|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) Six months
(b) Two years
(c) A year
(d) Ten years
2. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) The baths
(b) A river
(c) A tavern
(d) A hotel
3. Who appears on the lake bed?
(b) A group of archers
(c) A company of soldiers
(d) A hermit
4. What is the name of the main character?
(b) The Billy Goat
(c) Jack the Lad
(d) The Kid
5. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
2. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
3. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
4. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
5. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Kid get the whiskey?
2. Why does the Judge walk around the ruins of the village?
3. Describe the Kid's time in town with the other recruits.
4. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
5. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
6. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
7. How do the cattlemen help out the Kid?
8. Describe the Kid's time with the Hermit.
9. Who is in the old presido?
10. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)