|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A puppy
(b) A ring
(c) A bible
(d) A bracelet
2. For what does the man search?
(b) Cigarette ends
3. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
(a) The Judge
4. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
(a) The side show boy
(b) The Judge's horses
(c) The Judge
(d) The gang
5. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His foot
(b) His arm
(c) His throat
(d) His leg
6. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(c) Black Johnson
(d) The Kid
7. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
(a) The Kid
8. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
9. What does Elrod try and do later that night?
(a) Steal the man's gold
(c) Steal the man's necklace
(d) Shoot the man
10. How many days later do the Indians attack?
(a) Six days
(b) Five days
(c) Four days
(d) Two days
11. Which of the characters scalps the dead?
(b) The Judge
(d) The doctor
12. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
(a) A cupboard
(b) Chained to his bed
(c) A bag
(d) A cage
13. Where is is the man traveling through?
(a) North Texas
(b) North Carolina
(c) South dakota
(d) South Texas
14. What does the man do to Elrod?
(a) He scalps him
(b) He beats him
(c) He shoots him
(d) He drowns him
15. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) A pine forest
(b) The Sonoran desert
(c) The Nacozari river
(d) Next to the Vine lake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glanton's horse bite?
2. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
3. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
4. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
5. What does Elrod call the man?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)