|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(b) Captian White
(c) His father
2. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) new York
(b) New Orleans
(c) St. Lous
(d) Los Angeles
3. Who is the man's father?
(a) General Lock
(b) Captain White
(c) The bartender
4. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(a) Black Jackson
(c) The Judge
5. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) There are Indians
(b) There is no God
(c) The land is cursed
(d) There is no food
6. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) A mules head
(b) Captain White's head
(c) Captain White's hand
7. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
8. Who do the characters wager will kill each other?
(a) Black Jackson and the Judge
(b) The Jacksons
(c) The Judge and Glanton
(d) White Jackson and Glanton
9. What does the company find in the hut?
(a) Hot coals
(d) Dead people
10. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His leg
(b) His head
(c) His arm
(d) His foot
11. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
(a) A bridge
(b) A dry lake
(c) A marsh
(d) A desert
12. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To wipe out the Mexican race
(c) To keep alive
(d) To avenge the loss of American life
13. Whose head is the gang after?
(c) Captain White
14. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
15. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
2. What is the name of the ex-priest?
3. How long does the fire last?
4. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
5. Who does the Kid meet sitting around a campfire?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)