|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he gets lonely
(b) When he needs money
(c) When he needs food
(d) When he needs directions
2. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His whiskey
(b) The mule
(c) His shoes
(d) His knife
3. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New Orleans
(c) new York
(d) St. Lous
4. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
(a) His stomach
(b) His neck
(c) His mouth
(d) His eyes
5. To where is the boat bound?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
2. Where does the company store the antelope meat?
3. How does the Kid's mother die?
4. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
5. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Kid join the army?
2. What does the Judge do with the dead Indian?
3. Why does the Captain want to fight the Mexicans?
4. What do the prisoners see when they are let out of their cells?
5. What does the company find at the hut?
6. Who is in the old presido?
7. What problems does the company face from the very beginning?
8. Describe the Kentuckian soldier.
9. How does the kid get robbed?
10. Describe The Kid's, Bathcat's and Toadvine's time in the cantina.
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)