|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Jagang can't touch anyone that has sworn themselves to Richard and wants Verna to denounce her bond to him as an experiment?
2. Who does the army of D'Haran men tell Annalina about?
(a) The new Lord Rahl.
(b) The new confessor.
(c) The new priest.
(d) The new keeper.
3. Where is Verna waiting on her message from Annalina?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The sanctuary.
(c) The woods.
(d) The alcove.
4. Who had managed to cast a spell over the travel journal so that Annalina could not open it without fear that she would die?
5. Who is Kahlan's companion that defends her people apart from Zedd?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that it is important to go help Richard after reading his letter?
2. Who is very angry that Richard has disbanded the Midlands?
3. Who loses control of his power momentarily, forcing him and Gratch to land on top of the Keep?
4. When Richard falls in a trance, who does he unknowingly allow to travel back through the sliph?
5. What is Richard not allowed to take because it can kill the sliph?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
2. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
3. How does Verna save the journey book?
4. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
5. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
6. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
7. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
8. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
9. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
10. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)