|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the Kid move to next?
(a) New York
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New Mexico
2. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
3. Which character decides to stay with the Judge?
(a) The Kid
(c) The side show boy
4. Where does the doctor live?
(a) A church
(b) A hillside fortification
(c) A mud hut
(d) A tent
5. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(c) His mother
(d) The side show boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
2. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
3. In what month does the gang ride out of Sonora?
4. Who does the Kid dream about?
5. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the boy's puppies?
2. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
3. Summarize the novel.
4. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
5. How does the gang celebrate its victory?
6. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
7. What does the Judge say to Tobin and the Kid?
8. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
9. How do Glanton and his gang use the ferry?
10. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)