|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the beast that Kahlan calls that comes and hugs her?
2. Where is Annalina traveling to when she encounters an army of D'Haran men?
3. What does Richard ask the Mord-Sith women to show him when they come into his room?
(a) Their braids.
(b) Their swords.
(c) Their books.
(d) Their breasts.
4. What is Berdine missing that is similar to the duchess that Richard notices?
(a) Her hope.
(b) Her nipple.
(c) Her finger.
(d) Her desire.
5. What Wizard rule is passion rules reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kahlan running with in a way similar to what Jebra prophesied?
2. Who does Richard find in his room that comes to attack him with a dagger?
3. What does the housekeeper leave for Verna inside the cell?
4. What saves Richard from his attacker, and calls him a skin brother before disappearing?
5. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
2. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
3. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
4. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
5. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
6. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
7. How does Verna save the journey book?
8. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
9. What does Tobias confess to his sister about the Creator in Chapter 36?
10. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)