|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose evil intentions continue to be revealed through deception, killing, and plotting by the end of Chapter 15?
2. When Richard is attracted to the visitor to his room, what does he seem to be under the influence of?
(a) A spell.
(d) A sleeping potion.
3. Who believes that Richard's quest is similar to his opponent and is just a desire to take over the world?
(a) The Writer.
(b) The Priest.
(c) The General.
(d) The Soldier.
4. Why does Tobias let his sister live?
(a) Out of pity.
(b) To control her magic.
(c) Out of joy.
(d) Out of fear.
5. Who will sneak out of the camp in order to hunt the Mother Confessor without the D'Harans realizing that they have gone?
(a) Richard, Gratch, and Kahlan.
(b) Simona, Verna, and Warren.
(c) Tobias, Lunetta, and Galtero.
(d) Verna, Lunetta, and Galtero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What/whom does Simona have bad dreams about?
2. Who does Tobias dream of?
3. Who does Tobias think is the dream walker?
4. Who is Tobias' sister?
5. Who tells Tobias that the dream walker wants him to escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tobias decided that the Creator is the dream walker?
2. Why did Tobias insist on getting a coin from Richard?
3. Why does Tobias kill the duke?
4. Why do men on the boat leer at the Sisters of the Dark?
5. Why does Richard feel alone after Gratch leaves?
6. How did Richard become the next Lord Rahl?
7. Why does Tobias let his sister live?
8. How does Lunetta gain control of the duchess?
9. What control does Jagang have over the Sisters of the Dark?
10. Why are none of the Sisters able to get close to the prelate ring?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)