|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kahlan's companion that defends her people apart from Zedd?
2. Who offers protection to Richard as he makes his way through the Wizard's Keep?
3. When Jebra looks at Kahlan, what does she see Kahlan doing?
(a) Arguing with neighbors.
(b) Running around in circles.
(c) Fighting crickets.
(d) Being strong-willed.
4. Who does Annalina tell Verna to get out of the Palace for telling a prophecy?
5. Who loses control of his power momentarily, forcing him and Gratch to land on top of the Keep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard not allowed to take because it can kill the sliph?
2. Before Leoma dies, what does she take off Verna in the cell?
3. Who is Kahlan running with in a way similar to what Jebra prophesied?
4. Who does Richard miss having around because of their bond of friendship?
5. Who says that Jagang can't touch anyone that has sworn themselves to Richard and wants Verna to denounce her bond to him as an experiment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Zedd and Gratch land on the Keep?
2. Why is Annalisa unable to open the journey book at the camp?
3. How does Zedd travel to Aydindril?
4. Why does Richard have to leave the Sword of Truth behind when he goes into the sliph?
5. Why is it hard to get into the Wizard's Keep?
6. How does Merissa plant the seed of doubt about Richard in Kahlan's mind?
7. Why does Jagang want the Palace of Prophets?
8. Why does Verna put a collar on Zedd?
9. Why does Verna weep after Warren disappears?
10. Why is Nathan initially angry with Verna?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)