|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Kid spend the night?
(a) A field
(b) A tavern
(c) A church
(d) A revival tent
2. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
3. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
4. What language can the Judge speak?
5. For what does the gang receive money?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is the boat bound?
2. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
3. What does the company find in the hut?
4. How long does the gang ride at night?
5. Who appears on the lake bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
2. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
3. Describe the Kid's time in town with the other recruits.
4. Why does the Kid join the army?
5. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
6. How does the kid get robbed?
7. What does the company find at the hut?
8. How does the Kid get to Nacogdoches?
9. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
10. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)