|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can the Judge speak?
2. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The Judge's
(b) The major's
(c) The president's
(d) The governor's
3. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) There is no food
(b) There is no God
(c) The land is cursed
(d) There are Indians
4. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
(a) His son
(b) His family
(c) A woman
(d) His brother
5. Who shoots the Indian leader?
(c) Black Johnson
(d) The Judge
6. What were the men inside the presido trying to find?
(d) A home
7. What do the recruits do with the money they get in sales?
(a) Rent out a room
(b) Buy drinks
(c) Go to a bordello
(d) Buy arms
8. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To attack villages
(b) To avoid the law
(c) To get the best of the weather
(d) To avoid the indians
9. What would people give the prisoners?
(b) Tobacco and coins
(d) Food and coffee
10. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
11. What is the name of the main character?
(a) The Kid
(c) Jack the Lad
(d) The Billy Goat
12. What does Captain White think is still not over?
(a) The Civil War
(b) The Vietnam War
(c) The Mexican War
13. How many men die within ten days?
14. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
15. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) A homosexual
(b) A woman
(c) An imposter
(d) A non believer
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of teeth does the guard have?
2. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
3. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
4. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
5. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)