|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To wipe out the Mexican race
(c) To avenge the loss of American life
(d) To keep alive
2. Who pays for the guns?
(c) The kid
(d) The Judge
3. What does Toadvine tell Glanton so they can join the gang?
(a) They are Indian killers.
(b) They are murderers.
(c) They have money.
(d) They are lawmen.
4. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) The mule
(b) His knife
(c) His shoes
(d) His whiskey
5. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the indians
(b) To get the best of the weather
(c) To attack villages
(d) To avoid the law
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sproule and the Kid find at the rim rock?
2. How long has the Mexican war been over?
3. How many men named Jackson are there?
4. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
5. What is the judge's surname?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)