|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men live in the church?
2. With whom does the man share his memories?
(b) School kids
(c) Bone pickers
(d) An old buffalo hunter
3. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His foot
(b) His throat
(c) His arm
(d) His leg
4. What is the name of the feast?
(a) Las Flamingoes
(b) Las Angeles
(c) Las Maria
(d) Las Animas
5. What kind of philosophical discussion does the gang have?
(a) About God
(b) About love
(c) About death
(d) About guilt and innocence
6. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
(c) The Kid
7. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(a) The Judge
(d) The doctor
8. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
(b) The afternoon
9. Who arrests the Kid in the tavern?
(a) The sheriff
(c) The Judge
(d) The governor
10. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
(a) Throws them onto a fire
(b) Gives them to a family
(c) Throws them in the river
(d) Slashes their throats
11. Tobin and the Kid travel to ___________.
(a) San Diego
(b) Mexico City
(c) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
12. What city does the Kid move to next?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New Mexico
13. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
(b) The Judge
14. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
15. Who does the diner owner not serve?
(b) Colored people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
2. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
3. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
4. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
5. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)