|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose head is the gang after?
(a) Captain White
2. What does the gang come across in the morning?
(a) Dead mules
(b) Dead babies
(c) An Indian camp
(d) A Mexican village
3. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
4. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Glanton's gang
(b) Peter's gang
(c) Phil's gang
(d) Jackson's gang
5. In how many states is the priest wanted?
6. Who shoots the Indian leader?
(b) Black Johnson
(c) The Judge
7. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(a) His knife
(c) A bread roll
8. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
9. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Colonel White
(b) Captain Jackson
(c) General Jones
(d) Captain White
10. What kind of meat does the company have?
11. How many men come down with cholera?
12. What do the bones mean to the company?
(a) There is no food
(b) There is no God
(c) There are Indians
(d) The land is cursed
13. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) He cannot be seen
(b) It is easier to hide
(c) He cannot ride
(d) The horses are dead
14. How many Indians does the gang kill in the initial attack?
15. With what has the tree been decorated?
(c) Dollar bills
(d) Dead babies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
2. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
3. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
4. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
5. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)