|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Trixie feeling?
2. Whom does Harry try to aggravate?
(b) The body guard watching Murphy.
(c) The body guard who is watching him.
(d) Raith's second wife.
3. What is a drawback with how Harry stops the fire?
(a) It is too thick to see anything.
(b) It draws the oxygen out of the air.
(c) It does not stop the heat.
(d) It requires everyone to be able to swim.
4. Where do Harry and the others prepare to go?
(b) Into the kitchen.
(c) Into the pool room.
(d) The basement.
5. What shocks Harry about Justine?
(a) That she is able to still wield magic.
(b) That she is still alive.
(c) That she is so powerful.
(d) That she is willing to work with Lara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry, Murphy and Ebenezar do to get into the building.
2. Who is going to be the wheel man?
3. What does Ebenezar tell Harry that causes Harry pain?
4. What does Harry see as one person begins fighting?
5. What does Harry worry about concerning the curse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Murphy's mother tell Harry and what does she ask him?
2. What does Bob tell Harry about the people in the shelter?
3. What clues Harry in to the fact that Murphy is not against him?
4. What does Harry offer Lara for her help and what is her response?
5. What does a specialist tell Harry about Harry's hand and what is Harry's response?
6. How can Lara find Thomas and what shocks Harry about that?
7. What does Ebenezar tell Harry about his role in Harry's life?
8. What happens when Harry calls Raith House?
9. What does Trixie do with the gun she is carrying?
10. Where are the children at the shelter, how are they being held and who can rescue them?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)