|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the man spend a few minutes?
(a) A prostitute
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) A priest
2. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
(b) The Judge
(c) The Kid
3. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
4. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(c) Black Johnson
(d) The Kid
5. What interests the boys about the man?
(a) His brass teeth
(b) His four inch scar
(c) His snake skin boots
(d) His necklace of human ears
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the diner owner not serve?
2. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
3. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
4. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
5. What is being prepared at the tavern?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
2. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
3. In what way does Chapter 20 show a theme of evil?
4. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
5. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
6. How do Glanton and his gang use the ferry?
7. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
8. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
9. Describe the fight between the locals and the gang.
10. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)