|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(a) Black Johnson
(b) The Kid
2. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
(a) The Kid
3. Which character decides to stay with the Judge?
(b) The Kid
(d) The side show boy
4. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(a) The Judge
(d) The doctor
5. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
(a) A bag
(b) Chained to his bed
(c) A cage
(d) A cupboard
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
2. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
3. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
4. Where is is the man traveling through?
5. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Glanton and the Indians in Chapter 16?
2. How does the gang get to the town of Jesus Maria?
3. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
4. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
5. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
6. How does the gang celebrate its victory?
7. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
8. What happens to the boy's puppies?
9. What does the Judge say to Tobin and the Kid?
10. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)