|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lara tell her father?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is going to kill him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) They are going to renegotiate their relationship.
2. Of what does Harry try to reassure Murphy?
(a) The man is no longer human.
(b) Murphy has enough magical powers to deal with the man.
(c) Mavra is gone.
(d) Kincaid is on their side.
3. Where do Harry and his cohorts go when the enter the room?
(a) A small room off to one corner.
(b) To find the mad ones.
(c) The closet.
(d) The area where the children are being held hostage.
4. What does Harry about the humans Bob is talking about to Harry?
(a) They should be killed.
(b) That are little less than animals.
(c) They should be incarcerated.
(d) They are still human.
5. What is Ebenezar's connection to Harry?
(a) He raised Harry after Harry's uncle dies.
(b) He is Harry's grandfather.
(c) He is Harry's uncle.
(d) He just meets Harry now.
6. With what does Harry hit Raith?
(a) Harry's head.
(c) A club.
(d) A rock.
7. What does Harry say Lara can do if anything goes wrong?
(a) Chop off Harry's head.
(b) Tell the White Council his plans.
(c) Have his magic.
(d) Stab him in the back.
8. What does Harry worry about concerning the curse?
(a) It will soon cause another death.
(b) It will be passed on to others.
(c) It cannot be counteracted.
(d) It will mutate.
9. Where do Harry and the others prepare to go?
(a) Into the kitchen.
(c) Into the pool room.
(d) The basement.
10. To what is Justine confined?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A small home in the woods.
(c) A small room.
(d) A prison cell.
11. What does Harry tell Kincaid and Ebenezar to do?
(a) To go in through the skylight.
(b) To get over their issues for the moment.
(c) To circle to the back.
(d) To go and try to parley.
12. What does Harry do to keep everyone safe when the bomb goes off?
(a) Shields them magically.
(b) Nothing; the bomb is too far away to be dangerous.
(c) Sends them upstairs magically.
(d) Has them go behind a cellar wall.
13. What do Harry, Murphy and Ebenezar do to get into the building.
(a) Break a window.
(c) Change into Red Cross outfits.
(d) Get into maintenance worker idead.
14. What does Murphy ask Harry about Raith?
(a) If Raith can see in the dark.
(b) If Raith has any good in him.
(c) If Raith is immortal.
(d) If Raith was ever human.
15. What does Harry ask Murphy about the bomb?
(a) If it is real.
(b) If it can be used against Mavra.
(c) If she can hook it back up.
(d) If she can make it impervious to heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Murphy shoot?
2. How does Harry know Murphy is herself?
3. Why is Harry able to laugh despite his pain about Ebenezar?
4. Where is Emma shot?
5. What department had Murphy's father been working when the father died?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)