|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character decides to stay with the Judge?
(b) The Kid
(c) The side show boy
2. What does the man do to Elrod?
(a) He drowns him
(b) He beats him
(c) He shoots him
(d) He scalps him
3. What is the name of the feast?
(a) Las Angeles
(b) Las Animas
(c) Las Flamingoes
(d) Las Maria
4. Where does the gang camp?
(a) In the desert
(b) By the lake
(c) In the forest
(d) By the river
5. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His arm
(b) His leg
(c) His throat
(d) His foot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
2. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
3. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
4. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
5. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
2. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
3. What does the Kid do after he recovers from his wound?
4. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
5. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
6. Summarize the novel.
7. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
8. In what way does Chapter 20 show a theme of evil?
9. What happens to the boy's puppies?
10. Describe the fight between the locals and the gang.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)