|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Kid leave the Hermit's house?
(a) That night
(b) A week later
(c) Two days later
(d) The next morning
2. Where is the Kid born?
3. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A tavern
(b) A restaurant
(c) A dancehall
(d) A bordello
4. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Jackson's gang
(b) Phil's gang
(c) Glanton's gang
(d) Peter's gang
5. What does the gang find in the carriage?
(d) Dead bodies
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many states is the priest wanted?
2. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
3. What is inside the carretta?
4. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
5. What do the recruits do with the money they get in sales?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the bald man say is wrong with the preacher?
2. How did the Judge help the gang massacre the Indians?
3. Describe the landscape in this chapter.
4. Describe how the soldiers walk into the Indian attack.
5. Where is the Kid taken when he is arrested?
6. How does the Judge sort out the problem between the soldiers and Glanton when paying for the guns?
7. What do the prisoners see when they are let out of their cells?
8. How does the kid get robbed?
9. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
10. Describe the fight between the two Johnsons.
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)