|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Lara say she can use Justine?
(a) To find Thomas.
(b) To guard Harry.
(c) To keep Murphy as a hostage.
(d) To guard White House.
2. What does Thomas do when he comes to Harry's room?
(a) Punches Harry in the face.
(b) Sends Inari to Lara's room.
(c) Sends Inari to Thomas's room.
(d) Tells Harry he needs to leave immediately.
3. Of what group is Thomas a member?
(a) The Wizard's Council.
(b) The White Court.
(c) Gray Court.
(d) Fifteenth Street Boys.
4. Why is Murphy chosen to get through to the hostages?
(a) She is a bomb expert.
(b) He is female and so the children will be less frightened.
(c) She is a mother and understands how upset children can be.
(d) She is the smallest of the rescuers.
5. How does Harry feel about Thomas after talking to their mother?
(a) He blames Thomas for his mother's death.
(b) He is not sure how to react.
(c) He wants nothing to do with him.
(d) He still dislikes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Genosa not be touched?
2. What does Genosa decide to do with his employees?
3. What does Justine tell Harry to tell Thomas in case she dies?
4. With whom is Thomas's group at war?
5. What do Lara and Harry do when they are attacked?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)