|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can the Judge speak?
2. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
(b) The desert
(c) The forest
3. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A synagogue
(b) A bordello
(c) A revival tent
(d) A homeless shelter
4. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
(a) Captain Jones'
(b) Captain White's
(c) Captain Lard's
(d) Captain Mercury's
5. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
2. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
3. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
4. How many men named Jackson are there?
5. What is the name of the group of men?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
2. What bad luck does the Kid have at the end of the chapter?
3. Why does the Kid join the army?
4. Who is in the old presido?
5. Describe the gang's journey toward Texas.
6. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
7. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
8. Describe the fight with the bear.
9. Why does Tobin admire the Judge?
10. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)