|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what has the tree been decorated?
(b) Dead babies
(d) Dollar bills
2. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Glanton's gang
(b) Phil's gang
(c) Peter's gang
(d) Jackson's gang
3. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
4. What did the hermit used to be?
(a) A doctor
(b) A dustman
(c) A lawyer
(d) A slave runner
5. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
2. How many men named Jackson are there?
3. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
4. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
5. What state is the gang heading toward?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the man dies.
2. Describe the Kid's time with the Hermit.
3. Where is the Kid taken when he is arrested?
4. Describe the fight with the bear.
5. Describe the fight between the Indians and the gang.
6. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
7. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
8. In what way does Chapter 20 show a theme of evil?
9. How does Glanton decide who kills the injured men.
10. How does the kid get robbed?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)