|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the gang see crucified in the desert?
(a) An indian
(b) A woman
(c) A blackman
(d) A cattleman
2. Who takes pity on Tobin and the Kid?
(b) The Judge
(c) A Mexican family
(d) Black Johnson
3. What small town does the gang enter?
(b) Mary Joseph
(c) John and Jose
(d) Jesus Maria
4. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
(c) The Judge
5. Tobin and the Kid travel to ___________.
(a) San Diego
(b) San Francisco
(c) Mexico City
(d) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots the puppies?
2. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
3. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
4. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
5. What do the women want to do with the side show's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the book end?
2. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
3. Summarize the novel.
4. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
5. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
6. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
7. What happens to the gang's Indian scouts?
8. Who wants to join the gang in Chapter 17?
9. What does the Kid do after he recovers from his wound?
10. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)