|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
(c) Montgomerie County
2. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Peter's gang
(b) Phil's gang
(c) Jackson's gang
(d) Glanton's gang
3. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
4. What does the company find in the hut?
(c) Dead people
(d) Hot coals
5. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
(a) Water and a camp
(d) Captain White
6. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A go kart
(b) A letter
(c) A baby
(d) A creek
7. Where is the Kid born?
8. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
(a) The back
(b) The head
(c) The leg
(d) The hand
9. How many men come down with cholera?
10. Whose home does the kid happen upon?
(a) An indian's
(b) A hermit's
(c) A doctor's
(d) A wizard's
11. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
12. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The Judge's
(b) The president's
(c) The governor's
(d) The major's
13. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(a) His knife
(c) A bread roll
14. The Kid, Toadvine and who else go to a cantina?
(b) Duck boy
15. How many men named Jackson are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
2. Who is the man's father?
3. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
4. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
5. What is Toadvine missing?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)