|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tobin and the Kid travel to ___________.
(a) Los Angeles
(b) San Diego
(c) Mexico City
(d) San Francisco
2. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
(b) The Kid
(c) The Judge
3. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(c) His mother
(d) The side show boy
4. How many men live in the church?
5. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man brutally murdered?
2. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
3. What does Elrod try and do later that night?
4. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
5. With whom does the man share his memories?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 21 how do the Kid and Tobin recover?
2. What does the Judge say to Tobin and the Kid?
3. How does the gang celebrate its victory?
4. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
5. What happens to the boy's puppies?
6. What happens to the gang's Indian scouts?
7. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
8. Who wants to join the gang in Chapter 17?
9. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
10. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)