|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A puppy
(b) A bracelet
(c) A ring
(d) A bible
2. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
(d) Religious men
3. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
(a) Lie under the stars
(b) Talk to girls
(c) Watch the sunset
4. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
5. What is being prepared at the tavern?
(a) A dance
(b) A poker championship
(c) A banquet
(d) A strip show
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
2. Where is is the man traveling through?
3. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
4. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
5. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the gang's Indian scouts?
2. How do Glanton and his gang use the ferry?
3. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
4. What does the Kid do after he recovers from his wound?
5. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
6. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
7. What happens to the boy's puppies?
8. Summarize the novel.
9. Describe how the man dies.
10. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)