|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) St. Lous
(c) New Orleans
(d) new York
2. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
3. Who shoots the Indian leader?
(a) The Judge
(d) Black Johnson
4. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
(a) Noth Caroline
(b) South Carolina
5. What does the gang find in the carriage?
(d) Dead bodies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Kid born?
2. Who is the man's father?
3. The man knows they are looking for __________.
4. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
5. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Kid and Sproule find in the carreta?
2. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
3. Where is the Kid taken when he is arrested?
4. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
5. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
6. Describe the Kid's early life.
7. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
8. Describe the landscape in this chapter.
9. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
10. Describe the Kid's time with the Hermit.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)