|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He is wanted.
(c) He is injured.
(d) He has to go home to his family
2. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) The land is cursed
(b) There is no God
(c) There are Indians
(d) There is no food
3. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Captain White
(b) Colonel White
(c) Captain Jackson
(d) General Jones
4. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The president's
(b) The major's
(c) The Judge's
(d) The governor's
5. What were the men inside the presido trying to find?
(c) A home
6. Whose voice does the Kid hear?
(a) His father's
(b) The Sergeant's
(d) Captain White
7. To where is the boat bound?
(d) New York
8. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
9. Whose head is the gang after?
(d) Captain White
10. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
11. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
(a) An Indian camp
(b) A pine forest
(c) A desert
(d) A village
12. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A creek
(b) A letter
(c) A baby
(d) A go kart
13. Who pays for the guns?
(c) The Judge
(d) The kid
14. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
(a) The desert
(b) The forest
15. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
(a) A pair of shoes
(b) A gun
(c) A horse
(d) A shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many states is the priest wanted?
2. What is the judge's surname?
3. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
4. Who shoots the Indian leader?
5. The man knows they are looking for __________.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)