|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
2. Who had managed to cast a spell over the travel journal so that Annalina could not open it without fear that she would die?
3. What is the beast that Kahlan calls that comes and hugs her?
4. What does the housekeeper leave for Verna inside the cell?
(a) A book.
(b) A dacra.
(c) A gift.
(d) A jewel.
5. Who confirms that Verna is not the false prelate by reading the prophecy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to cut off Kahlan's nipple when the mriswith tells him that the master wants Kahlan alive?
2. Who does Annalina tell Verna to get out of the Palace for telling a prophecy?
3. Before Leoma dies, what does she take off Verna in the cell?
4. What offers dangerous impediments to progress along the Wizard's Keep?
5. How does Annalina pay for a honey cake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Holly go out to play instead of helping her grandmother?
2. How does Jagang force the Sisters of the Dark to satisfy the desires of his men?
3. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
4. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
5. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
6. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
7. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
8. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
9. How does Verna save the journey book?
10. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)