|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
2. When Berdine tries to kill Richard, what does he do instead?
(a) Refuses to fight her.
(b) Poisons her.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Lies down.
3. What does Richard find inside the Wizard's Keep?
(a) A letter and a stone.
(b) A jewel and a nest.
(c) A book and a prayer.
(d) A body and a journal.
4. When the Sisters of the Dark link their powers, who do they want to kill?
5. What does Jebra see Zedd wearing before he falls on fire balls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts a sword through Valdora?
2. Who does Kahlan fear that she has failed since the people of the Midlands are disbanded?
3. Who has become lighter by a spell in order to travel?
4. Who tells Verna that Warren had been hurt over the way Verna treated him?
5. What is the name of the ship that the Sisters of the Dark get off of, led by Ulicia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
2. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
3. How does Verna save the journey book?
4. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
5. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
6. How is Jagang able to control the Sisters of the Dark when they release their magic?
7. How does Richard realize that the duchess' attack on him is related to magic?
8. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
9. What does Zedd threaten to do if Verna does not remove the collar?
10. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)