|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers protection to Richard as he makes his way through the Wizard's Keep?
2. Where is Verna waiting on her message from Annalina?
(a) The sanctuary.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The alcove.
(d) The woods.
3. What helps Richard figure out who could be the assailant in his room?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His fear.
(c) His intuition.
(d) His emotions.
4. What saves Richard from his attacker, and calls him a skin brother before disappearing?
(a) A wraith.
(b) A mriswith.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A priest.
5. Who has translated much more of the book that was recovered from the Wizard's Keep?
6. Who is Kahlan's companion that defends her people apart from Zedd?
7. What does Annalina pull out to communicate with Verna when she stops for the night?
(a) A watch.
(b) A jewel.
(c) A journal.
(d) A stone.
8. Who says that Jagang can't touch anyone that has sworn themselves to Richard and wants Verna to denounce her bond to him as an experiment?
9. Who awakes naked in a cell wearing a collar?
10. When the Sisters of the Dark link their powers, who do they want to kill?
11. What appears to resemble a woman's face in the sliph?
12. Before Leoma dies, what does she take off Verna in the cell?
(a) The stone.
(b) The gift.
(c) The collar.
(d) The phone.
13. Who does Annalina think is the dream walker that she tells Verna about?
14. Who begins to cut off Kahlan's nipple when the mriswith tells him that the master wants Kahlan alive?
15. Who is following the mriswith and someone who calls herself a Sister of the Light?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard miss having around because of their bond of friendship?
2. Inside the Wizard's Keep, who does Richard meet?
3. What is Richard not allowed to take because it can kill the sliph?
4. Whose wagon has an accident where they lose a man?
5. What is Berdine missing that is similar to the duchess that Richard notices?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)