|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
(b) Talk to girls
(c) Lie under the stars
(d) Watch the sunset
2. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
(a) Gets drunk
(b) Knocks himself out
(d) Takes morphine
3. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) A pine forest
(b) The Sonoran desert
(c) Next to the Vine lake
(d) The Nacozari river
4. Who does the Kid have to kill?
(c) White Johnson
(d) The Mexican
5. What does Brown use to protect the ferry?
(a) A grenade launcher
(b) A curse
(d) The howziter
6. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
(a) In the leg
(b) In the back
(c) In the neck
(d) In the arm
7. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
(a) His knife
(b) His gun
(c) His money
(d) His fort
8. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
(b) The Judge
9. How many men live in the church?
10. Where does the gang camp?
(a) In the forest
(b) By the lake
(c) In the desert
(d) By the river
11. With whom does the man share his memories?
(a) School kids
(b) An old buffalo hunter
(c) Bone pickers
12. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A ring
(b) A puppy
(c) A bracelet
(d) A bible
13. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(a) Black Johnson
(b) The Kid
14. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
(a) Johnson's Ranch
(b) Warner's Ranch
(c) Wild Ranch
(d) Walt's Ranch
15. Who does the diner owner not serve?
(c) Colored people
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
2. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
3. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
4. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
5. What small town does the gang enter?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)