|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A creek
(b) A go kart
(c) A baby
(d) A letter
2. What state is the gang heading toward?
(d) New York
3. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
4. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) The horses are dead
(b) He cannot be seen
(c) He cannot ride
(d) It is easier to hide
5. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Peter's gang
(b) Phil's gang
(c) Jackson's gang
(d) Glanton's gang
6. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
7. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(a) Black Jackson
(c) The Judge
8. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To wipe out the Mexican race
(b) To avenge the loss of American life
(c) To keep the economy going
(d) To keep alive
9. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
10. What do the men receive in a shipment?
11. Who pays for the guns?
(a) The Judge
(d) The kid
12. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
(a) It is bad luck
(b) It is their favorite
(c) It can still hobble
(d) It will rot
13. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Captain White
(b) General Jones
(c) Captain Jackson
(d) Colonel White
14. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
(b) Captain White
(c) Water and a camp
15. What were the men inside the presido trying to find?
(d) A home
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
2. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
3. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
4. What does the company find in the hut?
5. What do the bones mean to the company?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)