|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
(a) A hyena
(c) A squirrel
2. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) St. Lous
(b) New Orleans
(c) Los Angeles
(d) new York
3. Whose home does the kid happen upon?
(a) A hermit's
(b) A wizard's
(c) An indian's
(d) A doctor's
4. What rank is the soldier?
(a) A sergeant
(b) A colonel
(c) A general
(d) A captain
5. What language can the Judge speak?
6. What is the gang crossing when they stop?
(a) A marsh
(b) A dry lake
(c) A bridge
(d) A desert
7. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
8. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
9. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) A non believer
(b) An imposter
(c) A woman
(d) A homosexual
10. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His whiskey
(b) The mule
(c) His knife
(d) His shoes
11. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
12. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
(b) A saddle
(c) A gun
(d) A flask
13. Who does the Kid meet sitting around a campfire?
14. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(b) A bread roll
(c) His knife
15. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
(b) A child
(c) The Kid
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
2. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
3. What is inside the carretta?
4. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
5. What does the gang come across in the morning?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)