|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
(a) The court
(b) The hotel
(c) The tavern
(d) The Governor's palace
2. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
3. What does the gang come across in the morning?
(a) An Indian camp
(b) A Mexican village
(c) Dead mules
(d) Dead babies
4. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he gets lonely
(b) When he needs food
(c) When he needs money
(d) When he needs directions
5. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
(b) Noth Caroline
(d) South Carolina
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
2. What does the gang find in the carriage?
3. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
4. What is the judge's surname?
5. Who appears on the lake bed?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)