|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kahlan running with in a way similar to what Jebra prophesied?
2. Who is the housekeeper that enters Verna's cell?
3. What is the name of the ship that the Sisters of the Dark get off of, led by Ulicia?
(b) Lady Sefa.
4. When Richard falls in a trance, who does he unknowingly allow to travel back through the sliph?
(a) The confessor.
(b) Addie and Kahlan.
(c) The mriswith queen.
(d) The Sisters.
5. Who is the woman that Richard meets on the way to the Confessor's palace that sells honey cakes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the housekeeper leave for Verna inside the cell?
2. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
3. Who does Merissa try to kill, but escapes after hearing that Kahlan is in the Palace of the Prophets?
4. Who believes the Creator has gone insane?
5. When the Sisters of the Dark link their powers, who do they want to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tobias confess to his sister about the Creator in Chapter 36?
2. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
3. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
4. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
5. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
6. Why do Zedd and Gratch land on the Keep?
7. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
8. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
9. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
10. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)