|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
(a) In the leg
(b) In the arm
(c) In the back
(d) In the neck
2. What does Glanton's horse bite?
(a) A pony's ear
(b) The Kid's finger
(c) The Judge's ear
(d) An Indian's nose
3. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
4. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
(b) The Kid
(c) The Judge
5. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
2. Who does the Kid have to kill?
3. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
4. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
5. In what month does the gang ride out of Sonora?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the novel.
2. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
3. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
4. What happens to the boy's puppies?
5. What does the Kid do after he recovers from his wound?
6. What does the Judge say to Tobin and the Kid?
7. Describe the fight between the locals and the gang.
8. Describe how the man dies.
9. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
10. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)