|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hermit used to be?
(a) A doctor
(b) A slave runner
(c) A lawyer
(d) A dustman
2. How many men named Jackson are there?
3. Which character does not agree with the Judge's ideas?
(a) The Kid
4. What small town does the gang enter?
(b) Mary Joseph
(c) Jesus Maria
(d) John and Jose
5. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
2. What does Brown use to protect the ferry?
3. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
4. How does the Kid's mother die?
5. How many men live in the church?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)