|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet sitting around a campfire?
2. What does the Judge do with the boy's puppies?
(a) Throws them in the river
(b) Throws them onto a fire
(c) Slashes their throats
(d) Gives them to a family
3. What do the gang have a contract to do?
(a) Kill Billy the Kid
(b) Build a new palace
(c) Torture the prisoners
(d) Collect Indian scalps
4. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
(a) General Lock
(b) Colonel White
(c) Captain Brown
(d) General Elias
5. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
(a) A desert
(b) A pine forest
(c) A village
(d) An Indian camp
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
2. What do the bones mean to the company?
3. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
4. What does the gang come across in the morning?
5. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)