|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A ring
(b) A bible
(c) A bracelet
(d) A puppy
2. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
(a) He is crippled
(b) He is mentally impaired
(c) He is a leper
(d) He is blind
3. With whom does the man spend a few minutes?
(a) His brother
(b) A priest
(c) His mother
(d) A prostitute
4. What is being prepared at the tavern?
(a) A poker championship
(b) A dance
(c) A strip show
(d) A banquet
5. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
(a) Throws them onto a fire
(b) Throws them in the river
(c) Slashes their throats
(d) Gives them to a family
6. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
(c) The Judge
7. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) The weather
(b) The Indians
(c) The government
(d) His so called friends
8. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
(a) A cupboard
(b) Chained to his bed
(c) A bag
(d) A cage
9. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
10. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
11. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(c) The doctor
(d) The Judge
12. What does Glanton's horse bite?
(a) The Kid's finger
(b) The Judge's ear
(c) A pony's ear
(d) An Indian's nose
13. How many days later do the Indians attack?
(a) Five days
(b) Six days
(c) Four days
(d) Two days
14. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(a) The Kid
(c) Black Johnson
15. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
(d) The Judge
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Kid dream about?
2. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
3. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
4. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
5. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)