|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
2. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
3. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
4. What do the gang have a contract to do?
(a) Build a new palace
(b) Kill Billy the Kid
(c) Collect Indian scalps
(d) Torture the prisoners
5. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To wipe out the Mexican race
(c) To keep alive
(d) To avenge the loss of American life
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Kid born?
2. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
3. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
4. What does Captain White think is still not over?
5. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
2. What does the Kid do after he recovers from his wound?
3. What happens to the boy's puppies?
4. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
5. How do Toadvine and the Kid escape the Indians?
6. In Chapter 21 how do the Kid and Tobin recover?
7. What happens between Glanton and the Indians in Chapter 16?
8. What does the company find at the hut?
9. Describe how the man dies.
10. How does the Kid get the whiskey?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)