|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the man share his memories?
(a) Bone pickers
(b) School kids
(c) An old buffalo hunter
2. In what month does the gang ride out of Sonora?
3. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
(b) The Judge
(c) The Kid
4. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
(a) He is blind
(b) He is mentally impaired
(c) He is crippled
(d) He is a leper
5. How many men live in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests the boys about the man?
2. What is being prepared at the tavern?
3. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
4. Who does the freak show owner use as the main attraction?
5. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
2. Summarize the novel.
3. What happens to the boy's puppies?
4. What happens between Glanton and the Indians in Chapter 16?
5. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
6. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
7. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
8. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
9. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
10. Describe how the man dies.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)