|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gang come across in the morning?
(a) Dead mules
(b) Dead babies
(c) A Mexican village
(d) An Indian camp
2. What time of day does the company start traveling?
3. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
(a) He is thirsty
(b) The Hermit is standing over him
(c) He had a bad dream
(d) He heard a raccoon
4. What is the judge's surname?
5. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
2. Where does the Kid spend the night?
3. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
4. What does the company find in the hut?
5. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Kid get the whiskey?
2. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
3. What happens to the gang's Indian scouts?
4. What does the Judge do with the dead Indian?
5. Describe the confrontation between the Kid and the Judge in Chapter 22.
6. The gang tries to convince the doctor of what?
7. How does the Judge sort out the problem between the soldiers and Glanton when paying for the guns?
8. Describe the Kid's time with the Hermit.
9. What does the company find at the hut?
10. Describe the fight with the bear.
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)