|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) A hotel
(b) The baths
(c) A river
(d) A tavern
2. Who takes pity on Tobin and the Kid?
(a) A Mexican family
(b) Black Johnson
(d) The Judge
3. What time of day does the company start traveling?
4. Where does the Kid spend the night?
(a) A tavern
(b) A revival tent
(c) A field
(d) A church
5. What kills the man's horse?
(a) A lion
(b) An indian
(c) A soldier
(d) A wild bull
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man's father?
2. In how many states is the priest wanted?
3. In what month does the gang ride out of Sonora?
4. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
5. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)