|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women are in the boat?
2. What were the people that were in the graves wrapped up in by the undertakers?
(d) White cloth.
3. What part of the dead person that was skinned alive does Tobias slap in anger?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The leg.
(c) The arm.
(d) The face.
4. Where did the woman in the boat work in secret for the dark master?
(a) St. Anselm.
(b) Creator Lands.
(d) Palace of the Prophets.
5. What does Verna say is being replaced by gold when the women in the town get pregnant with no repercussions?
(a) A father's love.
(b) A child's health.
(c) A baby's milk.
(d) A mother's love.
6. Who is Tobias' sister?
7. Who do the women in the boat blame as the reason that they have to flee?
(d) The Keeper.
8. How many graves did the undertakers dig that Verna meets?
9. Who believes that Richard's quest is similar to his opponent and is just a desire to take over the world?
(a) The Writer.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Priest.
(d) The General.
10. What/whom does Simona have bad dreams about?
(a) The ghost.
(b) Her father.
(c) The dream walker.
(d) Her friends.
11. Whose memories does Verna wipe away after talking to him?
(a) The confessor.
(b) The undertaker.
(c) The Creator.
(d) The Keeper.
12. What is the town that Richard is walking in, where he buys honey cakes?
13. When the women run out on the deck of the boat, why do the men on the boat leer at them?
(a) Because they are late.
(b) Because they are naked.
(c) Because they are fat.
(d) Because they are drunk.
14. Who is doing paper work as the prelate when Warren visits her to go see Sister Simona?
15. Whose bodies are on pikes in front of the Confessor's Palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Verna make the following rule about? Those living in the Palace will no longer be allowed to get women in the town pregnant with no repercussions.
2. Whose evil intentions continue to be revealed through deception, killing, and plotting by the end of Chapter 15?
3. Who does Tobias find skinned alive where the prisoners were supposed to be held in his camp?
4. What group did the women in the boat become part of after they followed the dark master?
5. What does Richard remove as he enters the General's room?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)