|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
(a) The side show boy
(b) The Judge's horses
(c) The gang
(d) The Judge
2. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
(a) The Judge
(d) The Kid
3. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) Next to the Vine lake
(b) The Sonoran desert
(c) A pine forest
(d) The Nacozari river
4. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
(a) Knocks himself out
(b) Gets drunk
(c) Takes morphine
5. With whom does the man spend a few minutes?
(a) A prostitute
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) A priest
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
2. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
3. What interests the boys about the man?
4. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
5. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Glanton and his gang use the ferry?
2. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
3. Describe how Elrod gets killed.
4. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
5. Who wants to join the gang in Chapter 17?
6. How does the book end?
7. Describe the fight between the locals and the gang.
8. On what do the Judge and the gang leaders agree?
9. What happens to the gang's Indian scouts?
10. What does the Kid do after he recovers from his wound?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)