|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Jagang can't touch anyone that has sworn themselves to Richard and wants Verna to denounce her bond to him as an experiment?
2. When Berdine tries to kill Richard, what does he do instead?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Refuses to fight her.
(c) Lies down.
(d) Poisons her.
3. Who is talking to Lunetta and explains that through his actions the Creator has shown himself to be a baneling because it was the Creator that created the gift?
4. Where does Kahlan, Zedd, and Midlanders rest for the night when Jebra starts to read people?
(a) A sanctuary.
(b) An abandoned farm.
(c) A citadel.
(d) A meadow.
5. Who offers protection to Richard as he makes his way through the Wizard's Keep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What saves Richard from his attacker, and calls him a skin brother before disappearing?
2. What is Richard not allowed to take because it can kill the sliph?
3. Who does Kahlan fear that she has failed since the people of the Midlands are disbanded?
4. Inside the Wizard's Keep, who does Richard meet?
5. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Holly go out to play instead of helping her grandmother?
2. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
3. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
4. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
5. What does Zedd threaten to do if Verna does not remove the collar?
6. Why do Tobias and Lunetta fight after Kahlan and Addie throw the dress into the fire?
7. Why does Richard help the Sisters of the Dark against Jagang?
8. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
9. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
10. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)