|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Wizard rule is passion rules reason?
2. Who tells Annalina that she was the young woman that Annalina kicked out of the Palace for wielding spells that were forbidden?
3. Who is the Mother Confessor?
4. What is the beast that Kahlan calls that comes and hugs her?
5. What does Annalina pull out to communicate with Verna when she stops for the night?
(a) A stone.
(b) A jewel.
(c) A watch.
(d) A journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard find in his room that comes to attack him with a dagger?
2. With whom does Gratch go over the edge of the Keep?
3. Who is Kahlan running with in a way similar to what Jebra prophesied?
4. Who tells Verna that Warren had been hurt over the way Verna treated him?
5. Who is angry with Verna for being slow to figure out that Annalina is not dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
2. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
3. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
4. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
5. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
6. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
7. Why does Verna weep after Warren disappears?
8. What/whom does Richard find in the Wizard's Keep?
9. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
10. How is Jagang able to control the Sisters of the Dark when they release their magic?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)