Chapters 1 through 4
• Alex listens to Judge Diane Severe's judgment against Mr. Moody.
• Alex deemed Mr. Moody unfit to parent his children, so he is allowed to visit them only under supervision.
• Alex meets with the judge in her chambers after the hearing and tells her that he is mostly retired an only takes referral cases from friends and some court-related cases.
• Mr. Moody approaches Alex in the parking lot and begs him to tell the judge that he is capable of spending time alone with his kids.
• Alex advises Mr. Moody to get professional help, which causes Mr. Moody to attack him.
• Alex puts Mr. Moody on the ground and escapes.
• Alex feeds his koi, which helps him to relax.
• The answering service calls and tells Alex that he has a message from Mr. Moody and another from Dr. Raoul Melendez-Lynch.
• Alex returns Moody's call; Moody apologizes, but...
This section contains 2,881 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)