|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A creek
(b) A baby
(c) A letter
(d) A go kart
2. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He is wanted.
(b) He has to go home to his family
(c) He is injured.
(d) He has no money.
3. What does the company find in the hut?
(a) Hot coals
(c) Dead people
4. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the law
(b) To get the best of the weather
(c) To avoid the indians
(d) To attack villages
5. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) Ten years
(b) Six months
(c) A year
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men receive in a shipment?
2. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
3. What is Toadvine missing?
4. What is the judge's surname?
5. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad luck does the Kid have at the end of the chapter?
2. How does the Judge sort out the problem between the soldiers and Glanton when paying for the guns?
3. Where is the Kid taken when he is arrested?
4. Why does Tobin admire the Judge?
5. Why does the Kid join the army?
6. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
7. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
8. Describe the gang's time in Carralitos.
9. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
10. How does the Kid get the whiskey?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)