|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
2. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
(a) A marsh
(b) A dry lake
(c) A bridge
(d) A desert
3. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) A circus
(b) The communist party
(c) The Mexican army
(d) Captain White's company
4. How long does the fire last?
(a) Six days
(b) Seven days
(c) Four days
(d) Ten days
5. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
(b) Duck boy
6. What is the judge's surname?
7. How many men die within ten days?
8. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His leg
(b) His arm
(c) His head
(d) His foot
9. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
10. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He is wanted.
(b) He has to go home to his family
(c) He is injured.
(d) He has no money.
11. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(b) Captian White
(c) His father
12. What state is the gang heading toward?
(d) New York
13. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
14. What kind of meat does the company have?
15. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(a) The Judge
(b) Black Jackson
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
2. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
3. With what does the Kid beat the barman?
4. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
5. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)