|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lies to Richard, saying that he questioned people in the hopes that the Mother Confessor is alive in order to help her?
(d) The General.
2. Who is the group opposing Richard and his followers?
(a) The Imperial Order.
(b) The prelates.
(c) The Creator.
(d) The gardeners.
3. Who is the evil man that contacted the women in the boat, gave them orders, and warned them of punishment if they failed to obey?
4. Who arrives at the Palace of Prophets where several Sisters are waiting for them in Chapter 6?
(a) Ulicia and her followers.
(b) Richard and his men.
(c) The Creator and the Keeper.
(d) Verna and Warren.
5. Who is Tobias' sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has signed a note that announces the new prelate?
2. What part of the dead person that was skinned alive does Tobias slap in anger?
3. Who put the ring on the pedestal to be found after the prelate's death?
4. How many graves did the undertakers dig that Verna meets?
5. Who is doing paper work as the prelate when Warren visits her to go see Sister Simona?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Tobias insist on getting a coin from Richard?
2. How did Richard become the next Lord Rahl?
3. Why does Richard insist that the Mord-Sith stay with him and not let him be alone with the Duchess?
4. How does Tobias decided that the Creator is the dream walker?
5. Why does Warren think Annalisa made Verna the next prelate?
6. Why does Tobias slap the face of the dead hunter?
7. What does Simona confess to Verna about her dreams?
8. How does Richard kill the mriswith that appears in the General's room?
9. Why does Richard feel alone after Gratch leaves?
10. Why does Tobias kill the duke?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)