|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) He cannot be seen
(b) It is easier to hide
(c) He cannot ride
(d) The horses are dead
2. What does the man with no hair say the priest is?
(a) An imposter
(b) A woman
(c) A homosexual
(d) A non believer
3. How many men named Jackson are there?
4. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
(a) The court
(b) The hotel
(c) The tavern
(d) The Governor's palace
5. Who appears on the lake bed?
(b) A company of soldiers
(c) A group of archers
(d) A hermit
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the Kid beat the barman?
2. Where is the Kid born?
3. When does Brown say the Indians do not ride?
4. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
5. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)