|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the gang ride at night?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Two days
(c) Five weeks
(d) Two weeks
2. Who do the characters wager will kill each other?
(a) White Jackson and Glanton
(b) The Jacksons
(c) The Judge and Glanton
(d) Black Jackson and the Judge
3. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A bordello
(b) A dancehall
(c) A tavern
(d) A restaurant
4. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) A non believer
(b) A homosexual
(c) A woman
(d) An imposter
5. What time of day does the company start traveling?
6. Who is the man's father?
(a) General Lock
(b) The bartender
(d) Captain White
7. What is Toadvine missing?
(a) His ears
(b) His nose
(c) His tongue
(d) His fingers
8. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
(b) The Kid
(d) A child
9. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) A circus
(b) The Mexican army
(c) Captain White's company
(d) The communist party
10. To whom does the Judge introduce the soldier?
(a) Black Johnson
(b) White Johnson
(c) The Kentuckian soldier
(d) The Kid
11. What do the men receive in a shipment?
12. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To attack villages
(b) To avoid the indians
(c) To avoid the law
(d) To get the best of the weather
13. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
(a) His mouth
(b) His stomach
(c) His neck
(d) His eyes
14. To where is the boat bound?
(c) New York
15. With what has the tree been decorated?
(c) Dead babies
(d) Dollar bills
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
2. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
3. Whose voice does the Kid hear?
4. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
5. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)