|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inari tell Harry?
(a) One of her father's guards took Thomas.
(b) Thomas wandered off and she can't find him.
(c) She is going out to search for her father.
(d) She does not want to speak to Harry right now.
2. What does Harry notice about two of the human servants?
(a) They are blind.
(b) They are holding flamethrowers.
(c) They are holding machine guns.
(d) They are only boys.
3. Why can Genosa not be touched?
(a) He has a magical shielf around him.
(b) He is wearing invisible armor.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He is in a special, shielded room.
4. Who does Harry call?
(a) No one.
(b) Raith House.
(c) The head of the White Council.
5. What does Harry do to keep everyone safe when the bomb goes off?
(a) Sends them upstairs magically.
(b) Has them go behind a cellar wall.
(c) Shields them magically.
(d) Nothing; the bomb is too far away to be dangerous.
6. Who is in the Deeps?
(b) Thomas' father.
7. How is Trixie feeling?
8. Why is Harry able to laugh despite his pain about Ebenezar?
(a) Murphy tells him a joke.
(b) Kincaid tells him a joke.
(c) He does not laugh at anything.
(d) Mister and the puppy entertain him.
9. What is Harry's conclusion about the group Murphy has her gun trained on?
(a) Four of that group are dangerous.
(b) None of the group members are dangerous.
(c) The entire group is dangerous.
(d) One of the group members is dangerous.
10. What is highly decorated?
(a) Raith's arms.
(b) The Deeps.
(c) Lara's van.
(d) Raith's chest.
11. Why does Harry expect to die in a few hours?
(a) Because of the Entropy curse.
(b) Because one of the humans injected poison in him.
(c) Because he was stuck with Mavra's poison knife.
(d) Because of the red council's decision.
12. What department had Murphy's father been working when the father died?
(b) Victimless crimes.
(c) S. I.
13. For what does Lara say she can use Justine?
(a) To keep Murphy as a hostage.
(b) To guard Harry.
(c) To guard White House.
(d) To find Thomas.
14. What does Harry see as one person begins fighting?
(a) A small child.
(b) A demon.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A bloodied, dirty angel.
15. Who is going to be the wheel man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bob say public places are easier to invade?
2. Where do Harry, Murphy and Ebenezar go?
3. Where is Trixie shot?
4. How does Harry know Murphy is herself?
5. With what do two of the human servants fill the hallway?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)