|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills the man's horse?
(a) A soldier
(b) An indian
(c) A wild bull
(d) A lion
2. To whom does the Judge introduce the soldier?
(a) Black Johnson
(b) The Kid
(c) The Kentuckian soldier
(d) White Johnson
3. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he gets lonely
(b) When he needs food
(c) When he needs money
(d) When he needs directions
4. To whom does the Judge compare warmongers?
(a) Religious men
5. Which of the characters scalps the dead?
(a) The Judge
(b) The doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
2. What part of Sproule's body does the bat injure?
3. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
4. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
5. Who saves the side show man's brother from drowning?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)