|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the women run out on the deck of the boat, why do the men on the boat leer at them?
(a) Because they are late.
(b) Because they are fat.
(c) Because they are naked.
(d) Because they are drunk.
2. What does Richard remove as he enters the General's room?
(a) A cloak.
(b) A book.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gift.
3. Why does Tobias let his sister live?
(a) Out of joy.
(b) To control her magic.
(c) Out of pity.
(d) Out of fear.
4. What comes out of the woods to attack Richard and his pet?
(a) The Drunkards.
(b) The Sisters.
(c) The Mriswith.
(d) The Priests.
5. What is Simona accused of being because of her dreams and screams?
(b) Mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women are in the boat?
2. Who did Richard kill that made him the next Lord Rahl?
3. Who goes and rapes the wife while the hostage husband is killed?
4. Who interviews people on the streets about the Mother Confessor?
5. Who kills the duke in order to make it look like he was killed by mriswith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Tobias insist on getting a coin from Richard?
2. How is Galtero's evil ways revealed in Chapter 19?
3. What control does Jagang have over the Sisters of the Dark?
4. Why does Richard insist that the Mord-Sith stay with him and not let him be alone with the Duchess?
5. Where were the six former Sisters of the Light forced to flee the Palace?
6. What does the Mord Sith that dies at the hand of a mriswith confess to Richard?
7. Why are none of the Sisters able to get close to the prelate ring?
8. What horror awaits Tobias when he enters the area where the old woman and her granddaughter were imprisoned?
9. How does Verna learn that someone was snooping in her office?
10. Why does Gratch watch the woods while sitting with Richard on the steps?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)