|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) Ten years
(b) A year
(c) Two years
(d) Six months
2. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
(a) A hotel
(b) The baths
(c) A tavern
(d) A river
3. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The major's
(b) The president's
(c) The governor's
(d) The Judge's
4. What is wrong with one of the man they don't shoot?
(a) He is a leper
(b) He is mentally impaired
(c) He is crippled
(d) He is blind
5. Who does the diner owner not serve?
(c) Colored people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
2. What language can the Judge speak?
3. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
4. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
5. What does the company come across in the middle of nowhere?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)