|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain White think is still not over?
(a) The Mexican War
(c) The Civil War
(d) The Vietnam War
2. What is inside the carretta?
(a) A young couple
(d) A family
3. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A Maltese boatswain
(b) A nurse
(c) A tavern keeper's wife
(d) A tavern keeper
4. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
5. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) A mules head
(c) Captain White's hand
(d) Captain White's head
6. What state is the gang heading toward?
(a) New York
7. How long does the fire last?
(a) Seven days
(b) Ten days
(c) Six days
(d) Four days
8. Who appears on the lake bed?
(a) A group of archers
(c) A hermit
(d) A company of soldiers
9. What is the judge's surname?
10. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
11. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(a) Black Jackson
(c) The Judge
12. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
(a) Captain White
(c) Water and a camp
13. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
14. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(c) A bread roll
(d) His knife
15. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He has to go home to his family
(c) He has no money.
(d) He is wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does the company start traveling?
2. What do the men receive in a shipment?
3. What do the recruits do with the money they get in sales?
4. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
5. What is Sproule attacked by in the night?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)