|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elrod call the man?
(a) A fool
(b) A simpleton
(c) A girl
(d) A liar
2. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
(a) The Judge
(c) The Kid
3. Who does the diner owner not serve?
(a) Colored people
4. What is the name of the feast?
(a) Las Flamingoes
(b) Las Animas
(c) Las Angeles
(d) Las Maria
5. Who arrests the Kid in the tavern?
(a) The sheriff
(b) The Judge
(c) The governor
6. Where is is the man traveling through?
(a) North Carolina
(b) South dakota
(c) North Texas
(d) South Texas
7. Who does the freak show owner use as the main attraction?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His sister
(d) His dog
8. For what does the man search?
(d) Cigarette ends
9. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(b) The doctor
(d) The Judge
10. Where does the doctor live?
(a) A mud hut
(b) A hillside fortification
(c) A tent
(d) A church
11. Who takes pity on Tobin and the Kid?
(a) The Judge
(b) Black Johnson
(d) A Mexican family
12. In what month does the gang ride out of Sonora?
13. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
14. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
(c) The Judge
15. How many men live in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
2. With whom does the man share his memories?
3. What does Elrod try and do later that night?
4. With whom does the Judge turn up?
5. What does Glanton's horse bite?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)