|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(a) Captian White
(d) His father
2. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the law
(b) To attack villages
(c) To avoid the indians
(d) To get the best of the weather
3. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
4. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he needs directions
(b) When he needs food
(c) When he needs money
(d) When he gets lonely
5. What do the men receive in a shipment?
6. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Captain Jackson
(b) Colonel White
(c) Captain White
(d) General Jones
7. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
8. Who is the man's father?
(b) General Lock
(c) The bartender
(d) Captain White
9. What does the company come across in the middle of nowhere?
(a) A farm
(b) A priest
(c) A church
(d) A hut
10. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The major's
(b) The governor's
(c) The president's
(d) The Judge's
11. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He is wanted.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He has to go home to his family
(d) He has no money.
12. What state is the gang heading toward?
(d) New York
13. The man knows they are looking for __________.
(b) Captain White
(d) General Lock
14. To whom does the Judge introduce the soldier?
(a) White Johnson
(b) Black Johnson
(c) The Kentuckian soldier
(d) The Kid
15. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
(a) Capital punishment
(c) Wild animals
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
2. How long has the Mexican war been over?
3. With what has the tree been decorated?
4. What language can the Judge speak?
5. How long does the gang ride at night?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)