|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men die within ten days?
2. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
(c) Captain White
(d) Water and a camp
3. What is the judge's surname?
4. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
5. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(a) His father
(b) Captian White
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
2. Where is the Kid born?
3. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
4. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
5. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is in the old presido?
2. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
3. Why does Tobin admire the Judge?
4. How does the Kid get the whiskey?
5. Describe the gang's time in Carralitos.
6. What do the Kid and Sproule find in the carreta?
7. What does the Judge do with the dead Indian?
8. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
9. Describe the gang's journey toward Texas.
10. Why does the Kid join the army?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)