|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The governor's
(b) The major's
(c) The Judge's
(d) The president's
2. Who pays for the guns?
(b) The kid
(d) The Judge
3. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
(b) The forest
(d) The desert
4. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A homeless shelter
(b) A synagogue
(c) A bordello
(d) A revival tent
5. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
(a) A pine forest
(b) An Indian camp
(c) A desert
(d) A village
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Kid leave the Hermit's house?
2. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
3. What language can the Judge speak?
4. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
5. For what does the gang receive money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
2. Describe the landscape in this chapter.
3. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
4. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
5. What bad luck does the Kid have at the end of the chapter?
6. How does the kid get robbed?
7. What do the Kid and Sproule find in the carreta?
8. What does the company find at the hut?
9. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
10. How does the Judge sort out the problem between the soldiers and Glanton when paying for the guns?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)