|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has become lighter by a spell in order to travel?
2. When Jebra looks at Kahlan, what does she see Kahlan doing?
(a) Arguing with neighbors.
(b) Being strong-willed.
(c) Running around in circles.
(d) Fighting crickets.
3. Who is angry with Verna for being slow to figure out that Annalina is not dead?
4. When Verna goes to her office, who does she find there before everything goes black?
5. What offers dangerous impediments to progress along the Wizard's Keep?
(a) Magical blocks.
(b) Fur trappers.
(c) Glowing stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to cut off Kahlan's nipple when the mriswith tells him that the master wants Kahlan alive?
2. Who is the young girl that Richard meets on the way to the Confessor's palace that sells honey cakes?
3. Who is the woman that Richard meets on the way to the Confessor's palace that sells honey cakes?
4. Who is following the mriswith and someone who calls herself a Sister of the Light?
5. Who doesn't want to hurt Annalina for no reason and leaves to go play outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
2. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
3. How does Jagang force the Sisters of the Dark to satisfy the desires of his men?
4. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
5. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
6. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
7. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
8. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
9. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
10. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)