|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is highly decorated?
(a) The Deeps.
(b) Lara's van.
(c) Raith's chest.
(d) Raith's arms.
2. Of what does Harry try to reassure Murphy?
(a) Mavra is gone.
(b) Kincaid is on their side.
(c) Murphy has enough magical powers to deal with the man.
(d) The man is no longer human.
3. Why does Harry decide to attack Trixie?
(a) To get her gun.
(b) To find the key to the box.
(c) To make her hate him.
(d) To show her who's boss.
4. What does Harry tell Lara?
(a) She is working for the wrong person.
(b) She is a liar.
(c) He wants Thomas back.
(d) She is going to go too far some day.
5. Who unlocks Thomas' shackles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry tell Lara he is willing to do?
2. What does Harry use to scan the group of people Murphy is covering?
3. Who is Genosa's first wife?
4. What does Harry realize about Kincaid?
5. Whom does Harry try to aggravate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Lara find Thomas and what shocks Harry about that?
2. Where are the children at the shelter, how are they being held and who can rescue them?
3. What does Murphy say about Lara and what is Harry's response?
4. What clues Harry in to the fact that Murphy is not against him?
5. How does Harry stop the fire assault from two human servants?
6. What does Harry see when he looks at Kincaid, what does he tell Murphy to reassure her and what do they hear from the dark?
7. What do Harry and Murphy figure out about the curse and Genosa?
8. Who shows up when Harry and Bob are talking and why?
9. What does Bob tell Harry about the vampires when Harry gets home?
10. Where do Ebenezar and Harry go when they leave his place?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)