|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
(b) Captain White
(c) Water and a camp
2. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He has to go home to his family
(c) He is injured.
(d) He is wanted.
3. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
(a) A woman
(b) His family
(c) His son
(d) His brother
4. What is inside the carretta?
(c) A young couple
(d) A family
5. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A bordello
(b) A dancehall
(c) A tavern
(d) A restaurant
6. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
(a) Montgomerie County
7. With what does the Kid beat the barman?
(a) A bottle
(b) A broom
(c) A whip
(d) A gun
8. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
9. How many men named Jackson are there?
10. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
(a) A gun
(b) A broom
(c) A harpoon
(d) A knife
11. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
(a) His neck
(b) His mouth
(c) His stomach
(d) His eyes
12. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
13. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
14. Whose home does the kid happen upon?
(a) A wizard's
(b) A doctor's
(c) An indian's
(d) A hermit's
15. To where is the boat bound?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
2. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
3. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
4. What does the gang come across in the morning?
5. The man knows they are looking for __________.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)