|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Trixie shot?
2. Why is Harry able to laugh despite his pain about Ebenezar?
(a) He does not laugh at anything.
(b) Mister and the puppy entertain him.
(c) Kincaid tells him a joke.
(d) Murphy tells him a joke.
3. With what do two of the human servants fill the hallway?
4. Why does Harry expect to die in a few hours?
(a) Because of the red council's decision.
(b) Because he was stuck with Mavra's poison knife.
(c) Because one of the humans injected poison in him.
(d) Because of the Entropy curse.
5. What does Harry tell Thomas?
(a) Justine is still alive.
(b) Murphy thinks Thomas is incredible.
(c) Harry loves him.
(d) Thomas is a hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Madge is in the cloud?
2. What does Raith say will happen when Thomas and Harry are dead?
3. Why does Bob say public places are easier to invade?
4. Why can Genosa not be touched?
5. What do some of the humans usually do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry kill off all the vampires and their servants?
2. What does Harry see when he looks at Kincaid, what does he tell Murphy to reassure her and what do they hear from the dark?
3. What does Harry offer Lara for her help and what is her response?
4. What does Trixie do with the gun she is carrying?
5. Where do Ebenezar and Harry go when they leave his place?
6. What clues Harry in to the fact that Murphy is not against him?
7. What happens when Harry and Murphy encounters the first group at the shelter?
8. What does a specialist tell Harry about Harry's hand and what is Harry's response?
9. What does Bob tell Harry about the people in the shelter?
10. Where are the children at the shelter, how are they being held and who can rescue them?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)