|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what has the tree been decorated?
(b) Dead babies
(d) Dollar bills
2. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Glanton's gang
(b) Phil's gang
(c) Peter's gang
(d) Jackson's gang
3. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
4. What did the hermit used to be?
(a) A doctor
(b) A dustman
(c) A lawyer
(d) A slave runner
5. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
6. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
7. How many men named Jackson are there?
8. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The major's
(b) The governor's
(c) The Judge's
(d) The president's
9. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) The baths
(b) A hotel
(c) A tavern
(d) A river
10. What state is the gang heading toward?
(a) New York
11. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) A harpoon
(d) A broom
12. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
(a) The court
(b) The hotel
(c) The Governor's palace
(d) The tavern
13. Who appears on the lake bed?
(b) A hermit
(c) A company of soldiers
(d) A group of archers
14. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His knife
(b) His whiskey
(c) His shoes
(d) The mule
15. Where does the Kid spend the night?
(a) A tavern
(b) A field
(c) A revival tent
(d) A church
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the company store the antelope meat?
2. What is the name of the ex-priest?
3. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
4. To whom does the Judge introduce the soldier?
5. What kind of teeth does the guard have?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)