|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that can take the object that sits on a pedestal surrounded by a powerful spell inside the Palace of Prophets?
2. What comes out of the woods to attack Richard and his pet?
(a) The Drunkards.
(b) The Mriswith.
(c) The Sisters.
(d) The Priests.
3. Where is the Mother Confessor headed, according to the people being interviewed?
(a) The Pacific North.
(b) The Southeast.
(c) The Southwest.
(d) The Northeast.
4. Who kills the duke in order to make it look like he was killed by mriswith?
5. What is the town that Richard is walking in, where he buys honey cakes?
6. What is Simona accused of being because of her dreams and screams?
(c) Mentally ill.
7. What is Richard's pet's name?
8. What part of the dead person that was skinned alive does Tobias slap in anger?
(a) The leg.
(b) The arm.
(c) The face.
(d) The stomach.
9. Who does Verna make the following rule about? Those living in the Palace will no longer be allowed to get women in the town pregnant with no repercussions.
(a) The governors.
(b) The prelates.
(c) The wizards.
(d) The priests.
10. What part of the person is partially eaten that was skinned alive where the prisoners were supposed to be held in Tobias' camp?
(a) The heart.
(b) The head.
(c) The liver.
(d) The leg.
11. Who begins to attack Richard in the General's room?
12. Who receives an invitation to come to the Confessor's Palace by invitation of Master Rahl?
13. When Richard is attracted to the visitor to his room, what does he seem to be under the influence of?
(a) A sleeping potion.
(b) A spell.
14. Who is doing paper work as the prelate when Warren visits her to go see Sister Simona?
15. Who is Richard thinking about while he sits with his pet?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard says that the people are free to choose what side they are on, what does he say that they must be ready to do?
2. Who is Tobias' sister?
3. What is necessary to use for a spell that Tobias wants, that involves something Richard has touched?
4. Who does Richard say that the people have to surrender to at the Confessor's Palace?
5. What does Verna realize when she returns to her office after visiting the undertaker?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)