|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) New Orleans
(b) new York
(c) St. Lous
(d) Los Angeles
2. What is the judge's surname?
3. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
(a) Wild animals
(c) Capital punishment
4. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
5. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
6. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
(c) South Carolina
(d) Noth Caroline
7. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) A hotel
(b) The baths
(c) A river
(d) A tavern
8. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
(a) A gun
(b) A broom
(c) A knife
(d) A harpoon
9. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
10. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
(a) Captain White
(c) Water and a camp
11. What does Toadvine tell Glanton so they can join the gang?
(a) They have money.
(b) They are murderers.
(c) They are Indian killers.
(d) They are lawmen.
12. How long does the fire last?
(a) Four days
(b) Seven days
(c) Ten days
(d) Six days
13. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) The horses are dead
(b) It is easier to hide
(c) He cannot ride
(d) He cannot be seen
14. What kind of meat does the company have?
15. What state is the gang heading toward?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is the boat bound?
2. How many men die within ten days?
3. Who is the man's father?
4. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
5. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)