|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gang have a contract to do?
(a) Torture the prisoners
(b) Collect Indian scalps
(c) Build a new palace
(d) Kill Billy the Kid
2. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A creek
(b) A baby
(c) A letter
(d) A go kart
3. How long does the fire last?
(a) Seven days
(b) Six days
(c) Ten days
(d) Four days
4. What state is the gang heading toward?
(a) New York
5. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) There is no God
(b) There is no food
(c) There are Indians
(d) The land is cursed
6. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
7. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the law
(b) To avoid the indians
(c) To get the best of the weather
(d) To attack villages
8. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A Maltese boatswain
(b) A nurse
(c) A tavern keeper's wife
(d) A tavern keeper
9. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
10. To where is the boat bound?
(c) New York
11. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
12. What is the judge's surname?
13. How long does the gang ride at night?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) Three weeks
(d) Five weeks
14. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
(a) New York
15. What did the hermit used to be?
(a) A doctor
(b) A lawyer
(c) A slave runner
(d) A dustman
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men come down with cholera?
2. Where does the Kid spend the night?
3. What were the men inside the presido trying to find?
4. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
5. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)