|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Kid do to stop the surgery from being painful?
(a) Gets drunk
(c) Knocks himself out
(d) Takes morphine
2. What does the little boy offer to sell the Judge?
(a) A puppy
(b) A bible
(c) A ring
(d) A bracelet
3. What kind of philosophical discussion does the gang have?
(a) About guilt and innocence
(b) About death
(c) About God
(d) About love
4. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
(d) Religious men
5. How long does the fire last?
(a) Six days
(b) Four days
(c) Ten days
(d) Seven days
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
2. Which of the characters scalps the dead?
3. What time does Glanton come back from the Indian camp?
4. Where are Tobin and the Kid able to refresh themselves?
5. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)