Chapters 1 through 4
1. How old is Judge Diane Severe?
2. What was Diane Severe's profession before she attended law school?
(c) Social Worker.
3. What kind of contact did Diane Severe rule for Richard Moody and his children?
(a) Limited and monitored visitation.
(b) Joint custody.
(c) No contact whatsoever.
(d) Full custody.
4. What drink does Diane Severe offer Alex in her chambers?
5. What is Richard Moody's profession?
(a) Taxi driver.
6. In Chapter 1, where does Alex say his girlfriend is?
7. What observation does Alex make about Richard's hands when Richard attacks him in the parking lot?
(a) He has a tattoo on his right palm.
(b) His hands look unusually soft.
(c) He is missing a finger.
(d) He wears a large ring on each finger.
8. What kind of fish does Alex keep in his pond?
This section contains 3,357 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)