|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
2. Inside the Wizard's Keep, who does Richard meet?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A demon.
(c) A mriswith.
(d) An apparition.
3. Who is the young girl that Richard meets on the way to the Confessor's palace that sells honey cakes?
4. What is the beast that Kahlan calls that comes and hugs her?
5. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
(a) To prevent the others from getting trapped.
(b) To exercise his opinion.
(c) To have more control.
(d) To show his desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Annalina that the prophecy says she has to bring the wizard anger, and that she is doing a very good job of it?
2. Who is talking to Lunetta and explains that through his actions the Creator has shown himself to be a baneling because it was the Creator that created the gift?
3. When Verna goes to her office, who does she find there before everything goes black?
4. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
5. Who puts a sword through Valdora?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
2. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
3. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
4. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
5. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
6. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
7. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
8. Why does Verna weep after Warren disappears?
9. What/whom does Richard find in the Wizard's Keep?
10. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)