|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can the Judge speak?
2. In how many states is the priest wanted?
3. What were the men inside the presido trying to find?
(d) A home
4. Where does the company store the antelope meat?
(a) In black bags
(b) In their pouches
(c) In a portable fridge
(d) In the supply wagon
5. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
6. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A tavern keeper
(b) A nurse
(c) A Maltese boatswain
(d) A tavern keeper's wife
7. What is the judge's surname?
8. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the indians
(b) To avoid the law
(c) To get the best of the weather
(d) To attack villages
9. How many men named Jackson are there?
10. What does Captain White think is still not over?
(a) The Civil War
(c) The Mexican War
(d) The Vietnam War
11. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(c) His knife
(d) A bread roll
12. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) The baths
(b) A hotel
(c) A river
(d) A tavern
13. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he needs money
(b) When he needs food
(c) When he gets lonely
(d) When he needs directions
14. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His leg
(b) His arm
(c) His foot
(d) His head
15. Who is the man's father?
(a) Captain White
(b) General Lock
(d) The bartender
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
2. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
3. What is the name of the ex-priest?
4. How many men die within ten days?
5. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)