|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
(a) In a tree
(b) In a church
(c) In the river
(d) In a ditch
2. With whom does the man share his memories?
(b) Bone pickers
(c) An old buffalo hunter
(d) School kids
3. What is being prepared at the tavern?
(a) A strip show
(b) A poker championship
(c) A banquet
(d) A dance
4. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
(b) The Kid
(d) The Judge
5. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
(b) Watch the sunset
(c) Lie under the stars
(d) Talk to girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
2. Where is the man brutally murdered?
3. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
4. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
5. What does Brown use to protect the ferry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Glanton and the Indians in Chapter 16?
2. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
3. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
4. Summarize the novel.
5. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
6. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
7. Describe how the man dies.
8. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
9. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
10. How does the gang celebrate its victory?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)