|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To avenge the loss of American life
(b) To wipe out the Mexican race
(c) To keep alive
(d) To keep the economy going
2. What is the name of the main character?
(a) The Kid
(b) Jack the Lad
(d) The Billy Goat
3. Why does the Kid have to slip away on foot?
(a) The horses are dead
(b) He cannot ride
(c) He cannot be seen
(d) It is easier to hide
4. How many soldiers have survived the attack?
5. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the fire last?
2. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
3. Whose home does the kid happen upon?
4. What does the company come across in the middle of nowhere?
5. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)