|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
(a) To exercise his opinion.
(b) To have more control.
(c) To show his desire.
(d) To prevent the others from getting trapped.
2. Who does Richard find in his room that comes to attack him with a dagger?
(a) The confessor.
(b) The priest.
(c) The duchess.
(d) The drug addict.
3. Who loses control of his power momentarily, forcing him and Gratch to land on top of the Keep?
4. Who has become lighter by a spell in order to travel?
5. Who confirms that Verna is not the false prelate by reading the prophecy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that it is important to go help Richard after reading his letter?
2. What does Richard find inside the Wizard's Keep?
3. Whose wagon has an accident where they lose a man?
4. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
5. When Jebra looks at Kahlan, what does she see Kahlan doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
2. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
3. How does Verna save the journey book?
4. How does Richard realize that the duchess' attack on him is related to magic?
5. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
6. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
7. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
8. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
9. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
10. Why does Verna weep after Warren disappears?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)