|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank is the soldier?
(a) A sergeant
(b) A captain
(c) A colonel
(d) A general
2. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) There are Indians
(b) There is no God
(c) There is no food
(d) The land is cursed
3. Whose head is the gang after?
(b) Captain White
4. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A dancehall
(b) A bordello
(c) A tavern
(d) A restaurant
5. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
(a) It will rot
(b) It is their favorite
(c) It is bad luck
(d) It can still hobble
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hermit used to be?
2. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
3. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
4. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
5. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is in the old presido?
2. What does the bald man say is wrong with the preacher?
3. Describe the Kid's time in town with the other recruits.
4. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
5. What does the company find at the hut?
6. How do the cattlemen help out the Kid?
7. How does the kid get robbed?
8. Why does Tobin admire the Judge?
9. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
10. Where is the Kid taken when he is arrested?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)