|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kahlan's companion that defends her people apart from Zedd?
2. Who reminds Annalina that the prophecy says she has to bring the wizard anger, and that she is doing a very good job of it?
3. Where does Richard want to travel, where the Palace of the Prophets are?
(a) The Keeper's land.
(b) The Midlands.
(c) The Confessor's land.
(d) The Old World.
4. Who is the young girl that Richard meets on the way to the Confessor's palace that sells honey cakes?
5. Who is entering the Wizard's Keep along with Richard?
(a) The Midlanders.
(b) The priests.
(c) The Mord-Sith.
(d) The confessors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
2. Who tells Verna that Warren had been hurt over the way Verna treated him?
3. What helps Richard figure out who could be the assailant in his room?
4. What Wizard rule is passion rules reason?
5. Who confirms that Verna is not the false prelate by reading the prophecy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Zedd and Gratch land on the Keep?
2. What/whom does Richard find in the Wizard's Keep?
3. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
4. How does Verna save the journey book?
5. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
6. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
7. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
8. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
9. How does Richard realize that the duchess' attack on him is related to magic?
10. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)