|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
2. How many men live in the church?
3. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(b) Black Johnson
(c) The Kid
4. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
(a) The Judge
(b) The Kid
5. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
(a) He is blind
(b) He is crippled
(c) He is a leper
(d) He is mentally impaired
6. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) His so called friends
(b) The government
(c) The Indians
(d) The weather
7. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
(a) Their lead shoes
(b) Their wounds
(c) Their heavy bags
(d) Their lame horses
8. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
(c) The Judge
9. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
10. Tobin and the Kid travel to ___________.
(a) San Francisco
(b) San Diego
(c) Mexico City
(d) Los Angeles
11. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(c) The side show boy
(d) His mother
12. Where is the man brutally murdered?
(a) The bordello
(b) The tavern
(c) The dancehall
(d) The outhouse
13. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A ring
(b) A bracelet
(c) A puppy
(d) A bible
14. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
(a) His knife
(b) His gun
(c) His money
(d) His fort
15. Who shoots the puppies?
(c) The Kid
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Kid dream about?
2. What charges the men?
3. What do the women want to do with the side show's brother?
4. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
5. What is being prepared at the tavern?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)