|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has translated much more of the book that was recovered from the Wizard's Keep?
2. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
(a) To prevent the others from getting trapped.
(b) To have more control.
(c) To exercise his opinion.
(d) To show his desire.
3. When Verna goes to her office, who does she find there before everything goes black?
4. Who is Annalina traveling with when she encounters an army of D'Haran men?
5. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the prelate after Verna?
2. When Jebra looks at Kahlan, what does she see Kahlan doing?
3. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
4. Who is Kahlan's companion that defends her people apart from Zedd?
5. When the Sisters of the Dark link their powers, who do they want to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
2. Why does Richard only take Bernadine with him into the Wizard's Keep?
3. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
4. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
5. What happens when Annalina buys a honey cake?
6. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
7. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
8. Why does Verna weep after Warren disappears?
9. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
10. What does Tobias confess to his sister about the Creator in Chapter 36?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)