|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Trixie feeling?
2. Who does Harry call?
(b) Raith House.
(c) The head of the White Council.
(d) No one.
3. How does Harry know Murphy is herself?
(a) She calls him a code name.
(b) She speaks in their private language.
(c) She has a scar on her ear.
(d) She calls him Mr. Dresden.
4. What does Harry about the humans Bob is talking about to Harry?
(a) They are still human.
(b) They should be killed.
(c) They should be incarcerated.
(d) That are little less than animals.
5. Whom does Madge call forth?
(a) She Who Walks Ahead.
(b) He Who Walks Behind.
(c) Raith's father's ghost.
(d) Madge's demon.
6. Why does Harry expect to die in a few hours?
(a) Because one of the humans injected poison in him.
(b) Because of the red council's decision.
(c) Because of the Entropy curse.
(d) Because he was stuck with Mavra's poison knife.
7. What is Harry's conclusion about the group Murphy has her gun trained on?
(a) One of the group members is dangerous.
(b) None of the group members are dangerous.
(c) The entire group is dangerous.
(d) Four of that group are dangerous.
8. What is Trixie doing as Chapter 25 opens?
(a) Holding Harry hostage.
(b) Working a spell.
(c) Kissing Harry.
9. What does Raith do to the cave?
(a) Turns out the lights.
(b) Makes it's walls howl.
(c) Makes it shrink.
(d) Makes it expand.
10. What is a drawback with how Harry stops the fire?
(a) It draws the oxygen out of the air.
(b) It is too thick to see anything.
(c) It requires everyone to be able to swim.
(d) It does not stop the heat.
11. Who are Madge and Trixie?
(a) Raith's sworn enemies.
(b) Thomas' friends.
(c) Raith's assistants.
(d) Harry's friends.
12. What does Harry see as one person begins fighting?
(a) A small child.
(b) A bloodied, dirty angel.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A demon.
13. What does Inari tell Harry?
(a) She does not want to speak to Harry right now.
(b) Thomas wandered off and she can't find him.
(c) One of her father's guards took Thomas.
(d) She is going out to search for her father.
14. Why does Harry decide to attack Trixie?
(a) To find the key to the box.
(b) To get her gun.
(c) To show her who's boss.
(d) To make her hate him.
15. What does Murphy believe about Lara?
(a) Lara is using Harry for some other reason.
(b) Lara loves Thomas enough to rescue him.
(c) Lara will turn on them the first chance she gets.
(d) Lara is essentially good at heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murphy's mother tell Harry?
2. What does Harry offer Lara?
3. What does Harry think evil cannot kill?
4. What team does Harry think Lara wants to be part of?
5. What is highly decorated?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)