|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
(a) He is thirsty
(b) He had a bad dream
(c) He heard a raccoon
(d) The Hermit is standing over him
2. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
(a) The hand
(b) The back
(c) The head
(d) The leg
3. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
(a) The communist party
(b) A circus
(c) Captain White's company
(d) The Mexican army
4. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His foot
(b) His leg
(c) His throat
(d) His arm
5. With what has the tree been decorated?
(a) Dollar bills
(d) Dead babies
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
2. What do the men receive in a shipment?
3. How many days later do the Indians attack?
4. Which of the following characters goes to the Indian camp with Glanton?
5. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)