|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he needs directions
(b) When he gets lonely
(c) When he needs money
(d) When he needs food
2. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To attack villages
(b) To avoid the law
(c) To get the best of the weather
(d) To avoid the indians
3. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
(a) A shirt
(b) A pair of shoes
(c) A gun
(d) A horse
4. Who shoots the Indian leader?
(b) Black Johnson
(d) The Judge
5. How many men named Jackson are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gang find in the carriage?
2. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
3. Who appears on the lake bed?
4. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
5. What is the name of the group of men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight with the bear.
2. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
3. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
4. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
5. How does the Kid get the whiskey?
6. How do the cattlemen help out the Kid?
7. How does the Kid get to Nacogdoches?
8. Who is in the old presido?
9. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
10. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)