|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Harry when he takes off running?
(b) Emma's son.
2. Why does Kincaid stop Murphy and Harry for getting near the hostages?
(a) There are several mad humans with them.
(b) They are wired with a bomb.
(c) They are all ill.
(d) Kincaid does not stop them.
3. What does Harry offer Lara?
(a) Mavra's twin.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Raith House and the power behind the White Court.
(d) The power behind the Red Court.
4. What does Harry say Lara can do if anything goes wrong?
(a) Stab him in the back.
(b) Tell the White Council his plans.
(c) Have his magic.
(d) Chop off Harry's head.
5. What shocks Harry about Justine?
(a) That she is so powerful.
(b) That she is able to still wield magic.
(c) That she is still alive.
(d) That she is willing to work with Lara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry worry about concerning the curse?
2. What does Harry use to scan the group of people Murphy is covering?
3. Where does Murphy point her gun?
4. Who does Harry call?
5. How does Harry know Murphy is herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the children at the shelter, how are they being held and who can rescue them?
2. How does Harry stop the fire assault from two human servants?
3. What does Ebenezar tell Harry about his role in Harry's life?
4. What does Bob tell Harry about the people in the shelter?
5. What does Trixie do with the gun she is carrying?
6. What does Harry offer Lara for her help and what is her response?
7. Where and with whom, does Harry go and what does he do when they first arrive there?
8. What do Harry and Murphy figure out about the curse and Genosa?
9. How does Harry kill off all the vampires and their servants?
10. How does Emma get killed and what does Harry do right after she is killed?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)