|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
2. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
3. For what does the gang receive money?
4. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
(a) Captain Lard's
(b) Captain Mercury's
(c) Captain White's
(d) Captain Jones'
5. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) A circus
(b) The communist party
(c) The Mexican army
(d) Captain White's company
6. With what does the Kid beat the barman?
(a) A whip
(b) A gun
(c) A broom
(d) A bottle
7. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
8. In how many states is the priest wanted?
9. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A tavern keeper
(b) A nurse
(c) A tavern keeper's wife
(d) A Maltese boatswain
10. What rank is the soldier?
(a) A colonel
(b) A general
(c) A captain
(d) A sergeant
11. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(b) Captian White
(d) His father
12. With what has the tree been decorated?
(c) Dollar bills
(d) Dead babies
13. What does the company find in the hut?
(c) Dead people
(d) Hot coals
14. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
15. What kind of teeth does the guard have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does the kid happen upon?
2. What is Toadvine missing?
3. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
4. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
5. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)