|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lara tell Thomas?
(a) He is talking treason.
(b) He is smarter than she thought.
(c) She has always disliked him.
(d) She loves him enough to kill him.
2. With whom is Thomas's group at war?
(a) The White Court.
(b) The Wizard Council.
(c) The Black Court.
(d) The Gray Court.
3. Who has interviewed Genosa?
(a) No one.
(b) Johnny Carson.
(c) Diane Sawyer.
4. What does Harry see walking around the stage?
(a) An actor he does not recognize.
(b) A hooded figure.
(c) A demon.
(d) One of Genosa's ex-wives.
5. What does Harry tell Thomas must be done?
(a) Thomas must come clean with him.
(b) Take an oath of allegiance.
(c) Rescue Susan.
(d) Kill Thomas's father.
6. What gift does Harry's mother give him?
(b) A safety deposit box key.
7. What does Lara do when Harry hits Thomas?
(a) Yells at Harry.
(b) Cocks her guns.
(c) Steps back from the fight.
(d) Hits Harry over the head.
8. What does Joan say about Genosa?
(a) He is kind and brillant.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He is an abusive boss.
(d) He is a kind man but an idiot.
9. What does Genosa tell Harry about Giselle?
(a) She is fine but will be out while her leg heals.
(b) She died.
(c) Genosa does not know anything about Giselle.
(d) She will live, but the scars will be very bad.
10. What does Harry realize about himself when Murphy talks about her family?
(a) He does not know what family means.
(b) He is glad he has no family.
(c) He still has issues with being an orphan.
(d) He wishes to get to know Murphy's family.
11. What does Genosa decide to do with his employees?
(a) Work them hard so they can get done.
(b) Give them bonus pay.
(c) Tell the staff they can quit with no hard feelings.
(d) Send them all home for the day.
12. Of what group is Thomas a member?
(a) Gray Court.
(b) Fifteenth Street Boys.
(c) The Wizard's Council.
(d) The White Court.
13. What does Thomas tell Lara about their father?
(a) He is actually a member of the Black Court.
(b) He is weak and lonely.
(c) They can overthrow him if they work together.
(d) He can no longer eat.
14. Why did the guard run away?
(a) He wants Harry to follow him.
(b) He went to check the back of the building.
(c) He is afraid of Harry.
(d) He does not want to be arrested.
15. What does Arturo Genosa do?
(a) He is a movie producer.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is a magazine producer.
(d) He is a wealthy playboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inari do when she shows up at the fight?
2. Whom does Harry meet when he first arrives on the set?
3. What does Kincaid say about daylight and Mavra?
4. With whom does Bob go out to find vampires?
5. What does Joan tell Harry about Genosa's emotions?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)