|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) The land is cursed
(b) There is no God
(c) There is no food
(d) There are Indians
2. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To wipe out the Mexican race
(c) To keep alive
(d) To avenge the loss of American life
3. How does the Kid's mother die?
(a) She is murdered
(c) During childbirth
(d) A car accident
4. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
5. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
6. What time of day does the company start traveling?
7. Who shoots the Indian leader?
(a) The Judge
(d) Black Johnson
8. What rank is the soldier?
(a) A general
(b) A sergeant
(c) A captain
(d) A colonel
9. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His leg
(b) His head
(c) His foot
(d) His arm
10. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
(a) A broom
(b) A harpoon
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
11. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Colonel White
(b) Captain Jackson
(c) Captain White
(d) General Jones
12. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
13. How many men come down with cholera?
14. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) He cannot be seen
(b) The horses are dead
(c) It is easier to hide
(d) He cannot ride
15. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(c) Black Jackson
(d) The Judge
Short Answer Questions
1. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
2. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
3. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
4. Who is the man's father?
5. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)