|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the carretta?
(c) A family
(d) A young couple
2. Who does the Judge take away with him on his horse?
(a) A child
(d) The Kid
3. Which part of Sproule's body is badly injured?
(a) His foot
(b) His leg
(c) His head
(d) His arm
4. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A Maltese boatswain
(b) A tavern keeper's wife
(c) A tavern keeper
(d) A nurse
5. How long does the gang ride at night?
(a) Two days
(b) Three weeks
(c) Five weeks
(d) Two weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
2. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
3. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
4. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
5. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)