What is the name of the street that Alex describes as the main drag in La Vista?
4. What do the police find while searching the area where the Swopes' bodies are found?
5. What does Milo say he had done with the Swopes' car?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)