|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain White think is still not over?
(b) The Civil War
(c) The Vietnam War
(d) The Mexican War
2. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(b) His father
(d) Captian White
3. What does the company find in the hut?
(b) Hot coals
(d) Dead people
4. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
5. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) Captain White's head
(b) Captain White's hand
(c) A mules head
6. What would people give the prisoners?
(a) Food and coffee
(d) Tobacco and coins
7. What is Toadvine missing?
(a) His fingers
(b) His nose
(c) His ears
(d) His tongue
8. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) A woman
(b) A homosexual
(c) A non believer
(d) An imposter
9. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A baby
(b) A go kart
(c) A creek
(d) A letter
10. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) A circus
(b) Captain White's company
(c) The Mexican army
(d) The communist party
11. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A dancehall
(c) A tavern
(d) A bordello
12. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
13. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
14. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
(c) A hyena
(d) A squirrel
15. Who pays for the guns?
(a) The Judge
(b) The kid
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the company come across in the middle of nowhere?
2. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
3. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
4. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
5. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)