|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
2. Who puts a collar on Zedd?
3. Who tells Verna that Warren had been hurt over the way Verna treated him?
(a) Sister Ulicia.
(b) Sister Annalina.
(c) Sister Isabel.
(d) Sister Leoma.
4. Who has become lighter by a spell in order to travel?
5. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
(a) To have more control.
(b) To prevent the others from getting trapped.
(c) To show his desire.
(d) To exercise his opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is very angry that Richard has disbanded the Midlands?
2. Who is the Mother Confessor?
3. Who confirms that Verna is not the false prelate by reading the prophecy?
4. Who offers protection to Richard as he makes his way through the Wizard's Keep?
5. Who begins to cut off Kahlan's nipple when the mriswith tells him that the master wants Kahlan alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
2. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
3. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
4. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
5. Why does Holly go out to play instead of helping her grandmother?
6. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
7. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
8. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
9. What/whom does Richard find in the Wizard's Keep?
10. How does Richard realize that the duchess' attack on him is related to magic?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)