|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Milo say was called "Shyster to the Stars"?
(a) Bevery Lucas.
(b) Raoul Melendez-Lynch.
(c) Norman Matthews.
(d) Augie Valcroix.
2. What years is on Volume 1 of Mr. Swopes' ledgers?
3. What is the name of the place where Doug once danced?
4. Who once called the cherimoya fruit "deliciousness of deliciousness?"
(a) Garland Swopes.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Ezra Maimon.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
5. What does Ezra say is the mainstay of his horticultural business?
Short Answer Questions
1. What names does Augie give Milo when he asks about the people from the Touch that spoke with the Swopes?
2. What does Alex say Swopes' greenhouse looks like in comparison to Ezra's?
3. What room number are the Swopes staying in at the Sea Breeze Motel?
4. What is the name of Richard Moody's lawyer?
5. What toy does April Moody play with during her therapy session with Alex?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)