|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is is the man traveling through?
(a) South dakota
(b) North Texas
(c) South Texas
(d) North Carolina
2. What interests the boys about the man?
(a) His four inch scar
(b) His necklace of human ears
(c) His snake skin boots
(d) His brass teeth
3. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
4. What does Brown use to protect the ferry?
(a) A curse
(b) The howziter
(d) A grenade launcher
5. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
(a) A bag
(b) Chained to his bed
(c) A cage
(d) A cupboard
6. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
(a) Warner's Ranch
(b) Walt's Ranch
(c) Johnson's Ranch
(d) Wild Ranch
7. Who shoots the puppies?
(c) The Kid
8. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
9. What small town does the gang enter?
(b) Mary Joseph
(c) John and Jose
(d) Jesus Maria
10. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
11. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
(a) The Judge's horses
(b) The gang
(c) The side show boy
(d) The Judge
12. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(a) The side show boy
(d) His mother
13. Where is the man brutally murdered?
(a) The bordello
(b) The tavern
(c) The dancehall
(d) The outhouse
14. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) The government
(b) His so called friends
(c) The weather
(d) The Indians
15. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
(a) The afternoon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
2. Who arrests the Kid in the tavern?
3. What does the man do to Elrod?
4. What do the women want to do with the side show's brother?
5. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)