|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
(a) A bridge
(b) A desert
(c) A dry lake
(d) A marsh
2. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(a) A bread roll
(b) His knife
3. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The major's
(b) The governor's
(c) The president's
(d) The Judge's
4. Where does the Kid spend the night?
(a) A tavern
(b) A revival tent
(c) A church
(d) A field
5. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
(b) Montgomerie County
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
2. How long has the Mexican war been over?
3. How many men die within ten days?
4. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
5. What kind of meat does the company have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the gang's journey toward Texas.
2. How does the Judge sort out the problem between the soldiers and Glanton when paying for the guns?
3. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
4. Describe the Kid's time with the Hermit.
5. How does the kid get robbed?
6. What does the bald man say is wrong with the preacher?
7. Describe the Kid's time in town with the other recruits.
8. What does the company find at the hut?
9. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
10. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)