|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man run into at the tavern?
(a) The Judge
2. Where is is the man traveling through?
(a) North Carolina
(b) North Texas
(c) South dakota
(d) South Texas
3. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
4. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) The government
(b) The Indians
(c) His so called friends
(d) The weather
5. What interests the boys about the man?
(a) His necklace of human ears
(b) His snake skin boots
(c) His four inch scar
(d) His brass teeth
6. What does Brown use to protect the ferry?
(a) A grenade launcher
(b) A curse
(c) The howziter
7. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
(d) The afternoon
8. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
(d) The Kid
9. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) The Sonoran desert
(b) Next to the Vine lake
(c) The Nacozari river
(d) A pine forest
10. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
(a) He is mentally impaired
(b) He is crippled
(c) He is blind
(d) He is a leper
11. Where is the man brutally murdered?
(a) The outhouse
(b) The bordello
(c) The dancehall
(d) The tavern
12. Where does the side showman keep his brother?
(a) A bag
(b) A cupboard
(c) Chained to his bed
(d) A cage
13. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(b) The doctor
(c) The Judge
14. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
(b) The Kid
(d) The Judge
15. What kills the man's horse?
(a) A soldier
(b) A lion
(c) A wild bull
(d) An indian
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
2. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
3. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
4. For what does the man search?
5. What city does the Kid move to next?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)