|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard want to travel through the Wizard's Keep with only one person?
(a) To have more control.
(b) To prevent the others from getting trapped.
(c) To exercise his opinion.
(d) To show his desire.
2. Who is talking to Lunetta and explains that through his actions the Creator has shown himself to be a baneling because it was the Creator that created the gift?
3. Who brings in Zedd to Valdora?
4. What is the name of the ship that the Sisters of the Dark get off of, led by Ulicia?
(d) Lady Sefa.
5. Who puts a collar on Zedd?
6. Who is angry with Verna for being slow to figure out that Annalina is not dead?
7. Who can get into the fragments of time between thoughts because he is a dream walker?
8. Who is Kahlan running with in a way similar to what Jebra prophesied?
9. Who decides to use the sliph to travel?
10. Who is Kahlan's companion that defends her people apart from Zedd?
11. Who tells Verna that she has been convicted of being a Sister of the Dark?
12. Who does Annalina tell Verna to get out of the Palace for telling a prophecy?
13. Who does Merissa try to kill, but escapes after hearing that Kahlan is in the Palace of the Prophets?
14. With whom does Gratch go over the edge of the Keep?
(a) The mriswith.
(b) The ghosts.
(c) The demons.
(d) The wraiths.
15. What does Annalina pull out to communicate with Verna when she stops for the night?
(a) A jewel.
(b) A stone.
(c) A journal.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard want to travel, where the Palace of the Prophets are?
2. Who believes the Creator has gone insane?
3. Who is entering the Wizard's Keep along with Richard?
4. Who loses control of his power momentarily, forcing him and Gratch to land on top of the Keep?
5. Who does Kahlan fear that she has failed since the people of the Midlands are disbanded?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)