|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the guns?
(a) The Judge
(c) The kid
2. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) The mule
(b) His knife
(c) His shoes
(d) His whiskey
3. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A bordello
(b) A restaurant
(c) A tavern
(d) A dancehall
4. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
(a) The leg
(b) The head
(c) The hand
(d) The back
5. What language can the Judge speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet sitting around a campfire?
2. What do the gang have a contract to do?
3. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
4. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
5. What does the gang come across in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
2. What do the prisoners see when they are let out of their cells?
3. Describe the Kid's time in town with the other recruits.
4. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
5. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
6. Describe the argument between the proprietor and Jackson in the diner.
7. Who is in the old presido?
8. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
9. What does the Judge do with the dead Indian?
10. What happens to the boy's puppies?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)