|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is the boat bound?
(b) New York
2. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
(d) New York
3. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
(b) Noth Caroline
(c) South Carolina
4. In how many states is the priest wanted?
5. Who shoots the Indian leader?
(a) Black Johnson
(d) The Judge
6. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
(a) Wild animals
(b) Capital punishment
7. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
(b) The Kid
(c) A child
8. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
9. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To get the best of the weather
(b) To avoid the law
(c) To attack villages
(d) To avoid the indians
10. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
11. What is the name of the main character?
(a) The Billy Goat
(b) Jack the Lad
(c) The Kid
12. In what city is the Kid shot?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New Orleans
(c) St. Lous
(d) new York
13. How many men named Jackson are there?
14. Where does the Kid spend the night?
(a) A tavern
(b) A field
(c) A church
(d) A revival tent
15. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
(a) It is their favorite
(b) It is bad luck
(c) It can still hobble
(d) It will rot
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the judge's surname?
2. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
3. Whose head is the gang after?
4. With what does the barman threaten the Kid?
5. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)