|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) A homosexual
(b) An imposter
(c) A non believer
(d) A woman
2. What kills the man's horse?
(a) An indian
(b) A soldier
(c) A lion
(d) A wild bull
3. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) A circus
(b) The Mexican army
(c) The communist party
(d) Captain White's company
4. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(a) Black Jackson
(c) The Judge
5. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
(b) The Judge
(c) The Kid
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
2. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
3. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
4. What is the name of the feast?
5. How old is the Kid when he runs away?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)