|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes by Tobin and the Kid's hiding place?
(a) The Judge
2. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
(a) He is thirsty
(b) The Hermit is standing over him
(c) He heard a raccoon
(d) He had a bad dream
3. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
(a) His stomach
(b) His neck
(c) His eyes
(d) His mouth
4. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) His so called friends
(b) The Indians
(c) The weather
(d) The government
5. Who is in command of the legion of soldiers?
(a) Captain White
(b) Bill Lydon
(c) Colonel Garcia
(d) General Lock
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is the Kid shot?
2. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
3. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
4. What would people give the prisoners?
5. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)