|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
(b) A child
(c) The Kid
2. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) Captain White's company
(b) A circus
(c) The communist party
(d) The Mexican army
3. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) A mules head
(c) Captain White's head
(d) Captain White's hand
4. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A tavern
(c) A bordello
(d) A dancehall
5. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
6. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
(a) A village
(b) A desert
(c) A pine forest
(d) An Indian camp
7. What kind of teeth does the guard have?
8. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
(c) Noth Caroline
(d) South Carolina
9. What is the name of the ex-priest?
10. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
11. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A synagogue
(b) A revival tent
(c) A bordello
(d) A homeless shelter
12. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
(a) Captain Lard's
(b) Captain White's
(c) Captain Mercury's
(d) Captain Jones'
13. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
14. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
15. The man knows they are looking for __________.
(a) Captain White
(b) General Lock
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
2. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
3. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
4. In how many states is the priest wanted?
5. What is inside the carretta?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)