|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
2. Who confirms that Verna is not the false prelate by reading the prophecy?
3. Who does Annalina think is the dream walker that she tells Verna about?
4. Who begins to cut off Kahlan's nipple when the mriswith tells him that the master wants Kahlan alive?
5. Who does Kahlan fear that she has failed since the people of the Midlands are disbanded?
(b) Her own people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't want to hurt Annalina for no reason and leaves to go play outside?
2. Who is talking to Lunetta and explains that through his actions the Creator has shown himself to be a baneling because it was the Creator that created the gift?
3. What offers dangerous impediments to progress along the Wizard's Keep?
4. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
5. When Berdine tries to kill Richard, what does he do instead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
2. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
3. What does Tobias confess to his sister about the Creator in Chapter 36?
4. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
5. What/whom does Richard find in the Wizard's Keep?
6. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
7. How is Jagang able to control the Sisters of the Dark when they release their magic?
8. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
9. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
10. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)