• Six naked women are on a boat and have just finished a ritual to contact their dark master known as The Keeper.
• The women were Sisters of the Light, but worked in secret at the Palace of the Prophets as Sisters of the Dark.
• They tried to contact the Keeper but instead an evil man called Jagang warned he would hurt them if they did not obey him.
• They hate Jagang but do what they have to get back in the good graces of the Keeper.
• When the women run out on the deck, the captain and the men leer at the women.
• One woman casts a spell and the men are forced to obey.
• The women are angry at Richard Rahl who is the reason they were forced to flee.
• The Sister Ulicia is the strongest of the Sisters, becomes the leader, and promises that...
This section contains 2,978 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)