|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order for there to be a false prelate, who must first die in the prophecy that the person/people Verna sees in the vault has?
2. Whose memories does Verna wipe away after talking to him?
(a) The Creator.
(b) The confessor.
(c) The undertaker.
(d) The Keeper.
3. Who believes that Richard's quest is similar to his opponent and is just a desire to take over the world?
(a) The General.
(b) The Writer.
(c) The Priest.
(d) The Soldier.
4. Who does Tobias find skinned alive where the prisoners were supposed to be held in his camp?
(a) His friend.
(b) The guard.
(c) The writer.
(d) His brother.
5. When Verna goes to the sanctuary, what does she use to ask Annalina a question?
(a) The prelate.
(b) The journal.
(c) The stone.
(d) The jewel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the group opposing Richard and his followers?
2. Who does the object belong to that sits on a pedestal surrounded by a powerful spell inside the Palace of Prophets?
3. Whose bodies are on pikes in front of the Confessor's Palace?
4. If Richard sits back and does nothing, who will be able to conquer the lands he is sworn to protect?
5. Who arrives at the Palace of Prophets where several Sisters are waiting for them in Chapter 6?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)