|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kid meet with to discuss working for him?
(a) Captain Jackson
(b) Captain White
(c) General Jones
(d) Colonel White
2. With what has the tree been decorated?
(a) Dollar bills
(b) Dead babies
3. How many men named Jackson are there?
4. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he needs directions
(b) When he needs food
(c) When he needs money
(d) When he gets lonely
5. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To get the best of the weather
(b) To attack villages
(c) To avoid the indians
(d) To avoid the law
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
2. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
3. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
4. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
5. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)