|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the Kid move to next?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New Mexico
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
2. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
(b) Religious men
3. What is the name of the feast?
(a) Las Angeles
(b) Las Flamingoes
(c) Las Animas
(d) Las Maria
4. Which of the boys becomes disrespectful?
5. Where is the doctor headed before he takes over the ferry?
6. With whom does the man share his memories?
(a) School kids
(b) An old buffalo hunter
(d) Bone pickers
7. Which character does the Judge say has lost his mind?
(b) The Kid
(c) Black Johnson
8. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(c) His mother
(d) The side show boy
9. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
(b) The Judge
(c) The Kid
10. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) The Nacozari river
(b) A pine forest
(c) The Sonoran desert
(d) Next to the Vine lake
11. Who shoots the puppies?
(c) The Kid
12. What charges the men?
(a) An Indian tribe
(b) A wild bull
(c) An elephant
(d) A buffaloe
13. What flag does Glanton tie to the Mule's tail?
14. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
(a) General Lock
(b) Bill Lydon
(c) Colonel Garcia
(d) Captain White
15. Where is the man brutally murdered?
(a) The bordello
(b) The outhouse
(c) The dancehall
(d) The tavern
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Tobin and the Kid to travel slowly?
2. Who does the gang see crucified in the desert?
3. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
4. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
5. What does the Kid go to the beach to do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)