|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) New Orleans
(b) Los Angeles
(c) St. Lous
(d) new York
2. What does the company find in the hut?
(c) Hot coals
(d) Dead people
3. When does the Kid leave the Hermit's house?
(a) A week later
(b) That night
(c) Two days later
(d) The next morning
4. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
(a) His family
(b) His brother
(c) A woman
(d) His son
5. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) A river
(b) The baths
(c) A hotel
(d) A tavern
6. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
7. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
8. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
(b) Capital punishment
(d) Wild animals
9. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) A year
(b) Two years
(c) Ten years
(d) Six months
10. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
(a) It will rot
(b) It is their favorite
(c) It is bad luck
(d) It can still hobble
11. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
12. What do the recruits do with the money they get in sales?
(a) Go to a bordello
(b) Buy drinks
(c) Rent out a room
(d) Buy arms
13. For what does the gang receive money?
14. How long does the gang ride at night?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Five weeks
(c) Two weeks
(d) Two days
15. What do the gang have a contract to do?
(a) Kill Billy the Kid
(b) Torture the prisoners
(c) Build a new palace
(d) Collect Indian scalps
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the company come across in the middle of nowhere?
2. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
3. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
4. How long does the fire last?
5. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)