|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what has the tree been decorated?
(c) Dead babies
(d) Dollar bills
2. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
(a) Captain Jones'
(b) Captain Mercury's
(c) Captain Lard's
(d) Captain White's
3. What does the Kid's father use to bury his grief?
4. Why does the Kid wake up in the middle of the night?
(a) He heard a raccoon
(b) He had a bad dream
(c) The Hermit is standing over him
(d) He is thirsty
5. Who does the Kid meet in jail?
(a) Captian White
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
2. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
3. The soldiers accuse the Kid of being part of ___________.
4. What is the name of the group of men?
5. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)