|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who realizes that Zedd is the wizard in the prophecy that will rescue her?
2. Who is talking to Lunetta and explains that through his actions the Creator has shown himself to be a baneling because it was the Creator that created the gift?
3. Who tells Verna that she has been convicted of being a Sister of the Dark?
4. What does Annalina pull out to communicate with Verna when she stops for the night?
(a) A journal.
(b) A watch.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A stone.
5. With whom does Gratch go over the edge of the Keep?
(a) The demons.
(b) The wraiths.
(c) The mriswith.
(d) The ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard falls in a trance, who does he unknowingly allow to travel back through the sliph?
2. Who does Merissa try to kill, but escapes after hearing that Kahlan is in the Palace of the Prophets?
3. When Berdine tries to kill Richard, what does he do instead?
4. Who offers protection to Richard as he makes his way through the Wizard's Keep?
5. Who confirms that Verna is not the false prelate by reading the prophecy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Jebra's visions about Zedd and Kahlan?
2. Why is Kahlan angry with Richard after she reads his letter?
3. What does Tobias confess to his sister about the Creator in Chapter 36?
4. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
5. What/whom does Richard find in the Wizard's Keep?
6. Why does Ulicia feel that the world has ended when she reaches the palace after leaving the ship?
7. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
8. Why does Holly go out to play instead of helping her grandmother?
9. What does Zedd threaten to do if Verna does not remove the collar?
10. How does the housekeeper help Verna escape from her cell?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)