|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
(b) Religious men
2. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
(a) Colonel Garcia
(b) General Lock
(c) Captain White
(d) Bill Lydon
3. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
(a) Warner's Ranch
(b) Walt's Ranch
(c) Wild Ranch
(d) Johnson's Ranch
4. What is being prepared at the tavern?
(a) A dance
(b) A banquet
(c) A strip show
(d) A poker championship
5. What does the man do to Elrod?
(a) He drowns him
(b) He beats him
(c) He scalps him
(d) He shoots him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets the gang at the city gate?
2. What does Brown use to protect the ferry?
3. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
4. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
5. Who does the Kid have to kill?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)