|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where does Alex say his girlfriend is?
2. What country is Raoul originally from?
(d) Puerto Rico.
3. Whose music does Alex play on the radio during his drive to get Raoul out of jail?
(a) Duke Ellington.
(b) Flora Purim.
(c) Sidney Bechet.
(d) Vivien Garry.
4. What are a group of Touch members doing when Alex leaves the compound after speaking with Baron and Delilah?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Abducting Houten.
(d) Meditating on the lawn.
5. What does Alex tell Milo that Richard Moody has on his left arm?
(b) Burn marks.
(c) A scar.
(d) A silver arm band.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Milo say was called "Shyster to the Stars"?
2. What did the people who took Woody from the hospital pretend to be?
3. What floor of the hospital is the oncology unit where Alex meets Woody on?
4. Where are the bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Swopes found?
5. Where does Doug live?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)