|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
2. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
3. What do the Kid and Sproule see dead on the track?
4. Who cares for the Kid's wounds?
(a) A tavern keeper's wife
(b) A tavern keeper
(c) A Maltese boatswain
(d) A nurse
5. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) The government
(b) The Indians
(c) The weather
(d) His so called friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
2. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
3. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
4. What is the name of the village where the gang heads next?
5. How many hours ahead are the Indians?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)