|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gang camp?
(a) In the desert
(b) In the forest
(c) By the river
(d) By the lake
2. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
3. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
(b) The Kid
(d) The Judge
4. Who takes pity on Tobin and the Kid?
(b) Black Johnson
(c) The Judge
(d) A Mexican family
5. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
(a) Colonel Garcia
(b) Bill Lydon
(c) General Lock
(d) Captain White
6. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
(d) Religious men
7. What city does the Kid move to next?
(a) New Mexico
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
8. Which character decides to stay with the Judge?
(c) The Kid
(d) The side show boy
9. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
(a) In the arm
(b) In the leg
(c) In the neck
(d) In the back
10. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
(a) Captain Brown
(b) General Lock
(c) Colonel White
(d) General Elias
11. Who does the freak show owner use as the main attraction?
(a) His brother
(b) His dog
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
12. With whom does the man share his memories?
(a) School kids
(b) Bone pickers
(d) An old buffalo hunter
13. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
14. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
15. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
(a) His money
(b) His knife
(c) His gun
(d) His fort
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
2. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
3. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
4. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
5. Who does the diner owner not serve?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)