|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The Judge's
(b) The president's
(c) The major's
(d) The governor's
2. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Peter's gang
(b) Glanton's gang
(c) Jackson's gang
(d) Phil's gang
3. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His leg
(b) His head
(c) His arm
(d) His foot
4. When does the Kid leave the Hermit's house?
(a) Two days later
(b) That night
(c) The next morning
(d) A week later
5. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His whiskey
(b) His knife
(c) His shoes
(d) The mule
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the company travel at night?
2. How many men come down with cholera?
3. How many men named Jackson are there?
4. What does the company come across in the middle of nowhere?
5. Who shoots the Indian leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Judge do with the dead Indian?
2. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
3. What does the company find at the hut?
4. Where is the Kid taken when he is arrested?
5. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
6. What do the Kid and Sproule find in the carreta?
7. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
8. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
9. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
10. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)