|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small town does the gang enter?
(b) John and Jose
(c) Mary Joseph
(d) Jesus Maria
2. What do the women want to do with the side show's brother?
(a) Poke him
(b) Bathe him
(c) Feed him
(d) Nurse him
3. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
4. Which two characters are lost in the desert?
(a) Side show boy and Bathcat
(b) Toadvine and Brown
(c) Glanton and Brown
(d) Bathcat and Black Johnson
5. What does the man do to Elrod?
(a) He beats him
(b) He shoots him
(c) He scalps him
(d) He drowns him
6. What charges the men?
(a) A buffaloe
(b) A wild bull
(c) An Indian tribe
(d) An elephant
7. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
(c) The Judge
8. How many days later do the Indians attack?
(a) Four days
(b) Six days
(c) Five days
(d) Two days
9. Who takes pity on Tobin and the Kid?
(a) Black Johnson
(b) The Judge
(c) A Mexican family
10. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
11. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
12. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
(b) Watch the sunset
(c) Lie under the stars
(d) Talk to girls
13. What interests the boys about the man?
(a) His four inch scar
(b) His necklace of human ears
(c) His snake skin boots
(d) His brass teeth
14. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
15. Where does the doctor live?
(a) A tent
(b) A hillside fortification
(c) A mud hut
(d) A church
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
2. Tobin and the Kid travel to ___________.
3. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
4. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
5. How many men live in the church?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)