|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To get the best of the weather
(b) To avoid the law
(c) To avoid the indians
(d) To attack villages
2. What kind of meat does the company have?
3. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A tavern keeper
(b) A tavern keeper's wife
(c) A Maltese boatswain
(d) A nurse
4. Who appears on the lake bed?
(a) A group of archers
(b) A company of soldiers
(d) A hermit
5. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A bordello
(b) A revival tent
(c) A homeless shelter
(d) A synagogue
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
2. How many men come down with cholera?
3. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
4. Where does the company store the antelope meat?
5. What is inside the carretta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tobin admire the Judge?
2. How does the kid get robbed?
3. What does the sergeant want from the Kid?
4. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
5. Describe the landscape in this chapter.
6. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
7. How do the cattlemen help out the Kid?
8. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
9. How does the Kid find his donkey again?
10. Describe the Kid's early life.
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)