|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Annalina think is the dream walker that she tells Verna about?
2. Who begins to cut off Kahlan's nipple when the mriswith tells him that the master wants Kahlan alive?
3. Who is Annalina traveling with when she encounters an army of D'Haran men?
4. Whose wagon has an accident where they lose a man?
5. Who puts a collar on Zedd?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the army of D'Haran men tell Annalina about?
2. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
3. What is the beast that Kahlan calls that comes and hugs her?
4. Who carries Zedd as he begins to make his way to Aydindril?
5. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
2. What does Zedd threaten to do if Verna does not remove the collar?
3. Why does Holly go out to play instead of helping her grandmother?
4. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
5. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
6. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
7. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
8. How is Jagang able to control the Sisters of the Dark when they release their magic?
9. How does Verna save the journey book?
10. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)