|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry ask Murphy about the bomb?
(a) If it can be used against Mavra.
(b) If she can make it impervious to heat.
(c) If it is real.
(d) If she can hook it back up.
2. Whom does Harry try to aggravate?
(b) The body guard watching Murphy.
(c) Raith's second wife.
(d) The body guard who is watching him.
3. Where does Murphy point her gun?
(a) At a group of people who are just standing still.
(b) At Ebenezar.
(c) At Mavra.
(d) At Harry.
4. Who are Madge and Trixie?
(a) Raith's sworn enemies.
(b) Raith's assistants.
(c) Harry's friends.
(d) Thomas' friends.
5. What does Harry tell Lara he is willing to do?
(a) Pay to get Thomas back.
(b) Overlook her indiscretion.
(c) Talk to his mentor on her behalf.
(d) Be convinced that she is not a liar.
6. Who stops Harry when he takes off running?
(b) Emma's son.
7. What shocks Harry about Justine?
(a) That she is still alive.
(b) That she is able to still wield magic.
(c) That she is willing to work with Lara.
(d) That she is so powerful.
8. Why is Harry able to laugh despite his pain about Ebenezar?
(a) Kincaid tells him a joke.
(b) Murphy tells him a joke.
(c) He does not laugh at anything.
(d) Mister and the puppy entertain him.
9. Where is Mavra and her scourge?
(a) In a mine.
(b) In a skyscraper downtown.
(c) They have taken over a homeless shelter.
(d) At an abandoned airstrip.
10. What does Murphy ask Harry about Raith?
(a) If Raith has any good in him.
(b) If Raith is immortal.
(c) If Raith can see in the dark.
(d) If Raith was ever human.
11. Who helps the person fight?
(a) A young man.
(c) A giant demon.
12. What does Harry see as one person begins fighting?
(a) A small child.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A demon.
(d) A bloodied, dirty angel.
13. What does Kincaid do to Mavra?
(a) Chops off her head.
(b) Sends her into the ether dimension.
(c) Ties her up.
(d) Steals her magic.
14. What does Harry tell Lara?
(a) He wants Thomas back.
(b) She is going to go too far some day.
(c) She is working for the wrong person.
(d) She is a liar.
15. What does Raith do to the cave?
(a) Makes it shrink.
(b) Turns out the lights.
(c) Makes it expand.
(d) Makes it's walls howl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is highly decorated?
2. Who shows up to give Harry a ride?
3. What happens to the two human servants?
4. What team does Harry think Lara wants to be part of?
5. What does Harry know about Raith?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)