|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the doctor live?
(a) A tent
(b) A mud hut
(c) A hillside fortification
(d) A church
2. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(a) The side show boy
(c) His mother
3. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A bible
(b) A ring
(c) A bracelet
(d) A puppy
4. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
5. Where is the man brutally murdered?
(a) The dancehall
(b) The bordello
(c) The outhouse
(d) The tavern
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
2. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
3. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
4. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
5. What interests the boys about the man?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)