|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
(a) In a church
(b) In a ditch
(c) In a tree
(d) In the river
2. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
3. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
4. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
(b) The Judge
(c) The Kid
5. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
(a) Their wounds
(b) Their lead shoes
(c) Their lame horses
(d) Their heavy bags
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
2. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
3. Which of the characters scalps the dead?
4. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
5. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
2. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
3. Summarize the novel.
4. Describe how the man dies.
5. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
6. In Chapter 21 how do the Kid and Tobin recover?
7. Who wants to join the gang in Chapter 17?
8. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
9. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
10. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)