|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the man search?
(c) Cigarette ends
2. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
3. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
(a) Talk to girls
(b) Watch the sunset
(d) Lie under the stars
4. Who does the freak show owner use as the main attraction?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) His brother
(d) His dog
5. What does Glanton's horse bite?
(a) An Indian's nose
(b) The Judge's ear
(c) A pony's ear
(d) The Kid's finger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
2. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
3. Where does the gang camp?
4. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
5. What does Elrod call the man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
2. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
3. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
4. How does the book end?
5. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
6. Describe how the man dies.
7. What happens to the boy's puppies?
8. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
9. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
10. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)