|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give as a symbol of his new bond to the person who interviewed people about the Mother Confessor?
(a) His knife.
(b) His watch.
(c) A coin.
(d) A present.
2. When Richard says that the people are free to choose what side they are on, what does he say that they must be ready to do?
(a) To prepare.
(b) To fight.
(c) To give in.
(d) To run away.
3. Who begins to attack Richard in the General's room?
4. Who put the ring on the pedestal to be found after the prelate's death?
(a) The confessor.
(b) The priest.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) The sister.
5. Who does Richard want to convince with a letter from a high D'Haran commander and by showing his magic?
6. Who does Verna go with to meet with the undertakers?
7. Who is Richard thinking about while he sits with his pet?
8. Who does Tobias think is the dream walker?
(b) The Keeper.
(c) The Creator.
9. Which creatures are allied against Richard and his quest?
(a) The ghosts.
(b) The mriswith.
(c) The priests.
(d) The wraiths.
10. What is the town that Richard is walking in, where he buys honey cakes?
11. Who does Verna go to see in the vaults?
(a) The Fold.
(b) The Duchess.
12. Whose bodies are on pikes in front of the Confessor's Palace?
13. What comes out of the woods to attack Richard and his pet?
(a) The Priests.
(b) The Drunkards.
(c) The Sisters.
(d) The Mriswith.
14. Who will sneak out of the camp in order to hunt the Mother Confessor without the D'Harans realizing that they have gone?
(a) Tobias, Lunetta, and Galtero.
(b) Richard, Gratch, and Kahlan.
(c) Verna, Lunetta, and Galtero.
(d) Simona, Verna, and Warren.
15. Why does Tobias let his sister live?
(a) To control her magic.
(b) Out of joy.
(c) Out of pity.
(d) Out of fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's pet's name?
2. When Richard goes out looking for Tobias, who ends up threatening him that was supposed to be protecting him?
3. What were the people that were in the graves wrapped up in by the undertakers?
4. Who has signed a note that announces the new prelate?
5. Who lies to Richard, saying that he questioned people in the hopes that the Mother Confessor is alive in order to help her?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)