|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
2. Who is Annalina traveling with when she encounters an army of D'Haran men?
3. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
(a) To show his desire.
(b) To prevent the others from getting trapped.
(c) To have more control.
(d) To exercise his opinion.
4. Who is the Mother Confessor?
5. Who is angry with Verna for being slow to figure out that Annalina is not dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that it is important to go help Richard after reading his letter?
2. Where is Verna waiting on her message from Annalina?
3. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
4. What does the housekeeper leave for Verna inside the cell?
5. Who does Kahlan fear that she has failed since the people of the Midlands are disbanded?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
2. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
3. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
4. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
5. How does Verna save the journey book?
6. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
7. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
8. Why does Verna weep after Warren disappears?
9. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
10. How does Jagang force the Sisters of the Dark to satisfy the desires of his men?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)