|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
(a) A revival tent
(b) A homeless shelter
(c) A synagogue
(d) A bordello
2. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
(a) It is their favorite
(b) It will rot
(c) It is bad luck
(d) It can still hobble
3. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
(a) A pine forest
(b) The Nacozari river
(c) The Sonoran desert
(d) Next to the Vine lake
4. What do the gang have a contract to do?
(a) Collect Indian scalps
(b) Torture the prisoners
(c) Kill Billy the Kid
(d) Build a new palace
5. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
(a) A village
(b) A desert
(c) An Indian camp
(d) A pine forest
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
2. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
3. How many men live in the church?
4. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
5. With whom does the Judge turn up?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)