|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man's father?
(a) The bartender
(c) General Lock
(d) Captain White
2. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
3. Who do the characters wager will kill each other?
(a) The Jacksons
(b) The Judge and Glanton
(c) Black Jackson and the Judge
(d) White Jackson and Glanton
4. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) The horses are dead
(b) He cannot ride
(c) He cannot be seen
(d) It is easier to hide
5. What is the name of the ex-priest?
6. What time of day does the company start traveling?
7. Whose voice does the Kid hear?
(a) The Sergeant's
(b) Captain White
(d) His father's
8. How many men die within ten days?
9. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
10. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
11. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
(a) A hyena
(d) A squirrel
12. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
13. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
(a) New York
14. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) A mules head
(c) Captain White's hand
(d) Captain White's head
15. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A synagogue
(b) A revival tent
(c) A bordello
(d) A homeless shelter
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men receive in a shipment?
2. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
3. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
4. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
5. How many men come down with cholera?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)