|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the men inside the presido trying to find?
(b) A home
2. How many men named Jackson are there?
3. What language can the Judge speak?
4. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The governor's
(b) The president's
(c) The major's
(d) The Judge's
5. What does Toadvine tell Glanton so they can join the gang?
(a) They are Indian killers.
(b) They are lawmen.
(c) They are murderers.
(d) They have money.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
2. The man knows they are looking for __________.
3. What is the judge's surname?
4. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
5. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
2. What happens between Glanton and the Indians in Chapter 16?
3. What does the Judge do with the dead Indian?
4. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
5. In what way does Chapter 20 show a theme of evil?
6. How does the kid get robbed?
7. What do the prisoners see when they are let out of their cells?
8. Summarize the novel.
9. In Chapter 21 how do the Kid and Tobin recover?
10. How does Toadvine persuade Glanton to let him, the Kid and the Kentuckian soldier to join?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)