|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the man search?
(d) Cigarette ends
2. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) A pine forest
(b) Next to the Vine lake
(c) The Sonoran desert
(d) The Nacozari river
3. How many men live in the church?
4. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
(b) The Judge
(c) The Kid
5. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
(a) He is mentally impaired
(b) He is crippled
(c) He is a leper
(d) He is blind
6. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
(a) Watch the sunset
(b) Talk to girls
(d) Lie under the stars
7. What is the name of the feast?
(a) Las Flamingoes
(b) Las Maria
(c) Las Angeles
(d) Las Animas
8. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
9. What does the man do to Elrod?
(a) He shoots him
(b) He scalps him
(c) He drowns him
(d) He beats him
10. Who does the diner owner not serve?
(d) Colored people
11. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
(b) The Judge
(d) The Kid
12. With whom does the man spend a few minutes?
(a) A priest
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) A prostitute
13. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
(a) Johnson's Ranch
(b) Walt's Ranch
(c) Warner's Ranch
(d) Wild Ranch
14. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
15. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What small town does the gang enter?
2. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
3. What do the women want to do with the side show's brother?
4. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
5. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)