|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harry and Joan do when Harry has an experience while setting up the lights?
(a) Go to the basement.
(b) Go to Genosa's office.
(c) Run for the outside.
(d) Run for the dressing rooms.
2. What does Joan tell Harry about Genosa's emotions?
(a) He has too many emotions.
(b) He can control his emotions.
(c) He has no emotions.
(d) He falls in love easily.
3. What does Thomas tell Lara about their father?
(a) He is weak and lonely.
(b) They can overthrow him if they work together.
(c) He can no longer eat.
(d) He is actually a member of the Black Court.
4. What does Genosa say about beauty?
(a) Natural beauty and genuine desire are better than altered bodies.
(b) It is not important.
(c) It does not fade with age.
(d) It is only skin deep.
5. What does Genosa tell Harry about Giselle?
(a) Genosa does not know anything about Giselle.
(b) She will live, but the scars will be very bad.
(c) She is fine but will be out while her leg heals.
(d) She died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry feel when he is setting up the lights?
2. Why is Harry shocked when Bob tells him information about Genosa?
3. What does Justine tell Harry to tell Thomas in case she dies?
4. How does Harry kill his first attacker?
5. What will happen to the actors who came with Genosa from his former company?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)