|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To keep alive
(c) To wipe out the Mexican race
(d) To avenge the loss of American life
2. What do the soldiers have in a jar?
(a) A mules head
(b) Captain White's hand
(d) Captain White's head
3. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
(a) A gun
(b) A saddle
(d) A flask
4. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
(a) In a church
(b) In the river
(c) In a ditch
(d) In a tree
5. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Kid go during a rain storm?
2. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
3. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
4. What did the hermit used to be?
5. What does the gang come across in the morning?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)