|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
2. For what does the gang receive money?
3. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
(a) Captain White's
(b) Captain Lard's
(c) Captain Jones'
(d) Captain Mercury's
4. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
(b) The forest
(c) The desert
5. How does the Kid's mother die?
(a) During childbirth
(b) A car accident
(d) She is murdered
6. What does the gang find in the carriage?
(a) Dead bodies
7. To where is the boat bound?
(c) New York
8. How many men come down with cholera?
9. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A bordello
(b) A dancehall
(c) A restaurant
(d) A tavern
10. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Captain White
(b) Captain Jackson
(c) Colonel White
(d) General Jones
11. What language can the Judge speak?
12. What does Toadvine tell Glanton so they can join the gang?
(a) They are murderers.
(b) They are lawmen.
(c) They have money.
(d) They are Indian killers.
13. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) A year
(b) Six months
(c) Two years
(d) Ten years
14. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) St. Lous
(c) new York
(d) New Orleans
15. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
(a) His family
(b) A woman
(c) His brother
(d) His son
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the recruits do with the money they get in sales?
2. What does the company find in the hut?
3. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
4. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
5. What is Toadvine missing?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)