|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
(a) His eyes
(b) His mouth
(c) His stomach
(d) His neck
2. What does the gang come across in the morning?
(a) Dead babies
(b) An Indian camp
(c) Dead mules
(d) A Mexican village
3. Who does the Kid meet sitting around a campfire?
4. What is inside the carretta?
(b) A family
(d) A young couple
5. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A synagogue
(b) A homeless shelter
(c) A revival tent
(d) A bordello
6. What kind of meat does the company have?
7. What language can the Judge speak?
8. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
(c) Duck boy
9. What does the gang find in the carriage?
(c) Dead bodies
10. What do the gang have a contract to do?
(a) Build a new palace
(b) Torture the prisoners
(c) Collect Indian scalps
(d) Kill Billy the Kid
11. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
(a) A marsh
(b) A desert
(c) A bridge
(d) A dry lake
12. Whose voice does the Kid hear?
(a) His father's
(c) The Sergeant's
(d) Captain White
13. With what does the Kid beat the barman?
(a) A gun
(b) A whip
(c) A bottle
(d) A broom
14. What does the company find in the hut?
(c) Dead people
(d) Hot coals
15. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Colonel White
(b) Captain White
(c) Captain Jackson
(d) General Jones
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
2. How many men named Jackson are there?
3. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
4. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
5. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)