|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(c) His father
(d) Captian White
2. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
(c) The afternoon
3. What does the gang come across in the morning?
(a) A Mexican village
(b) Dead babies
(c) An Indian camp
(d) Dead mules
4. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To avenge the loss of American life
(c) To keep alive
(d) To wipe out the Mexican race
5. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His knife
(b) His shoes
(c) His whiskey
(d) The mule
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
2. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
3. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
4. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
5. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)