|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some of the humans usually do?
(a) Turn on their children.
(b) Die of the illness.
(c) Give up.
(d) Go suicidal.
2. Where is Emma shot?
(a) The arm.
(b) The leg.
(c) The chest and head.
(d) She is not shot.
3. What does Inari tell Harry?
(a) She does not want to speak to Harry right now.
(b) Thomas wandered off and she can't find him.
(c) She is going out to search for her father.
(d) One of her father's guards took Thomas.
4. What does Murphy's mother tell Harry?
(a) Murphy is reluctant to go.
(b) Murphy is not right in the head.
(c) Why Murphy's father killed himself.
(d) Murphy is ill.
5. What does Harry think evil cannot kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Harry and his cohorts go when the enter the room?
2. What shocks Harry about Justine?
3. Who are Madge and Trixie?
4. What does Harry say Lara can do if anything goes wrong?
5. What does Bob say about some of the humans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the children at the shelter, how are they being held and who can rescue them?
2. What does Harry offer Raith and how does Raith counter?
3. What does Bob tell Harry about the people in the shelter?
4. What happens when Harry and Murphy encounters the first group at the shelter?
5. What does Harry offer Lara for her help and what is her response?
6. What is Harry still dealing with? Why is he able to laugh?
7. What happens when Harry calls Raith House?
8. What does a specialist tell Harry about Harry's hand and what is Harry's response?
9. What does Trixie do with the gun she is carrying?
10. Where do Ebenezar and Harry go when they leave his place?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)