|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the company find in the hut?
(b) Dead people
(d) Hot coals
2. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) A homosexual
(b) A woman
(c) An imposter
(d) A non believer
3. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) Captain White's hand
(c) A mules head
(d) Captain White's head
4. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) General Jones
(b) Colonel White
(c) Captain White
(d) Captain Jackson
5. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A dancehall
(b) A bordello
(c) A restaurant
(d) A tavern
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
2. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
3. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
4. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
5. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight with the bear.
2. How does Toadvine persuade Glanton to let him, the Kid and the Kentuckian soldier to join?
3. What do the Kid and Sproule find in the carreta?
4. What horrors do Sproule and the Kid see on their walk?
5. What is the business of the Glanton gang?
6. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
7. Describe the Kid's early life.
8. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
9. What bad luck does the Kid have at the end of the chapter?
10. Describe the gang's journey toward Texas.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)