|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A tavern
(b) A restaurant
(c) A bordello
(d) A dancehall
2. What do the men receive in a shipment?
3. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
4. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
5. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the indians
(b) To attack villages
(c) To get the best of the weather
(d) To avoid the law
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the gang receive money?
2. Who is the man's father?
3. Who shoots the Indian leader?
4. Where does the Kid spend the night?
5. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
2. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
3. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
4. What do the prisoners see when they are let out of their cells?
5. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
6. What does the company find at the hut?
7. Who is in the old presido?
8. How does Toadvine persuade Glanton to let him, the Kid and the Kentuckian soldier to join?
9. How does the kid get robbed?
10. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)