|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person do with Harry before Harry leaves?
(a) Gives Harry a blessing.
(b) Prays for Harry.
(c) Tells him to meet her that night.
(d) Pays Harry.
2. What does Harry see Thomas doing in the mirror?
(a) Fighting Lord Raith.
(b) Talking to an older woman.
(c) Fighting a hideous, but beautiful monster.
(d) Kissing Justine.
3. What does Kincaid do for a living?
(a) He is a mercenary.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He is a Catholic priest.
(d) He is in the CIA.
4. What does Harry tell Murphy when he sees her?
(a) He will attend a police function with her.
(b) He wants her to stay away from the Black Court.
(c) He needs help fighting the vampires.
(d) He would like to date her.
5. What kind of injury does Inari receive during the fight?
(a) A cut leg.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A concussion.
(d) She is not injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Genosa decide to do with his employees?
2. Who is Trisha to Genosa?
3. What does Kincaid tell Harry about his fee?
4. What does Harry realize about Inari when he looks at her?
5. What does Harry tell Thomas their mother said?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Harry returns to his office?
2. What does Thomas tell Lara and what is her reply?
3. What does Harry find in the dressing room and what does he do immediately?
4. What is Harry doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Harry's mother tell him?
6. Who shows up where Harry and Lara are fighting and what does she do? Who then shows up and what do they say?
7. How does Thomas feel about being with Harry, what does Harry say and what is Thomas's answer?
8. How is Murphy when Harry goes to see and and what do they discuss?
9. What does Harry find when he returns to his apartment from Raith manor and what does Bob tell him? What is Harry's response?
10. To what does Thomas agree and why?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)