|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) An imposter
(b) A homosexual
(c) A woman
(d) A non believer
2. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Glanton's gang
(b) Phil's gang
(c) Jackson's gang
(d) Peter's gang
3. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
(a) Captain Mercury's
(b) Captain Jones'
(c) Captain Lard's
(d) Captain White's
4. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) A circus
(b) The communist party
(c) Captain White's company
(d) The Mexican army
5. What is inside the carretta?
(b) A family
(c) A young couple
6. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His head
(b) His leg
(c) His arm
(d) His foot
7. Where does the company store the antelope meat?
(a) In black bags
(b) In their pouches
(c) In a portable fridge
(d) In the supply wagon
8. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
9. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
10. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He has to go home to his family
(b) He is wanted.
(c) He is injured.
(d) He has no money.
11. How many men named Jackson are there?
12. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
(a) The Governor's palace
(b) The hotel
(c) The tavern
(d) The court
13. What is the judge's surname?
14. What is the name of the ex-priest?
15. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To avenge the loss of American life
(b) To keep the economy going
(c) To keep alive
(d) To wipe out the Mexican race
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the company travel at night?
2. What does Captain White think is still not over?
3. What do the gang have a contract to do?
4. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
5. In what city is the Kid shot?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)