|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the man search?
(c) Cigarette ends
2. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His arm
(b) His throat
(c) His foot
(d) His leg
3. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
(a) Their lead shoes
(b) Their wounds
(c) Their heavy bags
(d) Their lame horses
4. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
5. How many days later do the Indians attack?
(a) Four days
(b) Five days
(c) Two days
(d) Six days
Short Answer Questions
1. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
2. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
3. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
4. Which of the characters scalps the dead?
5. What does the man do to Elrod?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
2. What happens to the gang's Indian scouts?
3. How does the Kid survive the snow and the soldiers' onslaught?
4. Describe the fight between the locals and the gang.
5. In what way does Chapter 20 show a theme of evil?
6. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
7. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
8. How does the book end?
9. Describe how the man dies.
10. How does the gang celebrate its victory?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)