|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
2. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
3. What is inside the carretta?
(a) A young couple
(d) A family
4. Who appears on the lake bed?
(b) A group of archers
(c) A company of soldiers
(d) A hermit
5. Who is the man's father?
(a) General Lock
(c) The bartender
(d) Captain White
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
2. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
3. What do the men receive in a shipment?
4. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
5. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is in the old presido?
2. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
3. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
4. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
5. How does Toadvine persuade Glanton to let him, the Kid and the Kentuckian soldier to join?
6. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
7. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
8. How does the kid get robbed?
9. Describe the Kid's early life.
10. What does the company find at the hut?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)