|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jebra looks at Kahlan, what does she see Kahlan doing?
(a) Being strong-willed.
(b) Running around in circles.
(c) Arguing with neighbors.
(d) Fighting crickets.
2. Who is the woman that Richard meets on the way to the Confessor's palace that sells honey cakes?
3. Who begins rounding up the Sisters of the Light and Millie in order to escape from the prison?
4. Who tells Annalina that she was the young woman that Annalina kicked out of the Palace for wielding spells that were forbidden?
5. Who is the housekeeper that enters Verna's cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that the Sisters of the Dark get off of, led by Ulicia?
2. Who is the prelate after Verna?
3. What does Annalina pull out to communicate with Verna when she stops for the night?
4. Who is following the mriswith and someone who calls herself a Sister of the Light?
5. Who doesn't want to hurt Annalina for no reason and leaves to go play outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
2. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
3. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
4. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
5. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
6. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
7. How does Richard realize that the duchess' attack on him is related to magic?
8. How does Verna save the journey book?
9. What does Zedd threaten to do if Verna does not remove the collar?
10. How does Jagang force the Sisters of the Dark to satisfy the desires of his men?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)