|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts a sword through Valdora?
2. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
3. What does Richard find inside the Wizard's Keep?
(a) A body and a journal.
(b) A jewel and a nest.
(c) A letter and a stone.
(d) A book and a prayer.
4. Who must be the bait that Jagang hopes to use to lure Richard to the Palace?
5. Who does Merissa try to kill, but escapes after hearing that Kahlan is in the Palace of the Prophets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Annalina that the prophecy says she has to bring the wizard anger, and that she is doing a very good job of it?
2. Who puts a collar on Zedd?
3. Inside the Wizard's Keep, who does Richard meet?
4. Who is the housekeeper that enters Verna's cell?
5. What saves Richard from his attacker, and calls him a skin brother before disappearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
2. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
3. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
4. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
5. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
6. What does Zedd threaten to do if Verna does not remove the collar?
7. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
8. How does Jagang force the Sisters of the Dark to satisfy the desires of his men?
9. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
10. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)