|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain White think is still not over?
(a) The Civil War
(b) The Mexican War
(d) The Vietnam War
2. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) A hotel
(b) The baths
(c) A river
(d) A tavern
3. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
(b) A squirrel
(c) A hyena
4. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) New Orleans
(b) Los Angeles
(c) St. Lous
(d) new York
5. What do the recruits do with the money they get in sales?
(a) Buy drinks
(b) Buy arms
(c) Rent out a room
(d) Go to a bordello
6. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
7. How many men die within ten days?
8. How long does the gang ride at night?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two days
(d) Five weeks
9. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His foot
(b) His arm
(c) His leg
(d) His head
10. What time of day does the company start traveling?
11. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the indians
(b) To get the best of the weather
(c) To attack villages
(d) To avoid the law
12. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A Maltese boatswain
(b) A tavern keeper
(c) A nurse
(d) A tavern keeper's wife
13. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
14. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he needs directions
(b) When he needs money
(c) When he needs food
(d) When he gets lonely
15. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
(a) Wild animals
(d) Capital punishment
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does the kid happen upon?
2. What does the gang find in the carriage?
3. Who is the man's father?
4. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
5. How long has the Mexican war been over?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)