|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the Kid move to next?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New York
(c) New Mexico
(d) Los Angeles
2. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) The weather
(b) His so called friends
(c) The government
(d) The Indians
3. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
(a) Bill Lydon
(b) Colonel Garcia
(c) Captain White
(d) General Lock
4. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
5. Which two characters are lost in the desert?
(a) Toadvine and Brown
(b) Glanton and Brown
(c) Side show boy and Bathcat
(d) Bathcat and Black Johnson
6. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
(c) The Judge
(d) The Kid
7. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
8. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(b) The doctor
(c) The Judge
9. What charges the men?
(a) A buffaloe
(b) An Indian tribe
(c) An elephant
(d) A wild bull
10. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
11. Where does the doctor live?
(a) A church
(b) A mud hut
(c) A tent
(d) A hillside fortification
12. What small town does the gang enter?
(a) Jesus Maria
(b) Mary Joseph
(c) John and Jose
13. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A ring
(b) A bracelet
(c) A bible
(d) A puppy
14. What do the women want to do with the side show's brother?
(a) Feed him
(b) Nurse him
(c) Bathe him
(d) Poke him
15. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His leg
(b) His throat
(c) His foot
(d) His arm
Short Answer Questions
1. Tobin and the Kid travel to ___________.
2. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
3. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
4. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
5. How many days later do the Indians attack?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)