|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Harry try to reassure Murphy?
(a) Mavra is gone.
(b) Kincaid is on their side.
(c) Murphy has enough magical powers to deal with the man.
(d) The man is no longer human.
2. Who is in the Deeps?
(d) Thomas' father.
3. Why is Murphy chosen to get through to the hostages?
(a) She is the smallest of the rescuers.
(b) She is a bomb expert.
(c) He is female and so the children will be less frightened.
(d) She is a mother and understands how upset children can be.
4. What does Kincaid do to Mavra?
(a) Steals her magic.
(b) Sends her into the ether dimension.
(c) Ties her up.
(d) Chops off her head.
5. Whom does Madge call forth?
(a) Madge's demon.
(b) Raith's father's ghost.
(c) She Who Walks Ahead.
(d) He Who Walks Behind.
6. What does Harry ask Murphy about the bomb?
(a) If she can hook it back up.
(b) If she can make it impervious to heat.
(c) If it is real.
(d) If it can be used against Mavra.
7. For what does Lara say she can use Justine?
(a) To keep Murphy as a hostage.
(b) To guard White House.
(c) To guard Harry.
(d) To find Thomas.
8. Whom does Murphy shoot?
(c) Trixie's twin.
9. What does Harry say Lara can do if anything goes wrong?
(a) Tell the White Council his plans.
(b) Have his magic.
(c) Stab him in the back.
(d) Chop off Harry's head.
10. What is Harry's conclusion about the group Murphy has her gun trained on?
(a) None of the group members are dangerous.
(b) The entire group is dangerous.
(c) Four of that group are dangerous.
(d) One of the group members is dangerous.
11. What does Ebenezar tell Harry that causes Harry pain?
(a) Ebenezar is really Harry's father.
(b) Ebenezar knew Harry's mother.
(c) Ebenezar is the one who introduced Harry's parents to each other.
(d) Ebenezar does not want anything to do with Harry.
12. What happens when Madge is in the cloud?
(a) She is whisked away.
(b) She is impervious to harm.
(c) She is torn apart.
(d) She is melted.
13. Why can Genosa not be touched?
(a) He is in a special, shielded room.
(b) He is wearing invisible armor.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He has a magical shielf around him.
14. What does Bob say about some of the humans?
(a) They have turned mad.
(b) They are ill.
(c) They are siding with Mavra.
(d) They are confused.
15. What does Harry tell Lara he is willing to do?
(a) Be convinced that she is not a liar.
(b) Overlook her indiscretion.
(c) Talk to his mentor on her behalf.
(d) Pay to get Thomas back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry know about Raith?
2. Why does Kincaid stop Murphy and Harry for getting near the hostages?
3. With what do two of the human servants fill the hallway?
4. What does Harry realize about Kincaid?
5. What does Harry notice about two of the human servants?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)