|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
2. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
3. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
(a) A gun
(b) A shirt
(c) A pair of shoes
(d) A horse
4. What time of day does the company start traveling?
5. What state is the gang heading toward?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gang come across in the morning?
2. How long has the Mexican war been over?
3. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
4. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
5. Who pays for the guns?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is in the old presido?
2. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
3. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
4. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
5. Describe the gang's time in Carralitos.
6. How does the Kid get to Nacogdoches?
7. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
8. Describe the gang's journey toward Texas.
9. What bad luck does the Kid have at the end of the chapter?
10. How does the Judge sort out the problem between the soldiers and Glanton when paying for the guns?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)