|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Thomas's group at war?
(a) The Gray Court.
(b) The Wizard Council.
(c) The Black Court.
(d) The White Court.
2. What does Harry tell Thomas their mother said?
(a) They are twins.
(b) She loves both of them.
(c) Lord Raith wants to kill both of them.
(d) They must stay away from each other.
3. What does Harry think about Kincaid as a person?
(a) He needs to bathe more often.
(b) He is efficient but a killer.
(c) He is not human.
(d) He is a sociopath.
4. What does Harry yell at Thomas?
(a) To start the car.
(b) To run the being chasing him over with the car.
(d) To leave.
5. What does Kincaid tell Harry about his fee?
(a) Harry gets a ten percent discount.
(b) Harry must pay him before the job.
(c) He has raised his rates.
(d) If Harry doesn't pay it, Kincaid will kill Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry feel about Thomas after talking to their mother?
2. What does the being do when it dies?
3. What does Thomas do when he comes to Harry's room?
4. With whom does Bob go out to find vampires?
5. What will happen to the actors who came with Genosa from his former company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Harry doing at the beginning of the book?
2. How is Thomas going to heal and what does Justine say to Harry?
3. What happens when Harry returns to his office?
4. What does Harry tell Murphy he has learned about Thomas and what do he, Murphy and Kincaid discuss?
5. What does Harry find in the dressing room and what does he do immediately?
6. What does Harry find when he returns to his apartment from Raith manor and what does Bob tell him? What is Harry's response?
7. How does the battle with the vampires end and how are Thomas and Inari?
8. What does Harry do when he first arrives on Genosa's set?
9. Where does Harry take the box and what happens there?
10. What is wrong with the two people in the dressing room and what does the ambulance attendant tell Harry?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)