|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
(a) General Elias
(b) General Lock
(c) Captain Brown
(d) Colonel White
2. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
(a) Their lead shoes
(b) Their wounds
(c) Their lame horses
(d) Their heavy bags
3. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
(a) His knife
(b) His gun
(c) His money
(d) His fort
4. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
5. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
(a) The Judge's horses
(b) The gang
(c) The side show boy
(d) The Judge
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man brutally murdered?
2. What does Elrod try and do later that night?
3. What is the name of the feast?
4. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
5. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the book end?
2. How do Glanton and his gang use the ferry?
3. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
4. What happens between Glanton and the Indians in Chapter 16?
5. What do the women do with the boy in the cage?
6. Describe how the man dies.
7. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
8. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
9. Describe the fight between the locals and the gang.
10. Who wants to join the gang in Chapter 17?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)