|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kid have to kill?
(c) White Johnson
(d) The Mexican
2. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
(a) Warner's Ranch
(b) Johnson's Ranch
(c) Wild Ranch
(d) Walt's Ranch
3. Where does the gang camp?
(a) By the river
(b) By the lake
(c) In the forest
(d) In the desert
4. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His foot
(b) His throat
(c) His leg
(d) His arm
5. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
(a) In the leg
(b) In the arm
(c) In the back
(d) In the neck
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being prepared at the tavern?
2. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
3. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
4. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
5. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
2. How does the book end?
3. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
4. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
5. Describe how the man dies.
6. How do Glanton and his gang use the ferry?
7. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
8. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
9. What does the Judge say to Tobin and the Kid?
10. How does the gang celebrate its victory?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)