|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the guns?
(a) The Judge
(b) The kid
2. What time of day does the company start traveling?
3. What is the name of the main character?
(a) Jack the Lad
(c) The Kid
(d) The Billy Goat
4. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) A hotel
(b) A tavern
(c) A river
(d) The baths
5. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(b) Black Jackson
(d) The Judge
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
2. Where does the Kid spend the night?
3. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
4. What is the name of the group of men?
5. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Kid's time with the Hermit.
2. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
3. Describe the landscape in this chapter.
4. How do the cattlemen help out the Kid?
5. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
6. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
7. What do the prisoners see when they are let out of their cells?
8. Why does the Judge walk around the ruins of the village?
9. Describe the fight with the bear.
10. Who is in the old presido?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)